Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Help Help

Friends, I need help.

I have pending TR-NON-RIR EB2 at BEC and my PD is Oct 2003. I am from Bhutan. It is already more than 3 years that my application is pending. My company is willing to start PERM. Do you think it is better to start PERM or continue to wait for recruitment instruction for my TR application. DOL promises to eliminate backlog by sep 2007. Is PD very important for me. I am from Bhutan, not from India or china , for EB2 from rest of the world, filing I 485 is current. What to do? Please advice.....

Dorje

Eb2

Being a resident of Bhutan, at present prority date is not important for you in EB2 category. It's very important for citizens of countires where there is waiting period to file I-485.
you can apply for PERM. as soon as you get labor certificate, you can apply for I-140 and I-485 cuncurrently under EB2 as long as priority day is current. you will be wasting your time if you wait for BEC.....it's just opinion.....consult your lawyer .

I have pending TR-NON-RIR EB2 at BEC and my PD is Oct 2003. I am from Bhutan. It is already more than 3 years that my application is pending. My company is willing to start PERM. Do you think it is better to start PERM or continue to wait for recruitment instruction for my TR application. DOL promises to eliminate backlog by sep 2007. Is PD very important for me. I am from Bhutan, not from India or china , for EB2 from rest of the world, filing I 485 is current. What to do? Please advice.....

Dorje[/QUOTE]

F16 said:
My PD: 12/11/2002, EB2, RIR, NJ
Case No: P-05143-3####
45 Day Letter: Nov2005

Still Waiting for approval!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

F16 and OCT2003NJ
Yes, it appears that the first 6 digits of our case are the same.
It is possible that PBEC messed up on case files for this date.

Can you guys please PM to me your full case detais.
Are there others from NJ with this case seq. and the DATA REVIEW status?

NEverGreen said:
F16 and OCT2003NJ

How come there are multiple instances of being in Data Review in similar date of entry. Sounds something fishy.

My Case status is Data Review

NEverGreen said:
F16 and OCT2003NJ

My case No : P-05157-54***
Deleware
Case Status: Data Review.

Our Numbers are same

junelc2002 said:
That's not true. My company has received more than 15 approvals in the past week, more than the previous months combined.
Please see my signature. Our files are entered on the same day. I think that day was bad for us.

Hi Guys,

I have been a religious reader of this forum for the past year. Its my turn to share good news with you. Online status got CERTIFIED today. Its been such a long wait that I am bereft of all emotions. But the good part is I am out of this mess and pray that all and every single one gets certified right away. Wishing everybody all the best!!!!!!!!!!!

Also if anybody can guide me as to which thread I should go for the next step.

State : Ca
Pd : 4/08/03
Eb2

Urgent question...

Does ANYONE here know when can one look for a promotion in the same company in the same group ? It is amazing that with so many experts and Gurus answering question, this question is still unanswered. Beats me, but asking again anyways. :confused:

PD Feb 2002 NY

I am also still waiting for some good news...

NY
p-05133-XXXX
Feb 2002

I have received and replied the 45 day letter earlier this year but no response yet.

Congratulations, Good to see CA approval :)

CA/EB3/PD:Sept 2003

Godhelpgclover said:
Hi Guys,

I have been a religious reader of this forum for the past year. Its my turn to share good news with you. Online status got CERTIFIED today. Its been such a long wait that I am bereft of all emotions. But the good part is I am out of this mess and pray that all and every single one gets certified right away. Wishing everybody all the best!!!!!!!!!!!

Also if anybody can guide me as to which thread I should go for the next step.

State : Ca
Pd : 4/08/03
Eb2

Promotion during LC approval period

I asked my lawyer about similar thing a week ago and she said it is perfectly fine to get promoted/raise during your LC approval period, so long as your annual salary is more than prevailing wage at the time at the time of LC filling.

Talk to your lawyer.

Kopguy
CA-EB3 RIR, PD:Sept 2003, P-04302-xxxxx

nimraj said:
Does ANYONE here know when can one look for a promotion in the same company in the same group ? It is amazing that with so many experts and Gurus answering question, this question is still unanswered. Beats me, but asking again anyways. :confused: