Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Use trackitt.com!

pkk123 said:
From Trackitt.com

User: PALabor Last Updated: 45 minutes ago
Priority Date: 29 Jul 2004 DOL Receipt Date: 25 Oct 2004
45-Day Letter Received: 06 Feb 2006 45-Day Letter Replied: 08 Feb 2006

Transferred From: Philadelphia DOL Category: EB3-NonRIR

I used to think trackitt.com was worthless. But now that there are many hundreds of members in the Backlog (as well as I-140 and I-485) tracks, the data is beginning to be useful. I would encourage all readers of this forum to enter your data, it only takes a minute, and see for yourselves. While I enjoy the weekly xl updates in this forum, and appreciate the hard work that goes into it, the trackitt info is always current. See for yourself!

July 2004 Approval

I just checked the DOL tracker and my labor has been approved online.
PD June 2004
State GA
EB3
P-05172-xxxxx

I wish those waiting all the best

been waiting

hello guys,
my PD : OCT 2003,RD:NOV 2003,ATL RD, CASE#P-05011-XXXXX.........I been seing that lots of 2004 approval ...but i am still waiting on mine what;s going on with PBC......I AM SO WORRIED.........HELP ME...

How long...???

My case was certified on Sept 19 2006 online and still my company lawyer is saying they have yet to receive it...????

Do you guys think DOL (PBEC) takes more then 2 month to issue certified labor or my compnay is lieing. I am so worried about this..

Please let me know if any way to contact DOL (PBEC).

Thanks
Regards

To Whom I need To Blame

Hi Guys,

I applied my labor from company A in November 2002 from New Jersey in
EB3.I lost my job in this company in July 2006.Now i joined new company B
they filed my H1b extension and approved for one year. Company B not
applied my labor yet, due to probation period. Yesterday my lawyer called
and saying, he received 45 days letter from PBEC and suppose to be reply that letter by November 20th,he forgot convey message to me. Now he is saying he will going to apply extension for reply that letter. Mean time Company A responded to PBEC and withdrawn my case. On online status showing today my case is withdrawn.
No one conveyed message to me either company A or Lawyer, after receiving 45 days letter. To whom i can blame, is PBEC or Lawyer, or Company A, or my fate.
I have 9th year H1b extension up to August 2007.I have not applied PERM yet.
Suggestions please.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to hear this.

But LC belongs to the employer. You still have time to file PERM with your current employer and get both PERM LC and I-140 approved before you need H-1B extension if your employer can start the process now. Also I would not use the same lawyer. Good luck

REACH US said:
Hi Guys,

I applied my labor from company A in November 2002 from New Jersey in
EB3.I lost my job in this company in July 2006.Now i joined new company B
they filed my H1b extension and approved for one year. Company B not
applied my labor yet, due to probation period. Yesterday my lawyer called
and saying, he received 45 days letter from PBEC and suppose to be reply that letter by November 20th,he forgot convey message to me. Now he is saying he will going to apply extension for reply that letter. Mean time Company A responded to PBEC and withdrawn my case. On online status showing today my case is withdrawn.
No one conveyed message to me either company A or Lawyer, after receiving 45 days letter. To whom i can blame, is PBEC or Lawyer, or Company A, or my fate.
I have 9th year H1b extension up to August 2007.I have not applied PERM yet.
Suggestions please.

Non-RIR labor Approved without Recruitment - How to correct wrong ETA?

My Labor was filled as a EB2 RIR in 2002 requiring BS+5 years or Masters + 3 years, then it went to DOL Regional and then to BEC. In 2004 my division was acquired by another big company so new company filled all necessary paper work (Successor in interest etc). Also by mistake from Attorney office a non-RIR new ETA form was submitted to state agency with EB3 requirement, BS+2 years and everything else was copied from old ETA. Both were in BEC, in August/Sep this year there was one 45DL and then Approval.
We find out that Approval has PD of old ETA (2002) but approved ETA form is the one which was submitted two yars later in 2004 as NON-RIR with EB3 requirement (by mistake), And strange thing is that there was never a recruitment request from BEC/DOL for non-RIR case, Probably they mixed the two files at the time of data entry.
Because this was done as a mistake from Attorney office and then BEC/DOL made another mistake approving case without recruitment. As original case was filled as RIR and recruitment was done for that as a EB2 case. If BEC approved case based on the recruitment on file then Do you think that they should have approved old EB2 ETA.

My attorney sent an email request to BEC justifying that the recruitment were conducted for EB2 case so BEC should correct the ETA form and send original RIR EB2 ETA approval. And mentioned that the ETA which was approved by BEC was a NON-RIR and there was no recruitment done for that case so it should not be approved. There may be more detail but I don't have more information about the email.

Considering that whatever be the situation this case is already approved, What are the chances:
1) Do you think sending an email is appropriate thing in this case?
2) Is BEC going to cancel the approved labor and then look at the file again?
3) Is BEC going to reopen the case? Or As all processing is done on the case and now they will just send another ETA form?
4) Are they going to listen to the argument made by attorney?
5) Are they going to re-open the case and will work on this from start and will take years to get back?
6) Why BEC will not come back and ask attorney that you submitted new ETA form with EB3 requirements after the EB2 was filled so the last info must be correct and now we will consider this case as EB3? But then BEC will take years because they have to request for recruitment from employer, in that situation is it a mistake to even contact BEC about this, are there chances that it will be considered as non-RIR and the old RIR case will be closed?
7) Any other suggestion?

Information I provided are based on my conversation with Attorney I have not seen any document other than the Original ETA forms submitted by previous company so there may be more which I don't know but my attorney knows.

michi said:
I used to think trackitt.com was worthless. But now that there are many hundreds of members in the Backlog (as well as I-140 and I-485) tracks, the data is beginning to be useful. I would encourage all readers of this forum to enter your data, it only takes a minute, and see for yourselves. While I enjoy the weekly xl updates in this forum, and appreciate the hard work that goes into it, the trackitt info is always current. See for yourself!

Correct - but keep checking this forum. I learned a lot (particularly about LC and BEC processes) from here.

GCVS03 said:
My case was certified on Sept 19 2006 online and still my company lawyer is saying they have yet to receive it...????

Do you guys think DOL (PBEC) takes more then 2 month to issue certified labor or my compnay is lieing. I am so worried about this..

Please let me know if any way to contact DOL (PBEC).

Thanks
Regards

Well sometimes it takes long ... please go through the following posts:

Still no notification letter
No letter yet!
Still no letter after almost two months
Thanks
No certification package at all

Certified

Now It's my turn.
Just checked my status and It shows certified. Finally after 4 yrs and 10 months :) Now wait for the letter.

State: NC, EB3 Non RIR
Priority Date: 01-22-2002
transferred to Atlanta DOL in 2004
45 day Letter: 10-OCT-2005 replied same day
P-05013-XXXXX
Online status: CERTIFIED as of 22-NOV-2006

GPra said:
Now It's my turn.
Just checked my status and It shows certified. Finally after 4 yrs and 10 months :) Now wait for the letter.

P-05013-XXXXX

Good news! jyst before thanks giving!, Njoy!!!

certified today

Hi all readers!

I'm so excited to report that my case is shown certified today online. My older handle is yann but i couldn't locate the password so i just created this handle to post the news as soon as i can.

My 6 years of H vis a is almost up and prior to this i was on OPT.. A long time has passed. This forum, all of you guys, and especially MDWatch, prior tracker maintainers and recent maintainers, thank you so very much for keeping my spirit up! I wish all of you guys very good luck and hope you will come out of the BECs very soon, particularly those 2001, 2002, and 2003 guys. I'll keep this matter in my prayer.

My next step is probably the concurrent filing and i hope this will be a lot less to worry about.

Godspeed!

Congrats

yann2 said:
Hi all readers!

I'm so excited to report that my case is shown certified today online. My older handle is yann but i couldn't locate the password so i just created this handle to post the news as soon as i can.

My 6 years of H vis a is almost up and prior to this i was on OPT.. A long time has passed. This forum, all of you guys, and especially MDWatch, prior tracker maintainers and recent maintainers, thank you so very much for keeping my spirit up! I wish all of you guys very good luck and hope you will come out of the BECs very soon, particularly those 2001, 2002, and 2003 guys. I'll keep this matter in my prayer.

My next step is probably the concurrent filing and i hope this will be a lot less to worry about.

Godspeed!

Thats great ! Congrats ! I hope DBEC also speeds up. Lately, there has been so many approvals from PBEC but no news from DBEC.

--------------------------
PD: March 25 2005
EB2 Non-RIR
ETA Case number: D-05207-*****

Another flaw in BEC

BEC has already created so much mess and on top of that one more !

Backlog cases inadvertently withdrawn as Re-Files

Here is what you will find in the what's new section update from November 15th 2006.

November 15, 2006, Backlog Cases Inadvertently Withdrawn as Re-Files

It has come to the attention of the Office of Foreign Labor Certification (OFLC) that due to a technical issue, a number of cases were inadvertently identified as pending PERM re-file applications and were withdrawn from the backlog. OFLC is working to rectify this situation immediately by identifying the affected cases, and reinstating them back to the appropriate processing status in proper order. This effort will be completed by November 30, 2006.

Although affected employers and their attorneys will NOT be receiving an additional notice of reinstatement, they may verify their case has been reinstated using the Public Disclosure System (PDS) starting December 1st. Since verification will be available online, employers and attorneys are requested not to contact the Backlog Elimination Centers regarding status.

Both cases right before and after my case are showing as certified. Mine is in process.
My question is: On the Visa Bulletin for Nov 06, the visa cap for EB3 for my area ("other areas except those listed") is 01 Aug 02. My PD is 22 Sep 02. So, is this delay on getting labor cert actually delaying much my green card process? Because I have to be current anyway to complete the process.

IT looks like there is no use of just fighting on retrogression alone you have to raise the voice against FBI Name check delays which is also taking 1 - 3 years.

Issues:
a) Labor BEC - 3 years
b) I 140 - 2 weeks to 1 year
c) Retrogression - Typically will stop you and you might have to wait for 6 months to 3 years
d) New thing - FBI Name check (under 485) is taking around 1 - 3 years

My Status _ Previously 4MyWife

Hi Fellas:

Here are my details. I have two PBEC pending labor certifications:

1) Original:
PD: 05/25/2004
Source: State - NJ
RIR - EB3
45 Day Letter: March 2006 - Replied Next Day
PBEC#: P-05165-XXXXX
Web Site Status: IN PROCESS

2) Substitution at PBEC (not at BCIS):
PD: 01/16/2001
Source: State- MA
RIR - EB2
45 Day LEtter: November 2005 - Replied Next Day
PBEC#: P-05XXX-XXXXX
Web Site Status: IN PROCESS

Yes, the second one is 6 years old and its still pending. I am claiming that the second one above is the oldest Labor in this forum, still pending. The local SWA lost it when it was filed and its still pending.

Excellent news

GPra said:
Now It's my turn.

P-05013-XXXXX

Congratulations Dude!

I have the same PD but from Maryland. The wait goes on...

Evaluations

If you need an evaluation for H1-B or for transfer credit. Try Education Evaluators International. I had a great experince with them. Call Jay. He is a great guy and was really helpful. 646-290-7658