Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

PBEC has destroyed my life. Got Denial in RIR after 4.5 years of wait

Todays online status shows Denial for my case. Will wait for Denial letter from PEBC. But My life is ruined. I dont know what to do now.

Please Help. Expert advise needed.

Let me know what i can do now. How can i file in PERM working with the same company. Earlier i applied in EB2. Requirement was bachelors degreee with 6 months of experience. I do have masters degree. I have experience only from other company i am working with right now.

Question
1) Can i apply in PERM by working with the same company? or I have to change company in order to be eligible for work experience.

2) Also i have 1 year and 3 months left on complition of H1B. What is the latest time that i have to file in perm. 3 month from today or i can file in 6th year?

any other ways to apply in PERM by working in the same company. Please help.

EB3 RIR, NY
PD 12 June 2002.
Case Status: Denied
Case # P-05116-******

Case status says "Withdrawn"

Guys, there seems to be a major screwup on my case by PBEC. My case status which showed "In Process" since quite some time, is now showing as "Withdrawn". I am pretty sure neither my employer nor my attorney has made a request to PBEC to withdraw the case.

Can anyone in the similar situation suggest what to do next? I have already asked my employer to contact the attorney and find out what needs to be done.

thats sad.

Blackhole2002 said:
Todays online status shows Denial for my case. Will wait for Denial letter from PEBC. But My life is ruined. I dont know what to do now.

Let me know what i can do now. How can i file in PERM working with the same company. Earlier i applied in EB2. Requirement was bachelors degreee with 6 months of experience. I do have masters degree. I have experience only from other company i am working with right now.

Question
1) Can i apply in PERM by working with the same company? or I have to change company in order to be eligible for work experience.

2) Also i have 1 year and 3 months left on complition of H1B. What is the latest time that i have to file in perm. 3 month from today or i can file in 6th year?

EB3 RIR, NY
PD 12 June 2002.
Case # P-05116-******

hey sorry to hear that. if i were you i would sue them for mental anguish. did they have a legitimate reason for denying your case? one thing i do suggest you, instead of asking people here what to do you should immediately get professional help. everyone here is only an online moderator. sorry to hear that again. hope things work out for you. :(

how long will it take from "in process" to "certified"?

I just got my ETA# from my employer today. I checked my status online, it shows "in process". Does anyone know, on average, how long it will take from "in process" to "certified"? THanks a lot! :p

Hopefully before 09/30/2007 if your case is struck in BEC's.

NYLATER said:
I just got my ETA# from my employer today. I checked my status online, it shows "in process". Does anyone know, on average, how long it will take from "in process" to "certified"? THanks a lot! :p

MA labour certified

Hi all
My labour got certified today. .Can some one tell me within howmany days of aproval i should apply for I-140?Is ther any rule like within 45 days of labor aproval we should apply for I-140. otherwise the labour becomes invalid?

-somi

PD : April 4,2004
State : MA
Approved :Nov 7,2006

PD 02/2003 EB2 RIR is still waiting!

GREENWAYS said:
Hi,
My PD is 3/13/03, EB3-RIR. My case number is P-05010-22***. My LC was already approved from GA state level. Then it was transferred from Atlanta to PBEC. I received the 45-day letter in Feb, 2005. I have seen many March and April, 2004 approvals. My online status is "In progress". I just wonder why I am still stuck. :confused:

Blackhole2002 said:
Please Help any kind of available options

I think you can apply from the same company but it better be EB2. you have a masters degree.

If you have to apply again why not do it from another employer. I would say that this employer has used you by deliberately not letting you apply through EB2 even though you had masters degree. it is not that he did not kow about the EB rules. So why trust him again?...

If I were you I would consult an expert attorney before making any hasty decisions.

thats really horrible...

Blackhole2002 said:

Question

EB3 RIR, NY
PD 12 June 2002.
Case # P-05116-******

Sorry to hear your denial news buddy, although we are never sure of the approval, a denial after 4.5 years of wait is shocking for sure.

The positive side, you still have over a year on current H1B. Get the facts about the denial from your lawyer - appeal the case, as soon as the case is opened file a perm and transfer the PD.

All 2001/2002 guys are already running scared, denial would final nail in the coffin .

DID you receive any NOF ?

guys, what do you think?

That's me again with my closed-reopened-closed case.

So first they closed it in July because of non-response to 45 DL which no one ever got. It was reopened in August via e-mail. E-mail said no additional info was requiered. Then I saw it closed on website in November. Apparantely, the lawyer got the 2 case closure notice where they said it was due to no complete info by certain date. The lawyer reopened it via e-mail in less than 24 hours. I made him send them a letter saying everyone wants to continue. He does not want to call, says he tried. Guys, would do you think i can do? And why is it happening?

Sorry to hear that

Sorry to hear that. I'm sure you're gonna get all legal help you can. Quite a wake-up alarm for people like me who do not have a plan B (other than going back). Do not rule out the option of immigration to Canada (I'm going to apply soon). If you have enough time on your H-1B you can apply from here and get an approval while you are here (or give the address of a friend who is going to be here for the next few years).

Blackhole2002 said:

Question

EB3 RIR, NY
PD 12 June 2002.
Case # P-05116-******

Backlog Processing is taking too long

Hi All,
I need some help understanding why my case has not been cleared by the backlog processing folks.
I responded to the continutation option letter in jan 2005 but my case still shows 'In Process". Where/how can I find if there is anything wrong. I have seen cases that were filed after mine being approved.
Thanks
Oamen

Folks Watchout - Multiple Labor Certification Filing Alert from immigration-law.com

11/07/2006: Multiple Labor Certification Filing Alert

There are growing number of reports that the BEC was sending out a "withdrawal" notice to the employer if the same employer filed a PERM application for the same job and the same alien "if" prior old priority date labor certification is pending at the BEC for the same employer for the same employee and for the same job. This withdrawal notice was sent out even if the employer did not request "retention of priority date of previous application" in the PERM application. Should this happen, the consequences will be so fatal and devastating if the BEC case has a very old priority date, the readers are cautioned to take this posting as an important alert. Reportedly this practice of the BECs loomed up only very lately.

If the people read the FAQ of OFLC, this question was left opened and unanswered. They were supposed to make a policy decision on this issue, but without official announcement of policy change, apparently the BEC has adopted it as a new practice. Until this policy is resolved and clarified, people may hesitate to file a PERM application for the same job if a valuable old case is still pending at the BECs. Sooner or later, OFDC should come forward and clarify on the issue, and until that time. this reporter calls extra caution to the people.