Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

manwithnoname said:
Closed after re-opening (data-review) ... Your case (January 2004 is definitely being worked on. Did the BEC ask for some documents that you lawyer didn't received? Same old thing - as it happened with 45 day letter.

They didn't get anything, or at least they don't tel me.
Same old thing - as it happened with 45 day letter.[/QUOTE] - that would be bad. Documents meaning NOF?

Suggestions Pleaseeeeeeee

GC_Ven said:
My Labor got certified as of today morning from the online status information after a painfull wait of 3 Years 6 months and 8 days.

hmmmmmmmmm, :eek: I am not sure if the substitution has been applied yet for my I-140. Where I went through the extra pain of paying 1000$ for premium process and 950$ for education evaluation.

Million doallar question, :confused: now looking at some cases where it took a month or two to get the actual letter in mail should I wait for the approval or proceed with substitution.

Details in my signature. :)

Any suggestions Guru's :confused:

GC_Ven said:
Any suggestions Guru's :confused:
If your substitute labor PD is current then better to go with that. Once I-140 approved then you are all set. But if your just approved labor PD is older than the substitute, then check lawyer and go with this labor and apply for I140.

ETA website

My status in ETA website still shows in process today eventhough I received the hard copy last friday. I guess that the database on the website is not updated in real time basis.

srsin said:
If your substitute labor PD is current then better to go with that. Once I-140 approved then you are all set. But if your just approved labor PD is older than the substitute, then check lawyer and go with this labor and apply for I140.

Both the Labor have the same PD April 22nd 2003 EB2.

My only concern is will there be any issues with Substitution. :confused:

GC_Ven said:
Both the Labor have the same PD April 22nd 2003 EB2.

My only concern is will there be any issues with Substitution. :confused:

In that case what's the point in going for substitution? I would wait for sometime, get the approval letter and proceed.

Random

Its totally random. You have received the papers and it shows "In Process". There are a lot of ppl for whom it shows "Certified" but they have been waiting for the hard copy for 2 months.

NeedMyLC said:
My status in ETA website still shows in process today eventhough I received the hard copy last friday. I guess that the database on the website is not updated in real time basis.

No letter

2002calabor said:
Its totally random. You have received the papers and it shows "In Process". There are a lot of ppl for whom it shows "Certified" but they have been waiting for the hard copy for 2 months.

Still no letter. Don't think it will ever come:(

NJ EB2 RIR
PD June 25'02
45 day received Sept '05
Replied 45 day letter Oct'05
NOF issued on Feb 24'06
NOF rebutted March 28'06
Certified on August 9, 2006
No sign of the notification letter

LC certified.

NYS EB3 RIR
PD: March 2002
45-day letter: January 2006
NOF: September 2006
NOF Replied: September 29, 2006
Online status changed to certified: 10/31/2006

Now, waiting for the notification letter.

Is there anything I can prepare now to avoid delays in I-140 and I-485 processes?

Thank you!

lawyer got license suspended for 3 months

Hi everyone...
I was processing my labor certification with an attorney in Miami who got his license suspended for 3 months.
I applied in Feb 14 2005 for my labor certification and it shows "in process" on the web site. Already paid the guy $ 12,000.- for the complete process of getting the labor and applying for residency.
Now he is asking me if I want to wait for him or get a new lawyer but he is not giving me any money back.
My concern is in case Labor Department wants any more evidence during the time he is not allowed to work. Who is going to receive this Request of evidence??
Also, I know for a fact that he has other 600 clients and some of them are really pissed at him and making more complains... so I believe this guy can get his license suspended for more time.....
Any sugestion?
Should stay or should I go?
thanks in advance.

aycy,
that's a long time! Its almost 3 months now. Have you tried to get your lawyer to contact PBEC to get a copy? Who know if EB2 will retrogress again in Dec, so better file 485 asap.

aycy said:

NJ EB2 RIR
PD June 25'02
45 day received Sept '05
NOF issued on Feb 24'06
NOF rebutted March 28'06

2002calabor said:
aycy,
that's a long time! Its almost 3 months now. Have you tried to get your lawyer to contact PBEC to get a copy? Who know if EB2 will retrogress again in Dec, so better file 485 asap.

If I were aycy I would file I-140 requesting duplicate certification. It will be quicker than waiting for DOL to move on the issue.

aycy said:

NJ EB2 RIR
PD June 25'02
45 day received Sept '05
NOF issued on Feb 24'06
NOF rebutted March 28'06

might sound silly...but have tried getting touch with your Senator, show him a printout of your case-status online etc...

Its simply high time to get your letter, try out calling PBEC..dont remember,but change all the last digits of the PBEC tel# until you reach someone who can hear your case patiently and request them at a personal level...

Thanks

StressTestInUSA said:
might sound silly...but have tried getting touch with your Senator, show him a printout of your case-status online etc...

Its simply high time to get your letter, try out calling PBEC..dont remember,but change all the last digits of the PBEC tel# until you reach someone who can hear your case patiently and request them at a personal level...

Thanks guys for all your advices and tips. Lawyer has decided to file my I-140/I-485 with whatever we have. Print out and etc. Can't wait anymore. We have tried every possible ways to beat the horse (PBEC). Faxes, letters, telephone and even contacting local US Congressman.

Anway, wish me luck on the next level.

aycy

GA- March2004 Certified

My labor application from Georgia State with PD of March 25, 2004 has been certified. Haven't received the cert. letter yet. While checking the status online it stated "Certified".
Case No.: P-05011-1####