Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Waitingfor4+yrs said:
yeah i hope not, but i know that won't happen we'll be out of this mess soon. i've high hopes.

Waiting for that day too :)
cheers for all of us that still waiting from 2001/2002 :D

Every single day, I try to hold my self not to check on my case status online and check on this forum cause once I did all of the routine and see my case still in process the whole day seems forever to pass :)
but can't help it. So here I'm still waiting and still try to keep my hopes high :D

best of luck for us who still waiting in agony, hope the happy day come soon :)

NY EB2 March 2002 wait continues.......

:p

ETA Case #: P-05123-8XXXX
Priority Date: 03/15/2002
State: NY
Processing Type: EB2/RIR
45-Day Letter: around July 15,2005
Online Status: In Process

Tried following options:

Sent letter to Senator and Elaine Chao.

Senator's office:
After 2 months got a reply from Senator's office last week stating that they have requested written status from the PBEC and they will let me know as soon as they hear from them.

Elaine Chao: No response

PBEC Email: same standard crap e-mail, which says they are still working on 45 day letter etc... outdated auto reply. It took them 2 months to send this e-mail.

Anyone out there with P-05123-89XXXX case numbers and 45 day replied around July 2005 from NY and still waiting for the approval?

still waiting

My Case was filed on 21st Jan 2002. will complete 5 years soon. :) :(

katrina17 said:
Waiting for that day too :)
cheers for all of us that still waiting from 2001/2002 :D

Every single day, I try to hold my self not to check on my case status online and check on this forum cause once I did all of the routine and see my case still in process the whole day seems forever to pass :)
but can't help it. So here I'm still waiting and still try to keep my hopes high :D

best of luck for us who still waiting in agony, hope the happy day come soon :)

Final letter

Does any body have any idea how long it takes for PBEC to send the final written letter of certification after your labor is certified?

TIB said:
Does any body have any idea how long it takes for PBEC to send the final written letter of certification after your labor is certified?

i think i can help you with this...

it takes 3 week tops...

but some ppl on here actually waited 1 month to 2 months...

2002 Labor certified

One of my friend labor got certified.

PD: July 2002
45 days letter: Aug 2005
State: NJ
RIR , EB3

I have no Idea of ETA #

Welcome News!

pkk123 said:
One of my friend labor got certified.

PD: July 2002
45 days letter: Aug 2005
State: NJ
RIR , EB3

I have no Idea of ETA #

This is sort of good news for 2001/2002 waiting folks....

I filed the case from NY
Is there any one got the approval for NY state recently
and looks like PBEC dosen't work on Friday too.
No approval since morning...........
Already applied for the 8th year extension.

labor certified on 10/19/2006

MDwatch said:
I haven't even thought about it yet .... let's wait for the actual certified document and then I'll see :)

I have been one of the silent readers of the forum for the past year, below are my case details (the least I can do :eek: )

ETA Case # : P-05144-XXXXX
PD : 04/10/2004
Filed in CT
Sent to PBEC
45 day letter received on : 02/2006
45 day letter replied back on : 02/14/2006
Case Status changed to Certified on : 10/19/2006
Official letter received 1 week later

MDWatch, I really would appreciate it if you can let me know the best thread for I-140 filing...

Good luck everyone !

silentnomore said:
MDWatch, I really would appreciate it if you can let me know the best thread for I-140 filing...

Good luck everyone !

I wouldn't be able to tell you ... I spent every day in this forum for the last 12 months .... I have just started to look at the I-140 and I-485 process, processing time and forums.

For Tanveer666

Tanveer:

Since you have 2 LC pending at PBEC with the same employer, you may want to read the following link: http://www.foreignlaborcert.doleta.gov/faqsanswers.cfm#filing13

Please read the answers to the question 12 and 13 'How to file' section. Following is an excerpt that may help:

"If a BEC identifies multiple pending applications for the same employer, job opportunity, and alien, the BEC will issue a Notice of Findings for all related applications, and provide the employer the opportunity to identify which application contains the bona fide job opportunity. Should an employer currently have multiple applications pending at a BEC for the same employer, job opportunity, and alien, the employer may take the initiative and notify the BEC as to which application it wishes to have processed and withdraw all other applications."

Update on multiple LC filings

Here is an update on multiple LC filings and subsequent 'withdrawn' status of BEC case after approval of PERM case:

11/10/2006: Update of Multiple Labor Certification Filings

• We reported a few days ago that there had been incidents of withdrawal of BEC TR applications when the employer filed a PERM application for the same employee and even if the employer did not check in the PERM application that the employer wanted to retain the priority date of another pending TR application at the BEC.
  • We have a good news. AILA has just reported that the OFLC confirmed that it had happened not because of the policy but because of the computer glitch!! The OFLC intends to reinstate these withdrawal cases.
  • Thanks to AILA for the job well done.

Last edited by a moderator:
Received the Certification Letter in mail today @ manager's address. Certifying Officer Barbara Shelly. Approval date on letter says Oct 27 2006. Its mentioned in the letter a CC sent to Law Firm & myself.

ETA 750 part A & B were not included in the letter, Hoping they were sent to the Attorneys office. Final determination letter was addressed as
Company Name
c/o Attorney Name & Address.

Any body have an idea if the ETA 750 will be sent to Attorneys office only. Or a copy of 750 will be sent to all.

We feel your Pain

Waitingfor4+yrs said:
Greetings everyone,

today's NOVERMBER 8, 2006....

might not mean anything to anyone...

but...

i filed my case on NOVEMBER 8, 2001...

so it has exactly been 5 years....

guess that calls for a congratulations eh?... :rolleyes:

We all know how you are feeling. But you deserve Congratulation for your patience.I am watting 3 years and 5 months and decided to give it up. I am scared of get laid off. My Canadian PR will expire soon. I am planning to move to Canada giving up the hope of this Gold deer. Congratulation again to wait that long for you and others.

Lawyer should receive ETA forms

GC_Ven said:
Received the Certification Letter in mail today @ manager's address. Certifying Officer Barbara Shelly. Approval date on letter says Oct 27 2006. Its mentioned in the letter a CC sent to Law Firm & myself.

ETA 750 part A & B were not included in the letter, Hoping they were sent to the Attorneys office. Final determination letter was addressed as
Company Name
c/o Attorney Name & Address.

Any body have an idea if the ETA 750 will be sent to Attorneys office only. Or a copy of 750 will be sent to all.

My co-worker whose labor got approved last week got his papers this week. In his case as well, the employer only received the certification letter (without the ETA forms) while the lawyer received the certification letter along with the ETA forms. So my guess is your lawyer will receive the ETA forms.