Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

EB3, June 2001, NY Approval

I friend told me today that one of the engineer in his firm got LC approved today from PBEC. EB3 RIR, June 2001, NY.

Dont know when we all will be out of this blackhole.

EB3, RIR, June 2002, NY
45 Day Letter Received: 18th Jan
Replied same day.
Case #: P-05116-7****
Case Status : IN process
Time from departure: 4 years and 4 months :confused:

wish i were that lucky.......

Seeing a June 2001 approval from NY gives me a little hope......lets hope i see results soon.

My case is reopen

Thanks God.
My case is reopened after my lawyer try to reopen it 3 times.
I check the online status of my case, it is data review.

Thanks all of the guys here to give me information.

by any chance..

hey how you doing?
by any chance do you know the priority date?... I'd really appreciate it. thank you.

Blackhole2002 said:
I friend told me today that one of the engineer in his firm got LC approved today from PBEC. EB3 RIR, June 2001, NY.

Dont know when we all will be out of this blackhole.

EB3, RIR, June 2002, NY
45 Day Letter Received: 18th Jan
Replied same day.
Case #: P-05116-7****
Case Status : IN process
Time from departure: 4 years and 4 months :confused:

Labor got approved from PBEC

Hi,

My Labor got Certified on Oct 24,2006 by God's Grace.

Date of filing to GA Dept. Of Labor :Feb 2004
Case : EB3 Case with BE Degree in RIR

khts said:
Hi,

My Labor got Certified on Oct 24,2006 by God's Grace.

Date of filing to GA Dept. Of Labor :Feb 2004
Case : EB3 Case with BE Degree in RIR

Congratulations KHTS.

Can everyone who is posting approval of their case also post degree information for next few days? It will help us proving/rejecting rumours of masters only approval.

Certified

I’m so excited my labor is certified. I hope for all the people to certify their labor soon waiting from long time?

I checked My my Labor status online says Certified. But my lawyer and myself dint received the letter till now from PBEC, But my HR as received yesterday Letter (only one page) but at the bottom of the page it says Enclosed Part A & Part B)
Who will receive this Part A and Part B docs.?
Waiting for the letter. Anyone have idea when How much time it will take to receive?

I Wish u all Good Luck for everyone waiting for labor .

PD: Feb 2004
Certified Oct'13
Atlanta.

Last edited by a moderator:
after the LC

hey I got a question for you nice fellas..
maybe anyone know about this. after I get my LC I've to sponsor my kids so they can become legal as well. but does anyone here know how long it'll take? can anyone help me regarding this matter? thank you.

Waitingfor4+yrs said:
maybe anyone know about this. after I get my LC I've to sponsor my kids so they can become legal as well. but does anyone here know how long it'll take? can anyone help me regarding this matter? thank you.

I don't think you can sponsor your kids immediately after LC .... need to wait till GC. Please go through the adjoining link: http://www.uscis.gov/graphics/howdoi/child.htm

Waitingfor4+yrs said:

I think you can 'sponsor' spouse and dependant children under the age 18 when you file your I-140. Talk to an attorney for details

aamchimumbai said:
My PD is jan'04.

Is your case EB2 or EB3 ?

Sorry for having taken so long to answer your question. However, I do not know if my is EB2 or EB3. I hold a Master Degree but honestly, I do not have any idea. I will ask my lawyer later.

thanks

At the time of Labor, we won't specify Family members, we have to inform to Lawyer after Labor only, still you are on right track, don't worry, talk to your Lawyer and ask him to file 140 along with you

Waitingfor4+yrs said:

BS? ~= 3 yr BSC + 2 yr PG Dip in Engg + M.Tech

If requirement on Labor is Bachelors Degree or Equivalent in Maths, Physics or Engineering plus 2 yr exp. And the Alien has these qualification:

5 Yr Exp plus:
B.Sc(3 Yr) Maths & Physics + 2 Yr PG Diploma in Engineering (equivalent to M.Sc in India) from IIT + M.Tech in Engineering from Indian Institute of Technology
What are the chances that NSC will Deny this case based on Not a Single 4 year Bachelors Degree?

Can this Masters from institutes like IIT be a proof that Alien posses a Bachelors degree or more?

Entery into M.Tech is based on a 4 yr Bachelors Degree or M.Sc.

Or once the requirement on Labor says Bachelors then NSC does not care about higher degree like Masters or even P.HD (Doctors Degree) etc.

kgp said:
Or once the requirement on Labor says Bachelors then NSC does not care about higher degree like Masters or even P.HD (Doctors Degree) etc.

If the labor requires a bachelor degree and 2 yrs experience, as long as you can demonstrate that you have those requirements you will be fine. If you have a masters or phd then you definitely have the bachelor degree required :)

Letter to the congressman..

Hi Guys,

I have been a silent reader in this forum and left the Labor processing to God sofar. I guess the time has come to put in some efforts.

My wife's labor case was filed on Nov 12 2002 (RIR, EB2) in VA and sent to Phily on November 28th 2004. Our lawyer said they replied 45 days letter in December 2004. After that we didn't hear anything from the BEC.

When the DOL came up with the site to check the status, our case status is showing as Closed.

We informed the lawyers (they didn't even know there is a website to check the status) and they said they sent Email to reopen my case. DOL replied that the case is not eligible to open since we are replying after 30 days of the announcement of the reopen procedure. (My company or Lawyers never received Case closed letter at all..atleast that's what they are telling me.)

After that, My lawyers sent a snail mail to BEC asking them to reopen 5 weeks back and didn't hear anything back from them. In the meantime, they are urging me to write it to my congreessman about this.

I am sure some of you have written to your area congressman. Can you please share a sample of that letter.

This forum is keeping my hope alive. Hopefully we will get out of this mess sooner than later.

FYI - My 1-140 is cleared 3 weeks back and my PD is December '02 (oh..yes it is EB3)

Regards,
Sathish.

Oct 2003 NJ

I am reading PBEC,

What is happening there ? any body knows.

My Priority date Oct 23rd 2003 from NJ state.
My 45 Day letter Responded on March 3rd 2006
ETA case # P-05143-3####
The Closed my case by error on May 21st 2006
Sent letter to reopen case May 25th 2006.
We got letter saying case reopen on Oct 20th 2006-Opened on July 20th 2006
Still the case status says :Data Review.
My case is RIR
Thanks
:confused:

Last edited by a moderator: