Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

More details pls.

Congrats Pradip!! Can you pls share your first 2 or 3 digits of the case number pls?
and also your 45 Day reply date? Thanks much

tkpradipnair said:
I have been a regular reader of the valuable comments you guys have been posting, its my turn to share the good news.
Yesterday my HR guy called me and gave me a copy of the Final determinatation letter from PBEC, to my surprise it showed CERTIFIED.
The online satus is still showing IN PROCESS.
So my friends please check with your HR guys, your cases may be CERTIFIED.

Thank you for all the information.
Wish you all the best, I pray for all your cases to be CERTIFIED
PD May 2004

clzeus10 said:
I also responded to the 45 day letter in Jan 2005 and guess what - that month and Dec 04 has the worst record so far when it comes to approvals.

If you received a letter in those 2 mos and responded to it also in those 2 months, then you are basically stuck. I have no idea why, but that is what I have found from looking at trends and all the data from the tracker site and spreadsheet.

Look at my case # and other similar #'s and you will see that people that have #'s starting with 042XX are the one's with most cases pending and with the longest wait times.

As to your other question abt your attorney's inaction, well my lawyer has given me the same answer and so I tried contacting senators, congressmen and even Secretary of labor on my own and the result is the the same - Nothing, nada, zilch no progress, no action.

So don't get your hopes up that the inquiry will help if your lawyer does file it, at this point there is no other option but to wait, wait and wait some more........ :mad:

You are right man, i think you can add Feb 05 as well in the list of response months for 45 letter.
my case numer 0430#-#####

still in process

i think they have misplaced or kept aside a big chunk of files belonging to 2002 around those dates
lets hope

StressTestInUSA said:
no..no...no..

pls check shusterman.com and let me know what u understand...It is a hot-topic if it is true..
I can't believe but if it is true then its a boon for people who can now survive on their spouse H1. Thanks buddy for finding this.

NYT said:
After 5 years of wait I was informed by my lawyer NY EB2 labor has been denied. The reason DOL gave apparently was 'market test' failed. They have placed my labor in traditional que now.

I have a bachelors degree and 2 masters degree, one of them is from USA. I work for a Fortune 100 company and lawyers are not flexible.

1. Lawyer never mentioned about the RFE till date.
2. Lawyer is refusing to give the exact copy of the denial letter and I see my case as 'In Process' in PBEC tracker.

I would appreciate some expert help on the following.

1. what are my next options? Is there a way to re-appeal?
2. Is there a way to re-open the case?

I am sorry if I typed this message in a wrong thread. I appreciate some insights into what are the options I have now to fix this....?

Thanks in advance.
Sorry hear that RIR labor was denied,

But, as far as I understand, you still have hope to get GC using TR process like me, I am also originally RIR later remanded ( as RIR was denied, July 2001 PD ). We have to go through supervised recruitment.

Am I missing point here ?

Help pls

blues22 said:
Most probably, operator will transfer to a guy called Peter J Circum or Mark.
I've the direct number somewhere. Will post it tomorrow, if anyone wants it.

blues22,
Could you please provide me the direct contact number to PBEC for checking the case status. It would be really helpful for me. Thanks a lot for your info.

Re: CERTIFIED

Finally I saw my status CERTIFIED yesterday. However we have not recieved the document yet. Does anyone know how long does it take to arrive ?

My details :
RIR EB2, Priority Date : 03/2003.
Got NOF in August .
Replied to it but were later informed that it was sent by mistake.

Can someone help?

Hi All,

My labor is Philadelphia backlog center and currently my case status shows as in "IN PROCESS". Another friend of mine who works in the company and who case is similiar to mine said that she saw a job listing for her post with her ETA case number in "jobsearch.org". I searched for mine but found none.

Anyone whose labor got certified thru Phil. back log center go thru this same job posting process? My company got 45 letter notice in feb. I am worried that why i donot see a job posting for my post. Can someone help?

I want to know if anyone got approved thru philadelphia backlog center if so after 45 day letter notice what did they or their attorney have to do in between before getting certified. Please advise?

Last edited by a moderator:
RIRLabor2002 said:
Good Luck Everybody :)

Congrats Dude! I am happy to see your approval, just look at your case # and then mine and you will see what I am talking abt. ;)

Same goes for the 45 Day letter.

Hopefully they will soon clear out the pending 2001 and 2002 cases.

How does this job bank thing work ? How do you know it is a job advertised by DOL or for DOL?
pawan123 said:
Hi All,

My labor is Philadelphia backlog center and currently my case status shows as in "IN PROCESS". Another friend of mine who works in the company and who case is similiar to mine said that she saw a job listing for her post with her ETA case number in "jobsearch.org". I searched for mine but found none.

Anyone whose labor got certified thru Phil. back log center go thru this same job posting process? My company got 45 letter notice in feb. I am worried that why i donot see a job posting for my post. Can someone help?

I want to know if anyone got approved thru philadelphia backlog center if so after 45 day letter notice what did they or their attorney have to do in between before getting certified. Please advise?

pawan123 said:
Hi All,

I want to know if anyone got approved through the philadelphia backlog center if so after 45 day letter notice what did they or their attorney have to do in between before getting certified. Please advise?

For Traditional Recruitment cases your employer should receive recruitment instructions along with the job posting on website/newspaper. PBEC is not strictly following FIFO - so I think you have to wait. On the other hand there is no correlation between 45-day letter received date and adjudication date. Also please follow the Non-RIR Discussions thread for details.

Re: Labor Aprroval

I just called up the 484 # and the lady told me that it takes around 2 - 2 and a half months to actually mail out the labor approval even after the online status shows CERTIFIED.

Is that true ? Does someone have a similar experience.

Thanks

Labor letter

It took more than 9 months for them to mail our letter. Some have received in 5 days as per many posts.

data review cases

same here, it's just my case was closed twice already, reopened twice, still in data review. PD Jan 2004

BombaySeUS said:
Just checking if there is anyone in this queue with "Data Review". If so, then did anyone try successfully to change it to "in-Process"? The stupid folks closed my case accidently in sept & its been in data review since then. My lawyer, as usual, is clueless and believes that waiting is the best way. But I believe that after close to 3 yrs & 10 months I am atleast entitled to an "in-process".....if not Certified....nothing wrong in that :-(

Labor Hard Copy

Hi

Finally my employer got a hard copy with in 5 days. Now I am very Happy to share this news with you guys. My employer also sent scanned copy of my certified labor. The certifing officer will certify our ETA750 application form with sign and date and one covering letter saying that ETA 750 form has been certified.

Good luck to all you guys.

Happy new year and Marry Christmas.

Case certified

My case got certified today. Just checked it online and it is certified.
Here my details:

RIR/EB3/FL
PD: August,08, 2004
45D: June, 2006
P-05165-6****

Good luck to every one.

aaar2006

Congratulations. My PD is same as yours. Case # is P-05153 and the 45 day letter was received and replied around 04/22/06.

In past when you requested screen shots where all the fields populated? I still don't have all the fields in my screen shot populated.

thanks