Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

true.

junelc2002 said:
Sorry that I might have over-reacted, but this guy just does not know what he is talking about. He bases all this theory on his single case, yet trying to generalize it. He got approved right? So, just go away enjoying your day! I feel really sick seeing those faked nice gesture after one's case gets approved. Fair or unfair, those people who got approval will not give a damn!

yes you're right and I understand your frustration. but ....never mind...there's nothing else I can accept have hope and you'll get approved really soon. but I'm sure thats the last thing you want to hear.

Question for MDWatch and other Gurus: Changing Education requirement on Pending Labor

My employer wants to relax the education requirement on my pending labor certification from "Masters in Computer Science" to "Bachelor in Computer Science or equivalent". Do you think that DOL will allow it (it is a TR case and no recruitment has been done so far)? If yes, then do you know the procedure. Thanks so much guys.

I tried Cases from 04280-14601 to 49 numbers in that 20 is in process state since 9/12/2005 to till date only 6 is certified 4 cases are closed. but after 50 to 100 almost 90% cases are certified and some cases are closed it looks to be some a**** is sitting on it doing nothig. these cases 45 days replied in feb-march 05.

My friend filed after two months got his certified and his 140 also approved.

Last edited by a moderator:
MDWatch: Please add me to your tracker

MDWatch: Please add me to your tracker. Thanks!

SWA: NY
Type: EB2 - RIR
PD: 08/30/2002
ETA# P-05116-73xxx
45DL: 01/17/2006 Replied: 01/17/2006

philla001 said:
receive you 45 day letter? thanks. My priority date is April 5, 2004.

I/My lawyer never received my 45 day letter. So after know that BEC have completed sending out all the 45 day letters, my lawyer initiated an inquiry by sending out an email to Phily BEC. From there we just got back an email saying that now you case has been reopened and no 45 day letter will be sent. For few weeks my case stayed as "In process" and then turned to "Certified".

MDwatch said:
Atoz, can you specify state from which you applied and if know EB category.

Thanks
MDW

Hello,

My LC was filed from South Carolina. I think I am going to be filed in EB3 category according to my lawyer.

Thanks!

Congrats MDWatch!

MDwatch said:
Guys, it is my turn to share the good news :)

It is finally CERTIFIED according to the website :)

Congratulations MDWatch! You have tirelessly worked in updating the tracker and its well deserved. Time to celebrate this day.

Since you were so accurate in your prediction, can you predict when my 4/28/04 PD can be expected to be approved?

Congratulations!

MDwatch said:

Great news! Congratulations.
Thank you for your consistent effort with the tracker.

Good luck for the next steps!

Congratulations MDWatch !!!

MDWatch,

Congratulations!
Many Many thanks for your help over these years.
Everyone on this forum (Active and Silent readers) will remember you contribution!

Best of Luck to your 140/485!

MDwatch said:

Can you predict this case.
PD : February 2004
RD : August 2004
Type: RIR
45 day letter: February 2005
Replied: February 2005
State: PA
Online Status: In Process
Case Number: P-04289-*****
Thanks

jacob_k8 said:
hello,
Check the ones who got certification and check their 45 day notice date. Check how many are getting certified(you could take a small no. of people)
When I saw the March 18th/2004(who got 45 days reply on 25 april, 2005)was got certified, mine was 3rd may 2005(45 days letter replay), I came to an idea that mine is near. Then think about how much people are geting certified.....You could analyse that with this site and trackit.com too.
Hope this will help!
Jacob

MDwatch said:

Congratulations MDwatch.

You have worked tirelessly and selflessly towards maintaining the tracker. Your tracker gave us some insights about what is going on in PBEC when we had no clue whatsover. Yours was the most detailed tracker about PBEC cases that one could ever get.

I wish you all the very best in subsequent stages.

We might not see your posts in this forum from now on but we hope to meet you in I140 forums and beyond.

Good Luck

Please help

I am waitting for my LC last 3 years and 3 months.Right now I am watting for Recruitment Instruction from PBEC. I have suggested to apply under PERM with EB-2 category which is current in the visa bullletin. But my company will not proceed with my old application after I apply under PERM and I will loose my old PD. That is Company policy. I am in H1B 7th year extention which started last month.

What should I do? How long it takes to get LC approval under PERM including application preparation time?

Pleaes advice?