Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

March 2004 ATL case certified.

here are my details:

1) Reduction in Recruitment in the Third Preference (EB3) category with a priority date of March 1, 2004
2) forwarded to the Regional Department of Labor for Final Determination on July 21, 2004
3) 45 day letter from the Philadelphia Backlog Reduction Center on 3/29/2005. Replied 3/30/2005
4) online status CERTIFIED as on 10/23/2006

Good luck for all of you and many thanks for the updates so far.

-r

rty1rxu said:
here are my details:

1) Reduction in Recruitment in the Third Preference (EB3) category with a priority date of March 1, 2004
2) forwarded to the Regional Department of Labor for Final Determination on July 21, 2004
3) 45 day letter from the Philadelphia Backlog Reduction Center on 3/29/2005. Replied 3/30/2005
4) online status CERTIFIED as on 10/23/2006

-r

Which State did you file from ?
And do you have the first digits of your case # ?

Last edited by a moderator:
heresmine said:
You can update me in the tracker.

heresmine
RIR
SESA CT (never made it to regional)
PD 11/3/03
ETA Case # P-05143-*****
Online status certified as of 10/20/06
heresmine, mine is also PD Nov. first week, 2003 from CT. Hope you remember once before you posted about 45 days letter and I could find out mine was also received 45 days letter in same mon Dec 2005.
Can you please tell me when your case was certfied. Mine is still shows in IN Process. I can guess that way. Because my no. also starts with P-05143-XXXXX.
Pls reply. Thanks !

Last edited by a moderator:
H4 approved after H1B approval, Please Help

Hi Friends,

I know this is not the place to post this question here, but I posted on different thread, I didn’t get answer. Please Help

We filled H1B for my wife on Fiscal year Quota 2007 and we got a query on H1B
Around in September 2nd week, then we were panic because her H4 is going to expire by
September last week, then I applied H4 for my wife on September 3rd week.
On October 2nd week she got her H1B approval and we thought of cancelling H4 filling with USCIS and then she got her H4 approval last week.

H4 has approved after her H1B approval.

But we would like start working on H1B.

Is there any way to convert to the approved H1B.

Please suggest.

Thanks,

hi

Hi
I came thr the same suitation.my h4 approved after my h1b.My lawyer send a letter to USCIS explaining my suitation and ask to cancel my h4 approval.they did and i didnt face any problem.

sunny26

florence620 said:
Hi Friends,

I know this is not the place to post this question here, but I posted on different thread, I didn’t get answer. Please Help

We filled H1B for my wife on Fiscal year Quota 2007 and we got a query on H1B
Around in September 2nd week, then we were panic because her H4 is going to expire by
September last week, then I applied H4 for my wife on September 3rd week.
On October 2nd week she got her H1B approval and we thought of cancelling H4 filling with USCIS and then she got her H4 approval last week.

H4 has approved after her H1B approval.

But we would like start working on H1B.

Is there any way to convert to the approved H1B.

Please suggest.

Thanks,

Good luck trying to find a method to this madness. There are plenty of ppl with Masters degrees waiting since 2001/2002. So just chill and wait ....

sanksmysore said:
Hi,

I just heard from a friend of mine who is waiting for his labor (CA/RIR/EB3/PD-June 2003) that a colleague of his got approved with a PD of Jan-2004 the only difference according to him between his case and his colleague's is that his colleague had a Masters (MS) degree.

Just wanted to post this and get everyones response if this is generally true of all recently approved cases from PBEC from 2004. Anyone who has received approvals recently from PBEC please respond.

I think the general traits of cases getting approvals from 2004 are RIR/Regional/Masters Degree, Am I correct ?

thx

whenn said:
Hi,
Just now I spoke to Mr. #202... there is no change in the status: assigned to analyst.

I called him 3 times since May 2006, 1st time he said 'assigned to analyst on May 3, 2006' after that 'In Process' now 'aasigned to analyst'.

10/15/2002-EB2-RIR-CA

Hi

is ur case still shows in process

i have similar priority date as your , wondering what PBEC is doing with oct 2002 cases

2002calabor said:
Good luck trying to find a method to this madness. There are plenty of ppl with Masters degrees waiting since 2001/2002. So just chill and wait ....

Hi calabor

is ur priority date sept 02 , mine is oct 02

can you share what job category u applied ur labor

just wondering if PBEC is segeregating by job categories

Totally agree.

My friend got NOF from DBEC. Her 4 co-workers who have exactly same jobs, exactly same pays, filed RIRs by same lawyer on the exactly same day got their approval 3 months ago, and now she got a NOF.

PBECIsKillingMe said:
There are no methods. There is only one thing: either you are lucky or you are unlucky. Nothing else !

Most of the times you will get NOF for one of them if the company apply same jobs, same pay and on same day for multiple workers.

PBECVictim10000 said:
Totally agree.

My friend got NOF from DBEC. Her 4 co-workers who have exactly same jobs, exactly same pays, filed RIRs by same lawyer on the exactly same day got their approval 3 months ago, and now she got a NOF.

Oh, yes

manny1 said:
Hi

is ur case still shows in process

i have similar priority date as your , wondering what PBEC is doing with oct 2002 cases

Yes, it is still IN PROCESS...

10/2002, CA, EB2, RIR

This happened to my friend who works works for one of reputed multinational company and he got NOF. Infact my company attorney was not willing to apply a multiple labors for same position on same day.

mma0604 said:
Where did you get this information?

here are my details:

1) Reduction in Recruitment in the Third Preference (EB3) category with a priority date of NOV 9, 2003,New York.
2) 45 day letter from the Philadelphia Backlog Reduction Center on 8/14/2005. Replied 8/327/2005
4) online status CERTIFIED as on 10/20/2006