Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Anyone in the same boat like me?

Hello there,
I am worried about my case(see my signature for details).I see lot of 2004 cases approved.God knows what is happening with case.Is there anyone with the same profile?

There are lots of cases pending just like yours. You can check the latest tracker for other people's cases. Also, trackitt.com web site shows a lot of similar cases.
Latest BEC Priority Date Tracker

ramana_pasula said:
Hello there,
I am worried about my case(see my signature for details).I see lot of 2004 cases approved.God knows what is happening with case.Is there anyone with the same profile?

By the way, looking at the trackitt web site; a case with a PD of 05/26/2004 has been approved.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats!

infinitewait said:
Guys, my online Status is CERTIFIED as of Today. :D

Can you please post more information about when you received your 45 Day letter and what date did you reply to it.

Thanks and GL for next steps.

clzeus10 said:
Can you please post more information about when you received your 45 Day letter and what date did you reply to it.

Thanks and GL for next steps.
45 Day Letter Received, 10/07/2005
Replied 10/12/2005
just as an FYI, I did not know about this site until couple months ago, I have gone through this forum and based on advise by some wonderful folks in this forum, I had my manager call the 202 number few times, he was actually able to speak to someone there and they told him that it is in process and should be approved soon.

So my advise to you 2002 guys is keep calling that number and Good Luck.

NY DEC 2001 Still Waiting.....

I am going to complete 5 years on Dec 14th 2006. Somehow when I send email on h1b7yr address for the screen shot, I get no reply back. Can anyone help me with that.

PD: 12/14/2001
STATE: NY
45-Day Letter Received: 12/27/2005
45-Day Letter Replied: 01/04/2006
Online Status: IN PPROCESS

Not like USCIS working on a FIFO, I think PBEC assign each analyst a bucket of files within the same case number range. Some analysts work faster, some are slower. If you don't see any movement for cases around your case, then don't panic yet. You may just fall into a slow hand. For my case, I didn't see any change for 100 cases around my case number for the past two months. Then the day my case got certified, another nearby one was certified, too. If you see movement near you, then you can start to expect more.

LC_DEC said:
I am going to complete 5 years on Dec 14th 2006. Somehow when I send email on h1b7yr address for the screen shot, I get no reply back. Can anyone help me with that.

PD: 12/14/2001
STATE: NY
45-Day Letter Received: 12/27/2005
45-Day Letter Replied: 01/04/2006
Online Status: IN PPROCESS

Please ask your employer / lawyer to write a mail to that e-mail address.

Just received my LC ....Hurray....I hope other will receive their soon :)

ETA Case #: P-05208-XXXXX
Priority Date: 02/12/2004
State: VA
Processing Type: RIR
45-Day Letter: Received 11/12/2005
45-Day Letter: Sent 12/17/2006
Online Status: Certified

wlj_wzz said:
Not like USCIS working on a FIFO, I think PBEC assign each analyst a bucket of files within the same case number range. Some analysts work faster, some are slower. If you don't see any movement for cases around your case, then don't panic yet. You may just fall into a slow hand. For my case, I didn't see any change for 100 cases around my case number for the past two months. Then the day my case got certified, another nearby one was certified, too. If you see movement near you, then you can start to expect more.

I agree. BTW - DBEC is even more random.

APPEAL TO ALL GURUS IN THE FORUM

I am on Eb2 and got certified online yesterday. I have a son who turned 21 on October 7 2006. He has gone on F1. Is there anyway my son can benefit from our deal. Our wait was painfully wrong as my pd is April 8, 2003. Any help will be greatly appreciated. If anybody has read anything anywhere please please help.

Thanks in advance and God bless

Godhelpgclover said:
APPEAL TO ALL GURUS IN THE FORUM

I am on Eb2 and got certified online yesterday. I have a son who turned 21 on October 7 2006. He has gone on F1. Is there anyway my son can benefit from our deal. Our wait was painfully wrong as my pd is April 8, 2003. Any help will be greatly appreciated. If anybody has read anything anywhere please please help.

Thanks in advance and God bless

Sorry to hear about your son. Unfortunately, I believe that the rule is firm. Your son has to be under 21 when you file for adjustment of status. I don't believe that there are any exception to the rule.

PA case also. PD FEB 2004. RD Aug.2004. Went to PBEC Oct.2004.
Got 45 day letter Feb 2005. Replied same month, Case # P-04289-2****.
I see cases past this getting certified. Online still says in process.

ramana_pasula said:
Hello there,

Thanks MDwatch. This is painful. But still have a further question. Supposing at a later date my son applies for perm from some company then will our pd hold weight for him. Since he was a fellow sufferer with us.

Just a thought and need to clarify.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Ragini nj, How can that happen. See right now we can only file 140 and 485 when the dates become current which probably will be in a month or two. Our pd is april 8, 2003 and currently you can file upto janurary 8 2003. So when it becomes current will they accept my sons aging out and allow us to file his 140 and 485. That is what I wish to confirm. And if not what options I have to help him out.

Godhelpgclover said:
Hi Ragini nj, How can that happen. See right now we can only file 140 and 485 when the dates become current which probably will be in a month or two. Our pd is april 8, 2003 and currently you can file upto janurary 8 2003. So when it becomes current will they accept my sons aging out and allow us to file his 140 and 485. That is what I wish to confirm. And if not what options I have to help him out.

I am sorry, I think I actually forgot some provisions that allow for some type of grace period or something equivalent. You should consult a real attorney that has a good reputation so that you can act fast. Don't wait, if you have time consult today as in immigration matters, one day migh tmean years of delays ...

July 2004 approval

From Trackitt.com

User: PALabor Last Updated: 45 minutes ago
Priority Date: 29 Jul 2004 DOL Receipt Date: 25 Oct 2004
45-Day Letter Received: 06 Feb 2006 45-Day Letter Replied: 08 Feb 2006

Transferred From: Philadelphia DOL Category: EB3-NonRIR

Re: Advice

I am still awaiting my labor from the backlog center and in the meanwhile I got an approval from my friend's company through the PERM process.

Its a 12 person company and I am thinking of filing my I140 thru them and take counsal processing for my GC as a future employee of that company.

Any one who has done the same or has any advice for me.

Also currently I am working for my primary company and am planning to out of the country to get my visa stamp.

The question I had is should I get my H1 stamped before I file my I140 thru the second company . The reason I ask is because its mentioned in the form that we need to tell if we had any immigration petition filed on our behalf.

Thanks.