Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

NY - PD of 2001/2002

I have been a silent reader for a while....

Co-workers at my company received their LC approval some time ago, even though they filed at the same time as I did. My status still shows as "In Process" in BEC Site ...

Only difference is that they work with System Support and my area is System Development.

Anyone in same situation in NY State?

Also heard from lawyer when he called, that my case was with an analyst, but there was no mention of a NOF or sorts... What exactly does it mean that the case is with an analyst if no notification is sent or nothing is reported... why does it take so long then?

Any certification out there of NY for 2001 and/or 2002 after second round?

Thanks.

how long to wait??

VA/FEB2002/RIR/EB3/45 DAYS FEB 2005

Met in person with a top official of DOL in DC, nothing happened

Send faxes to PBEC, nothing happended

God only knows oops or PBEC

njinn said:
Mine online status shows CERTIFIED after more than 4 years.I had a NOF requesting more info on recruitment which was replied October 20th.

Hope i receive my documents ASAP.

P-05132-10xxx

thanks,

NJINN

Congratulations!! Happy to see 2001/2002 approvals.

Getting frustration with the waiting.................. I think there will be a limit for patience :eek:

Online status of my case shows as "certified".

Case#: P-05146-44***
State: MD
PD: April 01, 2003.
45-day Letter Replied: April, 2006
Case "certified": Nov 13,2006

This is EB3 case. It could take years for my PD to become current.With democrats coming back to power, my hopes on govt increasing the visa quota is rising up a little bit.

Good luck to all.

PBECIsKillingMe said:
This sucks man :mad: PBEC is Chhote Miya and 485 is Bade Miya. I don't know how long I can carry this insecurity and frustration.

But it is good for PD 2001/2002 folks..... Atleast justifying for waiting..... since 4,5+ years on LC.

ragini_nj said:
But it is good for PD 2001/2002 folks..... Atleast justifying for waiting..... since 4,5+ years on LC.

It is BEC that sucks and put us in these situations. But one's suffering can not be justified by other's suffering. Are we getting into the 'crabs in a Canister' story.

Certified!!

My online PBEC status indicates that my case has been certified today. The forum and all its members have been invaluable to keeping sane during this process.

I wish the older priority dates get approved soon and I guess we will all be waiting at the 485 stage.

Good Luck! My case details are in my signature.

goodbyes until further notice...

hey all,

i'm sick of this excruciating and agonizing "WAIT" and tormenting word "in

process" ahhh!!! ...so i've come to a decision...i'm not going to come on here nor

check my status online until i recieve a hand proof document of my case being

certified. so good luck to all. thanks for the love and support and hope that

everyone gets there approval before september 30, 2007...

farewell.

Hey wait....

Waitingfor4+yrs said:
hey all,

i'm sick of this excruciating and agonizing "WAIT" and tormenting word "in

process" ahhh!!! ...so i've come to a decision...i'm not going to come on here nor

check my status online until i recieve a hand proof document of my case being

certified. so good luck to all. thanks for the love and support and hope that

everyone gets there approval before september 30, 2007...

farewell.

You can't leave us like this....
common buddy, its you and others here that keep me going....

I don't think the crabs analogy is right. The bottomline is if the dates move forward fast enough all the ppl who filed in PERM will file 485 and use up the available visa no.s and all of us who have waited 4-5 years for labor will be left hanging again! I think the dates should move in tandem with the BEC results. If PBEC/DBEC still have a lot of EB3 cases stuck in 2001 the dates should not move forward. If they do it will be unfair to those who have been waiting for so long. But then life isn't fair .... :D

GREENWAYS said:
It is BEC that sucks and put us in these situations. But one's suffering can not be justified by other's suffering. Are we getting into the 'crabs in a Canister' story.

2002calabor said:
I don't think the crabs analogy is right. The bottomline is if the dates move forward fast enough all the ppl who filed in PERM will file 485 and use up the available visa no.s and all of us who have waited 4-5 years for labor will be left hanging again! I think the dates should move in tandem with the BEC results. If PBEC/DBEC still have a lot of EB3 cases stuck in 2001 the dates should not move forward. If they do it will be unfair to those who have been waiting for so long. But then life isn't fair .... :D

I concure.

ThirstyFish said:
Me too...

No Wonder why the priority date is stagnant for a while now :D . There is a big group praying for the dates to move & there is another equally big group praying for 'not to move' :D .

Please don't take it personal. I'm also sailing in the same boat as you guys with early priority date.

Have fun !!!!!

Hang-on Guys/Gals

ThirstyFish said:
You can't leave us like this....
common buddy, its you and others here that keep me going....

There are many others in similar situation. I agree it is frustrating and the words 'In Process" are not only etched on my monitor but also imprinted on my retina...

Hang in there. We should see some light at the end of this tunnel, before the other starts....

Status Check

The last approved case i saw here was of July 2004. PBEC has another 10-11 months to go before their mortal life ends.. They still have about 9 months of cases adjudicate till they get to March 2005. It doesnt seem that they are on target. The contractor will probably ask for extension beyond sept 2007.

Also they have left out many cases from 2001-4, which they have no clue when they will adjudicate.

On the other hand DOS is not extending cutoff dates anticipating a lot of BLC cases !!!

:confused:

where did you see the july 2004 case being approved

The lastest I saw in the tracker are April 2004 cases. I saw a post here a few days ago about May 2004 case being approved. Nothing later than that.