Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

dumbfounded!

2002calabor said:
Guys, I am speechless today. I really don't know what to say. After waiting for over 4 years finally the status of my labor certification shows "CERTIFIED". Having waited for so long I am even having trouble believing that its true. I have checked the site several times today and it still shows as certified. So, I guess I am not day dreaming and it is indeed certified.

I guess now the wait begins (like so many other people) for the hard copy of the certification to get delivered .... and then slowly onto other stages ....

Well there is still hope for 2002/01!!! Congratulations!!!

Was there any NOF for your case ? Did you send any letter/fax/mail to anybody (Congressman,Rocco etc) ??

#202 phone number at PBEC

I know the Labors are not getting approved in FIFO. I want to check the status of my case by calling Philly Backlog center. Can anybody who tried 202 number, please give the complete number where I can speak and cross check the status. Appreciate your quick response.

Congratulations!

2002calabor said:
Guys, I am speechless today. I really don't know what to say. After waiting for over 4 years finally the status of my labor certification shows "CERTIFIED". Having waited for so long I am even having trouble believing that its true. I have checked the site several times today and it still shows as certified. So, I guess I am not day dreaming and it is indeed certified.

I guess now the wait begins (like so many other people) for the hard copy of the certification to get delivered .... and then slowly onto other stages ....

I am happy to hear you are out of this mess, now I hope i will be out of it soon enough.

Congratulations!!!

Congratulations!!!

So there is still hope for 2002 Guys.

2002calabor said:

202-693-3010

srsin said:
I know the Labors are not getting approved in FIFO. I want to check the status of my case by calling Philly Backlog center. Can anybody who tried 202 number, please give the complete number where I can speak and cross check the status. Appreciate your quick response.

2002calabor said:

Congratulations :) . Best of luck for 140 / 485.

Philly PBEC #202 number

NYC2001, Thanks for 202-693-3010 ! but this number connects to the automated voice system. but how to connect to the person who can check the status and tell you. Because i saw posting where it mentioned can talk to the person and get some information. pls let me know.

srsin said:
NYC2001, Thanks for 202-693-3010 ! but this number connects to the automated voice system. but how to connect to the person who can check the status and tell you. Because isaw posting where it mentioned can talk to the person and get some information. pls let me know.

It is a matter of chance, you sometimes get an automated reply or someone picks up. This is the 202# I have used and one just has to keep trying.
Hope you get lucky, because since the website came up they don't give out any information, so it really depends on who you speak to.
Good luck!

Certified today

The status changed to certified this morning. :)
Thanks for everyone for keeping us updated. Now is my turn.
---------------------
ETA Case #: P-05199-xxxxx
Priority Date: 03/18/2004
State: MA
Processing Type: EB2 RIR
Case Source: State
45-Day Letter: Received 01/05/2006
45-Day Letter: Received 01/06/2006
Online Status: Certified

Last edited by a moderator:
Keep the hope alive

2001/2002 guys,

Thanks for all the congratulatory messages.

They are going about randomly approving cases. Your approval could be anywhere between today and the next 6 months. I have friends who applied almost 4 months after me and their cases were approved back in June.

There was no NOF in my case. I also didn't write letters to anyone. Actually, I did draft the letters to send them to USCIS Ombudsman/Congressman/DOL head/etc. But I changed my mind and never sent any of them. I sincerely believe that this whole GC thing is a take it or leave it deal. No matter what/who you talk to, they will take their own time to process your case. They don't care for "Non-immigrants" like you and me. Its very frustrating but I am convinced that no amount of follow up helps.

Keep the hopes alive. That's the only thing we have!

ThirstyFish said:
Well there is still hope for 2002/01!!! Congratulations!!!

Was there any NOF for your case ? Did you send any letter/fax/mail to anybody (Congressman,Rocco etc) ??

Traditional case

Folks,

Can someone please help ansawering this, I have Traditional (Non-Rir) Labor Pending at PBEC with PD of Mar 2004, I was told by lawyer that it went to Regional from SWA before going to PBEC.

Also in the last screen shot I took back in May 06 ,it shows Processing Type: RIR and Case Sourceas Region egion. Does this mean this case will be processed as RIR in RIR queue or the traditional queue?

Regards

oh my god!

2002calbor! man first off my heartful congratualtions. I'm honestly so happy for you. You've no idea. when I read your message about your LC getting certified I actually felt so happy for you. congratulations man!! you deserve it. :D

Similar situation as yours

sunnybab said:
Folks,

Can someone please help ansawering this, I have Traditional (Non-Rir) Labor Pending at PBEC with PD of Mar 2004, I was told by lawyer that it went to Regional from SWA before going to PBEC.

Also in the last screen shot I took back in May 06 ,it shows Processing Type: RIR and Case Sourceas Region egion. Does this mean this case will be processed as RIR in RIR queue or the traditional queue?

Regards

Mine also says RIR and since the recruitment requirements were fulfilled prior to the PBEC, they (PBEC) is treating it like RIR now. This is according to my attorney. This can only help us

Thanks Dedo for your reply. What is your PD ? In my screen shot all the fields are completed except the Prevailing Wage, not sure what it means ..

Dedo said:
Mine also says RIR and since the recruitment requirements were fulfilled prior to the PBEC, they (PBEC) is treating it like RIR now. This is according to my attorney. This can only help us

Congrats! 2002calbor

PBECIsKillingMe said:
Online status check site seems to be down currently. It shows some network error.

I think it is becos of 2002calbor checking his LC status many times ;) . Just kidding.

Congratulations! 2002calbor!!.

Now we have ray of hope that ours(2001/02) will approve some time in next 6 days to 6 months.

Way ahead of yours

sunnybab said:
Thanks Dedo for your reply. What is your PD ? In my screen shot all the fields are completed except the Prevailing Wage, not sure what it means ..

Mine is exactly 1 year before yours. All fields filled out, etc etc. Most of the work on my case was done before it hit PBEC

Whats up with PDS ?

Guys,

Any idea what is wrong with the online check system ?

The page itself is not loading for me.....is it same for you ?
This morning somebody posted that it was giving error but now it just does not show up, no errors :(

Has the url changed ? I am using http://pds.pbls.doleta.gov/