Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

2002 Case Certified

Guys,
Finally my labor got certified after 4 1/2 years :) . I checked the status today and it is showing certified. I haven't got the copy of the labor certificate. My Priority date is May 29, 2002.

Congratulations!

NYLabor2002 said:
Guys,
Finally my labor got certified after 4 1/2 years :) . I checked the status today and it is showing certified. I haven't got the copy of the labor certificate. My Priority date is May 29, 2002.

Good to see a NY approval from 2002. I hope my wait isn't that far away, I have waited long enough I would think.

Congratulations!

Congrats

NYLabor2002 said:
Guys,

Congratulations!!! Its nice to see a 2002 approval.

NYLabor2002 said:
Guys,

Congratulations! and best of luck for next stages.

Nice to see older PD approvals. I am guessing more approvals will come in next week.

certified

Guys, finally it's my turn to let you all know that my case is finally show certified.

It's been 2 weeks pass since my last visit to check my case status online.
Today I dare my self to check the status to make sure that the status is still in process not denied but to my disbelief my status show CERTIFIED instead.

There is not enough thank you for all of you in this forum for helping me get trough this very pain process. For all of you who still waiting especially the one from 2001-2002 my best wish that you too also get the approval soon.

katrina17 said:
Guys, finally it's my turn to let you all know that my case is finally show certified.

Today I dare my self to check the status to make sure that the status is still in process not denied but to my disbelief my status show CERTIFIED instead.

There is not enough thank you for all of you in this forum for helping me get trough this very pain process. For all of you who still waiting especially the one from 2001-2002 my best wish that you too also get the approval soon.

Wow! Congratulations!!, Welcome to see 2002 approvals.
All the best!!!

I got the screen shot today
Before few months when i requested for screen shot few fields were empty
Occupation Title:
Occupation Code:
Prev. wages:....\
Now all these fields are fill.
Dose this a good sign or should i hope to get the approval soon.
or everyone has the same experience?
Any suggestions?

Thanks

Congratulations katrina17

katrina17 said:

This is great news, hope you go through the next steps easier.
And it is encouraging to see 2002 approvals and there is hope for us who have been waiting so long.
Congratulations!

Some legal Advice greatly appreciated

Friends/advisers/attornies
This is my Seventh yr in USA working for one of the giants manpower supply company......still on H1B with extension...
Company filed for GC. EB3/NonRIR. Understand PBEC asked my company to change nonRIR to RIR last month and so company is hurrying to conevrt..I don't know how good is that. I have 2 children studying in school. ofcourse with H4 Visa.
Actual Problem is We got divorced. My ex-wife happily went back to her parant and living in India..
Now in USA, kids and I doing great so far...
1. If I get marry again, will my kids have any issues in thier status....they are my children so even I marry any girl, it won't matters on thier status correct?
I need some leag advice here please....My Job is 24/7 and really I need some help in my family. So I have to plan anything for my children.

2. Becasue of family constraints I cannot go to India for any purpose...so Is it allowed leagally to marry a girl came on tourist visa to USA? later she can go and change her status to H4?

greatly appreciate your input and advice.
Thanks.
GoodLuch4GC
PD:Dec 2003
45days ltr:27May2006
replied :31 May 2006
Oct nonRIR2RIR conversion work started.

Last edited by a moderator:
NYC2001 said:
This is great news, hope you go through the next steps easier.
And it is encouraging to see 2002 approvals and there is hope for us who have been waiting so long.
Congratulations!

Thank you NYC2001
I'm looking forward to hear your good news too soon.

GoodLuck4GC said:
Friends/advisers/attornies
This is my Seventh yr in USA working for one of the giants manpower supply company......still on H1B with extension...
Company filed for GC. EB3/NonRIR. Understand PBEC asked my company to change nonRIR to RIR last month and so company is hurrying to conevrt..I don't know how good is that. I have 2 children studying in school. ofcourse with H4 Visa.
Actual Problem is We got divorced. My ex-wife happily went back to her parant and living in India..
Now in USA, kids and I doing great so far...
1. If I get marry again, will my kids have any issues in thier status....they are my children so even I marry any girl, it won't matters on thier status correct?
I need some leag advice here please....My Job is 24/7 and really I need some help in my family. So I have to plan anything for my children.

2. Becasue of family constraints I cannot go to India for any purpose...so Is it allowed leagally to marry a girl came on tourist visa to USA? later she can go and change her status to H4?

greatly appreciate your input and advice.
Thanks.
GoodLuch4GC
PD:Dec 2003
45days ltr:27May2006
replied :31 May 2006
Oct nonRIR2RIR conversion work started.

Wrong Group - please put the question here.

Regarding your Labour Certification pending at PBEC, which state you filed from? Did it made it to the regional? Is it EB2 or EB3? Thanks.

Mails to senator

Hi Fellow Sufferers,
Does it help sending mails to the Congress and senate representatives. Would it cause a problem if both these represetatives send a query to the DOL.

Pd Jul 2002 , Ca , Eb2, RIR

I found out today that my case is closed AGAIN. D*mn! Two months ago I asked congressman for help to track the status of my re-opened case. And they found out that my employer's address is not current. My company has gone through acquisition three times so far. I'm in the course to push my attorney to find out why PBEC hasn't updated the address and other information. Then Bang! the case is closed.

The attorney sent the request to re-open the case with the current information. However PBEC/DOL certainly hasn't done the update.

What I've learned from this are
1. BEC is sending out 45-day letters for the re-open cases, though it really seems an unnecessary step. So if your case is re-opened and stays in DATA REVIEW for quite a while and you haven't received the letter, be alert! There may be something wrong in your case just like mine without current information.

2. Congresspersons are really a helpful resource. I would highly recommend you to ask them for help if your PD is in 2001 or 2002. They have liaisons at DOL who can find useful information much quicker than your attorneys.

gcqjul2002 said:
Hi Fellow Sufferers,
Does it help sending mails to the Congress and senate representatives. Would it cause a problem if both these represetatives send a query to the DOL.

Pd Jul 2002 , Ca , Eb2, RIR

It's hard to tell. But if I were you I would contact them one by one. Some people found that senator's response isn't as helpful as congressperson's.

BEC update from immigration law website

11/30/2006: Can You Believe It That BECs Must Eliminate All the Backlog Cases in About 10 Months From Now?
  • BECs have yet to release information on the total number of pending backlog cases, but various reports indicate that the BECs still process supervised recruitments for TR cases with priority dates ranging from 2001 to early 2002. Without doubt, they still must have a huge number of TR cases to process. Unlike RIR cases, each TR case requires a "time consuming" supervised recruitment process before they can adjudicate it. We wonder what "magic" plan they have to achieve the goal. We will have to review and analyze their FY 2007 budget proposal which has yet to pass the Congress, but as it stands now, there is no funding for the BECs beyond 09/30/2007, meaning that literally all cases must be eliminated and the BECs must shut down by the date. We hope that something will come out of their scheduled state-BEC workforce training meetings in San Antonio, Texas, next week. So far, it appears that the RIR backlog cases have been moving along fairly satisfactorily. Please stay tuned for the development of this news.

manwithnoname said:
Wrong Group - please put the question here.

Regarding your Labour Certification pending at PBEC, which state you filed from? Did it made it to the regional? Is it EB2 or EB3? Thanks.

EB3/Non RIR from North Carolina. Please note as per my immigration dept, "Company got a letter from Philly BLEC to convert them to RIR". So conerting them to RIR.

NOF in Labor

Hi friends,

I happened to call that 484 number provided in this tread earlier. I asked the lady if she could tell me the status on my case. She said i need to check it online, i told her online status has always stayed the same ever since the site became available. Anyways she asked me for last 5 digits and toojk my first name last name and employer info and said they have NOFed it and they, either will or already have sent out the letter . Does anyone know what kind of NOFs they send out in labor. Would realy appreciate your inputs. After more then 3 years of wait it is really painful to get NOF. Thanks for your input in advance.

rs_nyuser said:
Hi friends,

I happened to call that 484 number provided in this tread earlier. I asked the lady if she could tell me the status on my case. She said i need to check it online, i told her online status has always stayed the same ever since the site became available. Anyways she asked me for last 5 digits and toojk my first name last name and employer info and said they have NOFed it and they, either will or already have sent out the letter . Does anyone know what kind of NOFs they send out in labor. Would realy appreciate your inputs. After more then 3 years of wait it is really painful to get NOF. Thanks for your input in advance.

NOF (Notice of Finding) is issued due to Salary and Recruitment issues. However, each case is unique. Generally your Lawyer need to send a reply (on the NOF) to BEC. There are cases of approvals after receiving NOF. Please browse through this thread, Dallas BEC thread and NOF Related issues thread.

rs_nyuser said:
Hi friends,

Whats your PD, RIR/Non-RIR and state of filing?