Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Not just FIFO, You have to be little lucky too...

PBEC and FIFO.... well that works for folks who are lucky. I have a PD of 2003 April/EB3 RIR and is still waiting....

Can you explain your logic bit more pls.. :cool:

jacob_k8 said:
Hello All,

They (PBEC) is going through the FIFO(not with the actual Priority Date but with the date your case is entered in to the system). So if you could track with your response dt. of the 45 days letter, then you could find the day it will get certified.

When I tried calculating according to this logic, the week which I thought they will processes,(this week, On wed.) I got certified.

This I am talking about the RIR cases only. I never studied the other cases!. Even, I told my employer... "according to me if my case have to get certified.... that will be this week". First he never beleaved me. But when I got it, he smiled!

Hope this will give some idea for you people who are RIR!

Jacob

I am not sure I agree!

jacob_k8 said:
Hello All,

They (PBEC) is going through the FIFO(not with the actual Priority Date but with the date your case is entered in to the system). So if you could track with your response dt. of the 45 days letter, then you could find the day it will get certified.

When I tried calculating according to this logic, the week which I thought they will processes,(this week, On wed.) I got certified.

This I am talking about the RIR cases only. I never studied the other cases!. Even, I told my employer... "according to me if my case have to get certified.... that will be this week". First he never beleaved me. But when I got it, he smiled!

Jacob

I am not sure I agree with your logic, especially since my case number is P-06088-XXXXX and I saw that a case a few numbers behind me and one a few cases after me was approved last week, so why not mine!
I think luck has a big role to play and maybe your predictions........so could you possible predict a date for me, especially since it worked for you.

Thanks for being encouraging, I now need it after 5+ years of waiting.

Certification

hello,
Check the ones who got certification and check their 45 day notice date. Check how many are getting certified(you could take a small no. of people)
When I saw the March 18th/2004(who got 45 days reply on 25 april, 2005)was got certified, mine was 3rd may 2005(45 days letter replay), I came to an idea that mine is near. Then think about how much people are geting certified.....You could analyse that with this site and trackit.com too.
Hope this will help!
Jacob

Certification

Understand that when they enter the details to the computer, your phisical papers move to next cabin....Got it?

Certification

hello NYC2001 ,
This Certification is Just one step of the big 3 steps. But when you get to last step, you will get it First....'cause your PD is 2001. The others have to wait ...till you people get it! So don't worry, You can be lucky one.
Jacob

I hope you are right!

jacob_k8 said:
hello NYC2001 ,
This Certification is Just one step of the big 3 steps. But when you get to last step, you will get it First....'cause your PD is 2001. The others have to wait ...till you people get it! So don't worry, You can be lucky one.
Jacob

I sincerely hope you are right, but I can't wait to atleast take the first leap.
Thanks for the encouragement.

Certification

Hello NYC2001,
My brother, Please have patiant! You will get it soon..................
I was just imagining, you at last getting your "Green Card" and walking in front of us while we wait for the 485 PD.....
Jacob

whenwilliget said:
Same case is mine too. Was in RIR then moved to non-rir. I'm silent bcos my employer and attorney are not ready to appeal. their claim is "nothing can be done except waiting for a decision on non-rir."

I think the letter from that guy William Carlson is a total BS letter, don't rely on that one for anything. Somebody there I think has a full time job of answering all this letters that must be pouring in from different Senators, Congressmen and also from Elaine Chao's office. I so far have received like 5 responses from him and they all look the same, with the exception of the last one that said TR instead of RIR.

But I think someone just picks a template and populates a couple of fields such as your name, company name, priority date and sends it off.

I am saying this because after I got this letter yesterday, I sent an email to get a screenshot and I got an email back in 30 mins and guess what - The screenshot lists the case type as RIR :)

So here we are again, this just goes to show how organized they are.

very kind of you!

jacob_k8 said:
Hello NYC2001,
My brother, Please have patiant! You will get it soon..................
I was just imagining, you at last getting your "Green Card" and walking in front of us while we wait for the 485 PD.....
Jacob

jacob_k8 said:
hello,
Check the ones who got certification and check their 45 day notice date. Check how many are getting certified(you could take a small no. of people)
When I saw the March 18th/2004(who got 45 days reply on 25 april, 2005)was got certified, mine was 3rd may 2005(45 days letter replay), I came to an idea that mine is near. Then think about how much people are geting certified.....You could analyse that with this site and trackit.com too.
Hope this will help!
Jacob

Interesting logic, but it still does not explain things completely as there are many, many people here whose cases have been skipped even after filing the 45 day reply's long time ago.

Just look at my signature and you will know what I am taking about, I responded to the 45 day letter 22 months ago. So what would your guess be for those dates?

Hi Jacob,
appreciate your efforts trying to make something out of this & I'm glad it worked for you.

But my PD is 03/2003 & 45 Day letter replied on Feb, 2005. Sofar several folks attempted to define/predict the business rule how this works. There always seem to be a case conflicting the theory.

RIR GA EB3
SWA PD: March 13,2003
DOL RD: July 02,2003
45 day letter Received/sent: February 2005
Case # P-05012-XXXXX
Case Status : RIR

jacob_k8 said:
hello,
Hope this will help!
Jacob

Last edited by a moderator:
I do not agree

My 45 day responce date is 21st Jan 2005. I did not get the certification yet. ( IT IS RIR 21st May 2003 CA)
jacob_k8 said:
hello,
Hope this will help!
Jacob

WhenWillIgetIt said:
My 45 day responce date is 21st Jan 2005. I did not get the certification yet. ( IT IS RIR 21st May 2003 CA)

Guess what Dude, everyone who responded to the 45 day letter in January is being Shafted big time according to the trend on Trackitt.

They have almost skipped all respones from that month as all most all of them from Jan 2005 are pending.

I also responded to 45 Day letter in January, so it seems like some Asshole analyst is sitting with all of our files and not doing anything.

This is totally bull-shi-ting

jacob_k8 said:
I Forgot To Tell You About Eb2 And Eb3..they Are Different !

Your entire theory is totally bullxxxx. If they follow the case number, then why so many people whose cased were entered temporary in 2005 have not got approved. If they follow the 45-day letter, why so many people who only got their 45-day letter this May got approved in July and August? Your prediction is just a coincidence. They are more or less following FIFO starting from 2003.

If you ask me why, I would say they are doing this for mostly political reasons. Comparing with cases filed after 2003, more 2001 and 2002 cases require extra efforts, such as recruiting for TR cases and NOF for some RIR cases. Therefore it would take mch longer to adjudicate them. Under the pressure of getting results out, PBEC just decids to take an easy way out. With all the approvals of 2003 and 2004 cases, they can easily claim that they are well on schedule to complete the entire backlog on time. In fact, they are doing it at our expenses. I won't be surprised to see 5% or even 10% of the cases, most of which from 2001 and 2002, being left unadjudicated by the end of the Sept. 2007 deadline. They can argue that it is not material to the promise that all cases being adjudicated by the deadline. We certainly don't agree, but many others may do. Just remember one thing, " Deadlines are set to be extended unless it is made to be of essense." It is so in legal world, and I believe it will be so in PBEC.

junelc2002 said:
Your entire theory is totally bullxxxx. If they follow the case number, then why so many people whose cased were entered temporary in 2005 have not got approved. If they follow the 45-day letter, why so many people who only got their 45-day letter this May got approved in July and August? Your prediction is just a coincidence. They are more or less following FIFO starting from 2003.

If you ask me why, I would say they are doing this for mostly political reasons. Comparing with cases filed after 2003, more 2001 and 2002 cases require extra efforts, such as recruiting for TR cases and NOF for some RIR cases. Therefore it would take mch longer to adjudicate them. Under the pressure of getting results out, PBEC just decids to take an easy way out. With all the approvals of 2003 and 2004 cases, they can easily claim that they are well on schedule to complete the entire backlog on time. In fact, they are doing it at our expenses. I won't be surprised to see 5% or even 10% of the cases, most of which from 2001 and 2002, being left unadjudicated by the end of the Sept. 2007 deadline. They can argue that it is not material to the promise that all cases being adjudicated by the deadline. We certainly don't agree, but many others may do. Just remember one thing, " Deadlines are set to be extended unless it is made to be of essense." It is so in legal world, and I believe it will be so in PBEC.

I just noticed that your PD is exactly a year after mine and you received your 45 day letter almost 2 months after I received that, considering this trend I think you might hear something right around the same time as me. Don't go by my logic coz PBEC doesn't seem to follow any......this is just a wild guess and hope for an answer soon.
Good luck!

I don't think your theory will hold

NYC2001 said:
I just noticed that your PD is exactly a year after mine and you received your 45 day letter almost 2 months after I received that, considering this trend I think you might hear something right around the same time as me. Don't go by my logic coz PBEC doesn't seem to follow any......this is just a wild guess and hope for an answer soon.
Good luck!

I have a co-worker who got his 45-day letter in May and he got his approval in July. His PD, I believe, is Feb. 2002

jacob_k8 said:
Hello All,

Jacob

Hi jacob, can you tell me your case detail then (EB2 or EB3) thanks

PBEC and FIFO

- Case Number and 45-day letter got nothing to do with Priority Date.

- Multiple processing queues exist in the system - they are (in order of ease of processing): Regional, SWA RIR and SWA TR.

- Each case is unique and may possess different level of complexity - so within each of these queues there must be sub-queues. The easiest cases in Regional and RIR queue did made through the first wave of approvals.