Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Another certification today

I am a silent reader. Labor got certified today.

Following are the details - RIR/EB2/FL
PD: April 05, 2004
45D: March 11, 2005
P-05013-2****

Thank you for your help.
God bless to everyone!

can you post the ETA number pls

NJ.LC said:
One of my friend CT NOV 2003 CASE has been Certified today.

Hi NJ.LC.. I am from CT too and anxiously awaitng my labor cert.
Can you pls post your pal's ETA number ..atleast the first 7 digits would be helpful
Thanks

Official Documentation On I140 PD Retention

GAPDJuly062004 said:
Great! Thanks a lot for clearing that up! :)
As I requested earlier, please pass on any official documents if you have on this topic.
Thanks again!
Please see page 27, of the recently released internal I140 manual by USCIS at http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/afm_ch22_091206R.pdf

This should make the policy crystal clear. It states the following:

"In those cases where the alien’s priority date is established by the filing of the labor certification, once the alien’s Form I-140 petition has been approved, the alien beneficiary retains his or her priority date as established by the filing of the labor certification for any future Form I-140 petitions, unless the previously approved Form I-140 petition has been revoked because of fraud or willful misrepresentation. This includes cases where a change of employer has occurred; however, the new employer must obtain a new labor certification if the classification requested requires a labor certification"

Congratulations, dicaile.

Please share one more digit of your case number. Thanks.

dicaile said:
I am a silent reader. Labor got certified today.

Following are the details - RIR/EB2/FL
PD: April 05, 2004
45D: March 11, 2005
P-05013-2****

Thank you for your help.
God bless to everyone!

One More May 2004 Approval

from www.trackkitt.com

User: hspg2006 Last Updated: 18 hours 16 minutes ago
Priority Date: 20 May 2004 DOL Receipt Date:
45-Day Letter Received: 20 Jun 2006 45-Day Letter Replied: 25 Jun 2006
Transferred From: Philadelphia DOL Category: EB2-RIR
Notes: Online Checked "Certified", Finally

ma_nonrir_eb3 said:
Please see page 27, of the recently released internal I140 manual by USCIS at http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/afm_ch22_091206R.pdf

This should make the policy crystal clear. It states the following:

"In those cases where the alien’s priority date is established by the filing of the labor certification, once the alien’s Form I-140 petition has been approved, the alien beneficiary retains his or her priority date as established by the filing of the labor certification for any future Form I-140 petitions, unless the previously approved Form I-140 petition has been revoked because of fraud or willful misrepresentation. This includes cases where a change of employer has occurred; however, the new employer must obtain a new labor certification if the classification requested requires a labor certification"
Thanks buddy ! I am also Nov 2003 rir and still waiting to see certified.

September 2007 Target Seems Impossible

After PBEC really picked up speed, they cleared from October 2003 to April 2004 in 2.5 months. And people believe that they are working extremely fast. Now with the same speed, they need to work for 4 months to reach to March 2005. This means They would not be able to clear their round 1 before end of March 2007. Then they have to go through second round for left over cases - issue NOF, clear cases which requires more work. Current statistics shows that they have 30% cases left over. With the same speed they are working now, they may need 3 months to clear all RIR left over cases. This leaves only 3 months for them for Non-RIR cases. I don't think they can complete all Non-RIR cases in 3 months - even with an assumption that they will work with extreme speed for RIR cases.

My 2 cents.

PBECIsKillingMe said:
After PBEC really picked up speed, they cleared from October 2003 to April 2004 in 2.5 months. And people believe that they are working extremely fast. Now with the same speed, they need to work for 4 months to reach to March 2005. This means They would not be able to clear their round 1 before end of March 2007. Then they have to go through second round for left over cases - issue NOF, clear cases which requires more work. Current statistics shows that they have 30% cases left over. With the same speed they are working now, they may need 3 months to clear all RIR left over cases. This leaves only 3 months for them for Non-RIR cases. I don't think they can complete all Non-RIR cases in 3 months - even with an assumption that they will work with extreme speed for RIR cases.

My 2 cents.

So, are they going to take care of left over cases only in the 2nd round?

Labor denied : Online status

Hi all please help me out here,

My case is CA, RIR, EB2, PD Aug 2002, Case # P-04********
I got NOF regarding on Oct 18th 2006 regarding the "RIR process report not acceptable and need to provide lawful reasons to reject the candidates".
We rebutted on Oct 24th giving detailed RIR report.
Now my on line shows "Denied" from 11/15/06 on wards. Earlier to that it was showing "In PROGRESS".

Does this denial means only RIR is denied or entire Labor is denied. Please let me know what needs to be done. I am in trouble now.

-sacbee1

Jacob

sacbee1, Sorry to hear that! Did you asked your lawer what is the prolem? It it the adv. given was wrong?
Jacob

We haven't received hard copy of denial. I saw this in on line.

In the RIR process My NOF is: " out of 54 candidates 6 are selected for interview and got interviewed. Haven't given lawful reason for that 6 candidates for rejection."

In our rebuttal we have provided all the information.

jacob_k8 said:
sacbee1, Sorry to hear that! Did you asked your lawer what is the prolem? It it the adv. given was wrong?
Jacob

My PD is March 1 and my status is still "in progress". :(

PBECIsKillingMe said:

My 2 cents.

sacbee1 said:
We haven't received hard copy of denial. I saw this in on line.

In the RIR process My NOF is: " out of 54 candidates 6 are selected for interview and got interviewed. Haven't given lawful reason for that 6 candidates for rejection."

In our rebuttal we have provided all the information.

Sacbee, try to contact PBEC if possible and also ask your employee and laywer to also contact PBEC as soon as possible. Find out what is the reason of denied and the status of your case (close, or continuing on TR and also possible appeal)

There is no definite answer for you in this forum regarding your case status now. You need to act quickly. Keep calling your lawyer and if they are not cooperate get the second opinion ASAP.

Online Status

I've been tracking my online LC status since 10/2 periodically and needless to say it still shows In Process. For no reason or some silly reason that I don't know, I've also been tracking 7 case numbers before my number and 7 after mine to see if there were any changes in any of case numbers close to mine. Status of all these 15 cases never changed from 10/2 thru 10/15 (45 days). Today however, two cases, one right before mine and another couple numbers after mine displayed as Certified.

Does this give me any hope? May be not. No conclusions can be arrived at from above because PBEC is neither following FIFO nor following case number sequence.

Any stats guru or a fan of number munching - want make some sense out of this?

Aug03 said:
I've been tracking my online LC status since 10/2 periodically and needless to say it still shows In Process. For no reason or some silly reason that I don't know, I've also been tracking 7 case numbers before my number and 7 after mine to see if there were any changes in any of case numbers close to mine. Status of all these 15 cases never changed from 10/2 thru 10/15 (45 days). Today however, two cases, one right before mine and another couple numbers after mine displayed as Certified.

Does this give me any hope? May be not. No conclusions can be arrived at from above because PBEC is neither following FIFO nor following case number sequence.

Any stats guru or a fan of number munching - want make some sense out of this?
Let us make a left-over club