Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Filed as RIR, But screenshot IS showing TR

I got the screenshot yesterday, which is showing my case type of "TR". However, my case was filed as RIR.

I don't know if anybody here has the same expereince as me. What I can do to get PBEC to correct my case?

Thanks,

tanveer666 it was same case with one of my friend too...his company applied two labors almost for similar positions from two states NJ and DE and it seems to be PBEC has considered only one which is later date and he received 45 days letter for only one of the them.

tanveer666 said:
I am sory manwithnoname the secound case was filed on 28 March 2005 not 2006 from Main and its also in PBEC

manwithnoname Please Comment am I safe or not

pkk123 said:
tanveer666 it was same case with one of my friend too...his company applied two labors almost for similar positions from two states NJ and DE and it seems to be PBEC has considered only one which is later date and he received 45 days letter for only one of the them.
tanveer666 said:
Originally Posted by tanveer666
I am sory manwithnoname the secound case was filed on 28 March 2005 not 2006 from Main and its also in PBEC

manwithnoname Please Comment am I safe or not

Tanveer, in your case you got 45 day letter for both LC applications. If I am in your place, I would not care about withdrawing the case with a later PD because there is no backlog. It's hard to predict the BEC processing the March 2005 case may be processed in the first wave .... So, no action is necessary from your side. As soon as one of the LC approves, go ahead for concurrent filing.

WAITING FOR 4+ YEARS

Greetings everyone,

today's NOVERMBER 8, 2006....

might not mean anything to anyone...

but...

i filed my case on NOVEMBER 8, 2001...

so it has exactly been 5 years....

guess that calls for a congratulations eh?...

This is indeed very unfortunate. I look at my own plight and feel bad but looking at yours it is sad. Wishing you all the best!!!!!! Just hang in there.

State : CA
Pd : 4/8/2003
Eb2

rir2002 said:
My case is messed up too...yesterday status changed from In Process to withdrawn...The lawyer is looking into it...
Have you seen the alert on http://www.immigration-law.com/Canada.html....

11/07/2006: Multiple Labor Certification Filing Alert

There are growing number of reports that the BEC was sending out a "withdrawal" notice to the employer if the same employer filed a PERM application for the same job and the same alien "if" prior old priority date labor certification is pending at the BEC for the same employer for the same employee and for the same job. This withdrawal notice was sent out even if the employer did not request "retention of priority date of previous application" in the PERM application. Should this happen, the consequences will be so fatal and devastating if the BEC case has a very old priority date, the readers are cautioned to take this posting as an important alert. Reportedly this practice of the BECs loomed up only very lately.

...unfortunately..PERM has been approved in my case

Did you file 2 applications? Perm?

CA, EB2 - RIR
PD: 11-18-2002
45 DL : not received,

Staus changed toWithdrawn: 11-07-2006
OMG.. this is such a big screwup.

Yes, my employer filed two applications, one from PA with PD April 2003 & other from CA with PD March 2006 under PERM. The labor from PERM is approved and that application is pending in I-140.

Thanks for providing this information. I will talk to my attorney and see what he says. I will keep this forum posted. Do let us know on this forum if you happen to get any information too.

EB2/EB3 is based on job requirement

Cric said:
I think you can apply from the same company but it better be EB2. you have a masters degree.

If you have to apply again why not do it from another employer. I would say that this employer has used you by deliberately not letting you apply through EB2 even though you had masters degree. it is not that he did not kow about the EB rules. So why trust him again?...

If I were you I would consult an expert attorney before making any hasty decisions.

EB2/EB3 depends on the job requirement. It does not matter if you have a MS or Phd...if the job only requires BS + 6 months, you will have to apply under EB3.

Last edited by a moderator:
its okay..katrina

katrina17 said:
Oops Waiting4yrs sorry about that, I've been so bussy today so I didn't pay close attention to your message.

its okay..it was acutually a greeting i was hoping for...but i guess i've to wait couple more months..its all good.

Need Help

My RIR case shows "DENIED" as per online status. I have not got the letter for denial from PBEC. So dont know what the reason for denial.

Questions

1) Does "DENIED" means my case is denied and rejected for ever which means i have file new application in PERM?

2) or It will be treated as Traditional Case OR can be treated as Traditional Case?

3) OR i have chance for rebuttal?

RIR DENIED , NY EB3
PD June 2002

As per DOL faq, it will be treated as TR. Please talk to the attorney also.

Blackhole2002 said:
My RIR case shows "DENIED" as per online status. I have not got the letter for denial from PBEC. So dont know what the reason for denial.

Questions

1) Does "DENIED" means my case is denied and rejected for ever which means i have file new application in PERM?

2) or It will be treated as Traditional Case OR can be treated as Traditional Case?

3) OR i have chance for rebuttal?

RIR DENIED , NY EB3
PD June 2002

Waitingfor4+yrs said:
Greetings everyone,

today's NOVERMBER 8, 2006....

might not mean anything to anyone...

but...

i filed my case on NOVEMBER 8, 2001...

so it has exactly been 5 years....

guess that calls for a congratulations eh?... :rolleyes:

I am with you, Waitingfor4+yrs
In five months I will be celebrating my 6th and maybe will be in the same position I am in today - " in process"( God, I hope not!)
So, I understand your frustration and with all my heart wish all of us - expecially 2001/2002 to get out of this mess very soon, so we can finally go on with our lives!
You are not alone, Waitingfor4+yrs ... I just really hope you and I don't become Waitingfor6+yrs :(

PD: 04/2001

Gurus,

Any inputs on below?

jaysai said:
Guys,

I sent an email to info@ address almost 5 weeks back and am yet to receive any response but for the automated reply. Is this typical of them?

I sent two emails, one around 1st week of September and one yesterday to H1B7YR. I am confused. In the 1st reply case_received_date was empty and the previous one (from january) had it populated. so, I thought some one is working on it.

Then in the yesterday's reply from PBEC the case_received_date is back to what it was in January. So, I wonder what's going on.

Any insights?

Thanks,

A friend of mine has got his labor approved today. His details are below

EB2/RIR/TN
PD Aug 19 2003
Case # P-05139-xxxxx
45 day letter Nov 2005
Approved 11/09/2006 (online status)

7th year H1B extension

Hi All,

Could you please let me know if an individual could send an email asking for the receipt notice for filing extension. I already have got 7th year extension but would like to see if all fields are filled or not.

Please do let me know....

H1B screen shot

pmmc said:
Hi All,

Could you please let me know if an individual could send an email asking for the receipt notice for filing extension. I already have got 7th year extension but would like to see if all fields are filled or not.

YES, you can.

Check my earlier posts for email format.

pmmc said:
Hi All,

Are you talking about the BEC Screen Shot? Only Employer/attorneys are supposed to use that e-mail.

Daann said:
I am with you, Waitingfor4+yrs
In five months I will be celebrating my 6th and maybe will be in the same position I am in today - " in process"( God, I hope not!)
So, I understand your frustration and with all my heart wish all of us - expecially 2001/2002 to get out of this mess very soon, so we can finally go on with our lives!
You are not alone, Waitingfor4+yrs ... I just really hope you and I don't become Waitingfor6+yrs :(

PD: 04/2001

yeah i hope not, but i know that won't happen we'll be out of this mess soon. i've high hopes.

abt screenshot

hi
I dont think any use on it whether its filled or not.I got a screenshot twodays back and P.wages occupation code not filled.next day my labour got certified according to the website.

pmmc said:
Hi All,

Last edited by a moderator: