Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

silentnomore said:
MDWatch

Which forum are you going to be on for I-140/485 ???

I haven't even thought about it yet .... let's wait for the actual certified document and then I'll see :)

Congratulations

MDwatch said:
Guys, it is my turn to share the good news :)

It is finally CERTIFIED according to the website :)

Congrats MDWatch, You have been great help to this forum.
All the best with rest of the process.

Congrats and Thanks MDWatch

Congrats and good luck.

Though my labor was approved a year ago, I still go through the forums regularly only to track the rate of approvals and additional information on 485 priority dates. Needless to say, going through your Excel sheet regularly.

My company does lot of work using excel and xlas. I know how much work, it involves to compile and keep track of happenings.

Thanks once again for your great work.

SRK

Today the online status shows "CERTIFIED"

ETA Case Number: P-05151-47***
Priority Date: 09/25/2003
Processing Type: RIR EB2
State: VA

xmmm said:
NYS EB3 RIR
PD: March 2002
45-day letter: January 2006
NOF: September 2006
NOF Replied: September 29, 2006
Online status changed to certified: 10/31/2006

Now, waiting for the notification letter.

Is there anything I can prepare now to avoid delays in I-140 and I-485 processes?

Thank you!

LC notification letter is received today. Thank you all for support for 4 and half years.

Wish all of you good luck!

LC Certified

Hello All, I have been a silent reader of the forum for the last 10 years, At last after a long long wait i just saw my labor status as "certified". I am speachless , I thank you all for your valuable contribution on the forum and i got to know a lot being a member of the forum.

I need to now wait and see how long would it take for the actual approved petition to reach. I guess i got used to the wait and has become part and partial of my life.

I will keep you updated as and how long it took for me to receive the approval. Below are my case details.

RIR/EB2/NJ
PD: Jan 2nd , 2003 - RIR
ETA Case #: P-05138-XXXXX
45 day letter from Philly BEC: May12, 2006
Online status: Certified - 11/06/2006
10th Year on H1B

Anything good/repurcussions out of letters to BEC/Ombudsman/Senators

Hi Guys,

What is the overall experience of follow-up with PBEC/Ombudsman/Senators? Did it do any good or was it counter productive?

With so many approvals for much later PD, my patience are running out.

Gurus: Advice welcome.

Thanks.

ThirstyFish said:
noname,

NJ_waiting just posted his details...
going by his pd/rd and DL dates and the theories put forward by few of
us - I should see something this month!!!

ragam said:
Hello All, I have been a silent reader of the forum for the last 10 years, At last after a long long wait i just saw my labor status as "certified". I am speachless , I thank you all for your valuable contribution on the forum and i got to know a lot being a member of the forum.

I need to now wait and see how long would it take for the actual approved petition to reach. I guess i got used to the wait and has become part and partial of my life.

I will keep you updated as and how long it took for me to receive the approval. Below are my case details.

RIR/EB2/NJ
PD: Jan 2nd , 2003 - RIR
ETA Case #: P-05138-XXXXX
45 day letter from Philly BEC: May12, 2006
Online status: Certified - 11/06/2006
10th Year on H1B
Did your case had NOF ?

No, My case did not have NOF., Wish you good luck and assume that PBEC has opened the cases staring with "05138". I believe your case will be certified with in a day or two.

ragam said:
No, My case did not have NOF., Wish you good luck and assume that PBEC has opened the cases staring with "05138". I believe your case will be certified with in a day or two.
Thanks for good wishes man. I need them :)

which forum to go next after labor is certified?

Gurus,
Does anybody know which link to go next for I-140 & 485, once our labor is certified??

by the way, my heartiest congratulations to MDwatch and I hopes others get out of this mess soon.

RC

RC0878 said:
Gurus,
Does anybody know which link to go next for I-140 & 485, once our labor is certified??

by the way, my heartiest congratulations to MDwatch and I hopes others get out of this mess soon.

RC

I would try I-140 for Nebraska service center http://www.immigrationportal.com/forumdisplay.php?f=81. All the new cases are filed at NSC and they may get transferred to TSC http://www.immigrationportal.com/forumdisplay.php?f=83. This will be evident from the receipt number. I am not imposing this is my view only.

manwithnoname said:
I would try I-140 for Nebraska service center http://www.immigrationportal.com/forumdisplay.php?f=81. All the new cases are filed at NSC and they may get transferred to TSC http://www.immigrationportal.com/forumdisplay.php?f=83. This will be evident from the receipt number. I am not imposing this is my view only.

manwithnoname.. You are right there... I completely forgot that all new 140 have to be filed at NSC and directed RC0878 to the wrong forum. Thanks for pointing it out.

GCVaruma.

ragam said:

Hi ragam,

What about starting with "05137"...? Do you have any insight on these?

Congratulations to MDWatch!!!

Re: Labor Pain

ragam said:

My case number is 05180 . First they sent a NOF by mistake and now the status is that it is still awaiting review from a Certifying Officer. How did you get the information that cases from "05138" have opened up. It gives me some hope.

sunskiran said:
Hi Guys,

What is the overall experience of follow-up with PBEC/Ombudsman/Senators? Did it do any good or was it counter productive?

With so many approvals for much later PD, my patience are running out.

Gurus: Advice welcome.

Thanks.

They send out a standard canned letter telling you all the great things they are doing and that the backlog will be eliminated by Sep 2007. For recent letters they have also started to add the web address for the status check site, essentially telling you to F*cK O** and stop bothering them.

That is all the response you will get no matter which Senator, Congressman or Ombudsman you go through. I have done it all. :mad: