Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Aug03 said:
I've been tracking my online LC status since 10/2 periodically and needless to say it still shows In Process. For no reason or some silly reason that I don't know, I've also been tracking 7 case numbers before my number and 7 after mine to see if there were any changes in any of case numbers close to mine. Status of all these 15 cases never changed from 10/2 thru 10/15 (45 days). Today however, two cases, one right before mine and another couple numbers after mine displayed as Certified.

Does this give me any hope? May be not. No conclusions can be arrived at from above because PBEC is neither following FIFO nor following case number sequence.

Any stats guru or a fan of number munching - want make some sense out of this?

Well, the case number is not logically related to Priority Date and they are merely assigned (in sequence) to a LC case during the data entry phase. Please note that each case is unique in type, job description and labor market situation.

Also there are quite a few 2003 case approvals posted in trackitt thread. I think some analysts are working on the 2003 cases that were not cleared during the first wave of approvals.

My 2 cents.

Last edited by a moderator:
Right behind

Aug03 said:
I've been tracking my online LC status since 10/2 periodically and needless to say it still shows In Process. For no reason or some silly reason that I don't know, I've also been tracking 7 case numbers before my number and 7 after mine to see if there were any changes in any of case numbers close to mine. Status of all these 15 cases never changed from 10/2 thru 10/15 (45 days).

?

I am right behind you. PD Sept 03, CA/RIR/EB3 P-04302-30xxx

I was under the impression the cases who have made thru the state would have a better chance. Let's see.

kopguy said:
I am right behind you. PD Sept 03, CA/RIR/EB3 P-04302-30xxx

I was under the impression the cases who have made thru the state would have a better chance. Let's see.

It appear that PBEC are approving different state other than CA :) I didn't see any approval for CA lately.

I might be wrong.

:p

Add my info to tracker

P-05158-5XXXX
State:NJ- RIR -EB3
PD: Aug 2004
45days letter recieved on 2 mar 2006
replied to 45days letter on 3mar 2006
Case cloded in PBEC on 8th May 2006
Case reopened on 17 Nov 2006

Oct 2003 NJ

Hi PBECIsKillingMe
My Priority date 23rd Oct 2003 from NJ -RIR
P-05143-3XXXX
Still my case showing Data Review
What is happaning in the BEC,
This is a Problem?
Thanks

:confused:

OCT 2003 NJ said:
Hi PBECIsKillingMe
P-05143-3XXXX
This is a Problem?
Thanks

So far the incidences I came to know like this have similar pattern. There is something wrong with the application itself that didn't allow them to complete data entry - like wrong occupation code. One strange case had lawyer banned from bar council who reprented the case. I would recommend you to push your lawyer hard to create an inquiry for DOL on the case. Its \likely that they may close your case if you don't act proactively.

statistics for case no P-05221-92000 to P-05221-92999

I ran my program to see case status for case number between P-05221-92000 and P-05221-92999, here is the result:

Total cases(P-05221-92XXX): 330

In Process: 268
Data Review: 4
Certified: 3
Denied: 1
Closed: 33
Appeal: 0
Withdrawn: 21

We can see, actually, there are only 330 valid case numbers between this range. I am supprised to see there are 3 certified cases in this range, since my PD is 3/2005. I really want to know how they group case number :)

I am with you

OCT 2003 NJ said:
Hi PBECIsKillingMe
P-05143-3XXXX
This is a Problem?
Thanks

don't worry , we are special guyz, my PD is Jan 2004 and status is 'Data Review'

Thank you very much!

ma_nonrir_eb3 said:
Please see page 27, of the recently released internal I140 manual by USCIS at http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/afm_ch22_091206R.pdf

This should make the policy crystal clear. It states the following:

"In those cases where the alien’s priority date is established by the filing of the labor certification, once the alien’s Form I-140 petition has been approved, the alien beneficiary retains his or her priority date as established by the filing of the labor certification for any future Form I-140 petitions, unless the previously approved Form I-140 petition has been revoked because of fraud or willful misrepresentation. This includes cases where a change of employer has occurred; however, the new employer must obtain a new labor certification if the classification requested requires a labor certification"

Great stuff my friend!! Thanks a lot! This is very very useful. :D

No More Waiting....Finally Approved....

Howdy'll:
:D Finally after 4 1/2 years.. My lawyer got the approval letter :p The approval date accroding to the lawyer is 11/06/06. My PD was 5/9/2002 eb3 from VA. As for the online status...it still says IN PROCESS... God I hate seeing that everyday for the last 3 months :mad:
So for alot of you 01/02 guys hang in there. I will see you all in the I-140 and I 485 forums.....
:) ;) :p :D

P-05147-45XXX

BarneySha said:
Hi NJ.LC.. I am from CT too and anxiously awaitng my labor cert.
Can you pls post your pal's ETA number ..atleast the first 7 digits would be helpful
Thanks

To left over guys

Hi everyone,
It looks like that PBEC following either PD days nor sequence number, is it possible that they are following the date of issuing 45-day letter or receiving 45-day letter? I'm thinking if this is the possiblity they are putting the early confirmed cases at the bottom of the boxes, and therefore they are processing them in the last groups? let's check and compare this, maybe we can find some clues.

These possibilites have all been discussed on long ago. It's not possible to tell their method accurately.

JYW2004 said:
Hi everyone,
It looks like that PBEC following either PD days nor sequence number, is it possible that they are following the date of issuing 45-day letter or receiving 45-day letter? I'm thinking if this is the possiblity they are putting the early confirmed cases at the bottom of the boxes, and therefore they are processing them in the last groups? let's check and compare this, maybe we can find some clues.

OCT 2003 NJ said:
Hi PBECIsKillingMe
P-05143-3XXXX
This is a Problem?
Thanks

I am in the same boat. NJ 07/03, EB3, RIR, case 05143-xxxxx.
No 45 day letter so far, and sitting in Data Review.

Looks like Your's and Mine Data Entered same day!!

My PD: 12/11/2002, EB2, RIR, NJ
Case No: P-05143-3####
45 Day Letter: Nov2005

Still Waiting for approval!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

NEverGreen said:
I am in the same boat. NJ 07/03, EB3, RIR, case 05143-xxxxx.
No 45 day letter so far, and sitting in Data Review.