Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

ragini_nj said:
Good Job. Appreciated.

Also, congratulations who have been certified recently. I hope more approvals will come before christmus.

It is hard to beleive that someone can actually query PBEC and get these statistics. How and where can we get these statistics?.

Proof of successor in interest...sorry about the repost

Friends, for me its time to file for H-1B extension again (was hoping to get a 3 years extension but doesn't look like labor is coming anytime soon).

My company's technology department (of which I am a part) has been taken over by another company. The old company minus the technology department still exists. I am currently on an H1B from the old company and the need to extend my H1 through the new company. What kind of documents do I need to submit to prove that the new company is a "successor in interest" for the old company's technology department? Has anyone been in a similar position? Can someone also suggest a good lawyer for taking care of such a situation?

Thanks

202 never gives any answers anymore.

PBECIsKillingMe said:
My company says 202 number even don't answer anything to lawyers also. Is it true?

Since the status check website came on, no one at the 202 number even answers questions to employers, they ask for you to check online.

But, yesterday I tried 484-270-1500 and I was lucky to speak to a kind lady who told me that my case was in final review. I am not sure what that means as far as time goes, but she said they would then decide if it is certified or not.
Now I am just keeping my fingers crossed and hope I don't get a NOF. Does anyone know how long FINAL REVIEW takes ???????

srsin said:
Mine is also the same series P-05143-35***
EB3, RIR,
PD: Nov 2003

Still showing In Process. Please provide two more digit. Or send the three didit in private message. appreciated.

It is P-05143-32***

Vijay421201

What is the fax number you used for PBEC? I tried 484-270-1600 many times and that fax didn't respond at all.

Thanks.

Cric said:
It is hard to beleive that someone can actually query PBEC and get these statistics. How and where can we get these statistics?.

I wrote the program which went through numbers on DOL website sequentially picking up the status. First I identify the list of valid case numbers (I found around 158000 cases in PBEC).
Then I can query for the status of those cases. It takes a couple of hours to go through all the cases (I don't query for certified, but I do for DENIED or WITHDRAWN since they seem to be reversed sometimes).

You can read more here:
http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=149225&page=900&pp=15

Finally, it is Certified!

Wishing good luck to everyone, who has been going through this excruciating journey. I for one can sincerely say that it is because of this forum I have been able to sustain this test of patience. Thank you all from the very core of my heart. Keep up the good work, and hang in there brother.

SWA: MA
Type: RIR, (Job Requirement: Masters Degree)
PD: 03/08/2004
ETA#: P-05209-540XX
45 day letter Received: 03/08/2006
45 day letter Replied: 03/08/2006
Case Status: Online status showing “CERTIFIED” on Nov. 29, 2006

srsin said:
Mine is also the same series P-05143-35***
EB3, RIR,
PD: Nov 2003

Still showing In Process. Please provide two more digit. Or send the three didit in private message. appreciated.

I am from Nov 2003 too. Looks like there have been very few cases approved from late oct 2003 to Nov 2003. Either some one is working slow, or these dates have been magically skipped.

thyramax said:
I am from Nov 2003 too. Looks like there have been very few cases approved from late oct 2003 to Nov 2003. Either some one is working slow, or these dates have been magically skipped.
I too in the same boat.

I was told that my case was in final review since July, 2006. I am still waiting.

NYC2001 said:
Since the status check website came on, no one at the 202 number even answers questions to employers, they ask for you to check online.

But, yesterday I tried 484-270-1500 and I was lucky to speak to a kind lady who told me that my case was in final review. I am not sure what that means as far as time goes, but she said they would then decide if it is certified or not.
Now I am just keeping my fingers crossed and hope I don't get a NOF. Does anyone know how long FINAL REVIEW takes ???????

the wait continues........

PALC said:
I was told that my case was in final review since July, 2006. I am still waiting.

So now I know the wait continues, I just wish I don't end up waiting for 6 years +, it has already been 5 & 1/2 years.
I have noticed so many cases around mine being approved over the past week, and I just wish I could have been as lucky as them. Infact just today the case number after mine got certified, just not mine :(

My wife's labor (PD:5/20/04) got approved

Hi:
My wife's labor from VA got approved on 11/20. Her PD was 5/20/04. The lawyear has already received the paperwork. The online status page however still shows that the case is in process.
Bst of luck to all and to myself (PD: 12/12/04).

The case was EB-3 RIR, and who knows when her priority date would be current.

Thanks to you all. Hope still floats.

phenix said:
Now I'm waitting for the formal paper.

Congratulaion Phenix. It's so nice to see CA approval after vacant for quite sometimes in this forum :)

Best of luck for your next step. Congratulation again for finally free from PBEC waiting pain :)

Hi guys,
if the lawyer sent a letter to PBEC after second closure of the case on Nov 2, when do you think I can expect (if I should expect) anything from them?
please share your experience

Certified, finally.

My case status changed from "In Process" to "Certified" this morning. Other details are listed as in my signature.