Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Same experience

I got same responses from them. The Guys in PDEC have gotten the fund, and don't care any fairness. For them it doesn't matter that 2001/2002 cases got processed just before 9/2007, it doesn't matter that it would casue big problems for 2001/2002 guys.

clzeus10 said:
They send out a standard canned letter telling you all the great things they are doing and that the backlog will be eliminated by Sep 2007. For recent letters they have also started to add the web address for the status check site, essentially telling you to F*cK O** and stop bothering them.

That is all the response you will get no matter which Senator, Congressman or Ombudsman you go through. I have done it all. :mad:

Update on my labor saga

Guys,

I sent an email to info@ address almost 5 weeks back and am yet to receive any response but for the automated reply. Is this typical of them?

I sent two emails, one around 1st week of September and one yesterday to H1B7YR. I am confused. In the 1st reply case_received_date was empty and the previous one (from january) had it populated. so, I thought some one is working on it.

Then in the yesterday's reply from PBEC the case_received_date is back to what it was in January. So, I wonder what's going on.

Any insights?

Thanks,

MDwatch said:
Guys, it is my turn to share the good news :)

It is finally CERTIFIED according to the website :)

Congrats MDwatch! Thanks a lot for keeping the tracker updated!
Goodluck with the future steps!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Question salary NOF

:confused: I would appeciate anyone of you who can answer my question." Is it a guarentee letter from employer to give the PWage once the GC obtained is sufficient or the employer has to hike the salary immediately to rebut the NOF."

I appreciate your extended support in all these days.

Thanks in advance :confused:

Help

Hello All,

First of all I am sorry to be posting an off topic post on this forum. But most of the experts are here on this forum, So I am posting my question here. Here it is

My parents got 10 year multiple entry US visa 2 years back. My brother who was residing here had sent the required documents and applied the visitor visa. My parents had visited me then for 3 months. Now I am planning to get my parents to US. But my brother no longer lives in USA. Is my parent’s visitor visa still valid since my brother is not residing here or should I re apply for my parents visitors visa. Any help or suggestions are appreciated. Thanks in advance.

--------------------
Priority Date : Dec 2002
State : PA - EB3 - RIR
Labor Approved - Jul 2006
I-140 Approved - Aug 2006
Status - Waiting to apply for I-485

hopeful4GC said:
Hello All,

First of all I am sorry to be posting an off topic post on this forum. But most of the experts are here on this forum, So I am posting my question here. Here it is

My parents got 10 year multiple entry US visa 2 years back. My brother who was residing here had sent the required documents and applied the visitor visa. My parents had visited me then for 3 months. Now I am planning to get my parents to US. But my brother no longer lives in USA. Is my parent’s visitor visa still valid since my brother is not residing here or should I re apply for my parents visitors visa. Any help or suggestions are appreciated. Thanks in advance.

--------------------
Priority Date : Dec 2002
State : PA - EB3 - RIR
Labor Approved - Jul 2006
I-140 Approved - Aug 2006
Status - Waiting to apply for I-485

It is Valid. No need to re-apply.

Can someone comment on my case?

MDwatch, congratulations. Thanks for your great work.

My PD is 3/1/04. My case number is P-05010-14***. My LC was already approved from GA state level. Then it was transferred from Atlanta to PBEC. I received the 45-day letter in July, 2005. I have seen many March and April, 2004 approvals. My online status is "In progress". I just wonder why I am still stuck.

Any comments? Thanks.

Labor Got Approved !!

All,
I am a silent member of this forum. But would like to inform that my labor got approved from PBEC on Nov 6. It was filed on April 15, 2004 from GA in RIR EB3.

Thank you

Any comments on my case?

My PD is 3/1/04, EB2-RIR. My case number is P-05010-14***. My LC was already approved from GA state level. Then it was transferred from Atlanta to PBEC. I received the 45-day letter in July, 2005. I have seen many March and April, 2004 approvals. My online status is "In progress". I just wonder why I am still stuck.

Any comments? Thanks.

Congratulations! When did you receive the 45-day letter?

Rajeev Seth said:
All,
I am a silent member of this forum. But would like to inform that my labor got approved from PBEC on Nov 6. It was filed on April 15, 2004 from GA in RIR EB3.

Thank you

Labour approved

Hi
I checked today afternoon and my labour got approved.Thanks to everyone in the forum.

Sunny26
PD april24/2004
State VA
RD never
45days letter replied on july2005
ETA 05172-XXXXX
status Certified 11/07/2006

Congratulations, Rajeev Seth

My LC is also filed from GA. What is your first five digit EAT case number? For example, mine is 05171. When you replied your 45 letter?

If there is a FIFO of PEBC, I kinda believe it is based on the received date of 45 letter.

sunny26 said:
Hi
I checked today afternoon and my labour got approved.Thanks to everyone in the forum.

Sunny26
PD april24/2004
State VA
RD never
45days letter replied on july2005
ETA 05172-XXXXX
status Certified 11/07/2006
Congratulations and bestof luck

Hi,
My PD is 3/13/03, EB3-RIR. My case number is P-05010-22***. My LC was already approved from GA state level. Then it was transferred from Atlanta to PBEC. I received the 45-day letter in Feb, 2005. I have seen many March and April, 2004 approvals. My online status is "In progress". I just wonder why I am still stuck. :confused:

dealsea said:

My PD is 3/1/04, EB2-RIR. My case number is P-05010-14***. My LC was already approved from GA state level. Then it was transferred from Atlanta to PBEC. I received the 45-day letter in July, 2005. I have seen many March and April, 2004 approvals. My online status is "In progress". I just wonder why I am still stuck.

Any comments? Thanks.

Originally I thought PBEC based the FIFO on the 45-day letter. But you received the 45-day letter much earlier than me and you still haven't got the approval yet.

Is it because January 10, 2005 is a bad day? :confused:

GREENWAYS said:
Hi,
My PD is 3/13/03, EB3-RIR. My case number is P-05010-22***. My LC was already approved from GA state level. Then it was transferred from Atlanta to PBEC. I received the 45-day letter in Feb, 2005. I have seen many March and April, 2004 approvals. My online status is "In progress". I just wonder why I am still stuck. :confused:

Hang in there......bware of NOF

gcqjul2002 said:
Pd July 2002, Ca, Eb2 , RIR

Hang in there buddy, you are not alone. Bunch of 01/02 guys are still waiting with crossed fingers...
if you go by the pbec trend, expect a NOF - consider it one more obstacle and get ready to cross it :)

Hi there,

What do you think about all the one from CA that went to PBEC? Do they least prioritized them? I see most them from CA that went to Dallas got certified. A person from my work got his certified a year ago, and his priority date is only 3 months earlier because his went to Dallas.

45 day letter: recplied on 02/18/2005
On -line status: IN PROGRESS