Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Is this a trend

I am guessing ... but it might be a way of approval

Seen that folks with same priority date and same ad (RIR from same company), the folks with MS degree are getting approval where as BS folks are stuck out in process....

I had seen this type of post in the past .... but sure that they are doing something like that ... \

Folks who are getting approval ... please mention if they have MS or BS degrees

Greenways,

Did you request for update thru' info or thru h17yr?

Thanks

GREENWAYS said:
Almost after a month since I sent a request for case status update, I received a surprise response from PBEC this morning. Screen Shot showed pretty much everything filled up. But one field added from the last update is " Case Status : Final Review". Does this mean anything in PBEC world. Are there any missing fields. Find my Case details below.

ETA Case Number : P-05012-XXXXX
Priority Date : 03/13/2003
Processing Type : RIR
Case Source : REGION
Employer Name : XXXXXXXXXXXX
Business Activity: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Occupation Title:XXXXXXXXXXXXX
Occupation Code : XXXXXXXXX
Rate of Pay : XXXXXXXXxx
Prevailing Wage : XXXXXXXXXXXx
Alien Name : XXXXXXXXXXx
Visa Type : XXXXXXXX
Nationality or Citizenship:
Case Received Date: 07/02/2003
Processing Center: Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center
Case Status : Final Review
----------------------------------------------------------------
RIR GA EB3
SWA PD: March 13,2003
DOL RD: July 02,2003
45 day letter Received/sent: February 2005
Case # P-05012-XXXXX
Case Status : RIR

approval letter received

My lawyer received the labor approval today :)
thanx all of u ..this forum has been a grea88 help

PD Nov 24 2003
RIR
SWA : NY
online ceritified: Sept28' 2006
received documents: Oct 20' 2006

LC03 said:
My lawyer received the labor approval today :)
thanx all of u ..this forum has been a grea88 help

PD Nov 24 2003
RIR
SWA : NY
online ceritified: Sept28' 2006
received documents: Oct 20' 2006

Congrats..

can I know if it was EB2 or EB3..? I know it makes no diff at PBEC level..but still I am having a vague feeling it will matter..(maybe some scrutiny to the case..)

I got my husbands screenshot this morning for the h17. Every field was filled out. And I did find out that he is RIR. Thank God. The only info missing on the screenshot is the Case status.
But on the check status page it says In Process. Hopefully we wll hear something pretty soon. PD is Feb 5, 2004.

GREENWAYS said:
Almost after a month since I sent a request for case status update, I received a surprise response from PBEC this morning. Screen Shot showed pretty much everything filled up. But one field added from the last update is " Case Status : Final Review". Does this mean anything in PBEC world. Are there any missing fields. Find my Case details below.

ETA Case Number : P-05012-XXXXX
Priority Date : 03/13/2003
Processing Type : RIR
Case Source : REGION
Employer Name : XXXXXXXXXXXX
Business Activity: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Occupation Title:XXXXXXXXXXXXX
Occupation Code : XXXXXXXXX
Rate of Pay : XXXXXXXXxx
Prevailing Wage : XXXXXXXXXXXx
Alien Name : XXXXXXXXXXx
Visa Type : XXXXXXXX
Nationality or Citizenship:
Case Received Date: 07/02/2003
Processing Center: Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center
Case Status : Final Review
----------------------------------------------------------------
RIR GA EB3
SWA PD: March 13,2003
DOL RD: July 02,2003
45 day letter Received/sent: February 2005
Case # P-05012-XXXXX
Case Status : RIR

Help, Help

My case is closed and my lawyer sent the reopen email last month.
Today he got a reply that my case cannot be reopened because not reopen in timely manner. But my company and my lawyer never receive the 45 days letter or closure letter about my case.

Please give me some suggestions about what can I do.

I plan to go to PBC in person, does anybody has any experience about it. Does it help to go to PBC in person for my case? What I should do in PBC.

Any suggestion is appreciated.

Sorry to hear about that. You may want to find out exactly when BEC sent out the case closure notice; if your lawyer sent the reopen request within 30 days you should be allowed to reopen the case. Double check the 30 day number and you may be able to add a few days for mailing. I saw many cases (including mine) where BEC sent out closure notice in Septemter, and if your attoney sent the request last month, there is a chance. I know BEC already said you were late, but as usual, they could have made another mistake. You need to count the number of days very carefully.

If your lawyer was indeed late (past the deadline), then you focus on the point that you never even received the notice. This is reasonable to any person. However, it is BEC we are talking about here so you never know. How do you prove that you didn't receive it vs. you forgot to reply in time? It still can be done but that is exactly why I think you should examine all the dates carefully and possibly avoid all the hassle.

Also, what did your lawyer say at this point?

Anyway, I believe you can do it. Just make sure that you are persistant and polite if you do decide to talk to BEC in person. Good luck.

GCHopeHope said:
My case is closed and my lawyer sent the reopen email last month.
Today he got a reply that my case cannot be reopened because not reopen in timely manner. But my company and my lawyer never receive the 45 days letter or closure letter about my case.

Please give me some suggestions about what can I do.

I plan to go to PBC in person, does anybody has any experience about it. Does it help to go to PBC in person for my case? What I should do in PBC.

Any suggestion is appreciated.

Thanks so much.

If both my company and my lawyer did not received the close letter, it means that I still can reopen it. am I right?

I work at a small company. The COO of my company write a letter to swear that my company never receive any correspondences from PBC. Can I use it as an evidence?

Zgreen said:
Sorry to hear about that. You may want to find out exactly when BEC sent out the case closure notice; if your lawyer sent the reopen request within 30 days you should be allowed to reopen the case. Double check the 30 day number and you may be able to add a few days for mailing. I saw many cases (including mine) where BEC sent out closure notice in Septemter, and if your attoney sent the request last month, there is a chance. I know BEC already said you were late, but as usual, they could have made another mistake. You need to count the number of days very carefully.

If your lawyer was indeed late (past the deadline), then you focus on the point that you never even received the notice. This is reasonable to any person. However, it is BEC we are talking about here so you never know. How do you prove that you didn't receive it vs. you forgot to reply in time? It still can be done but that is exactly why I think you should examine all the dates carefully and possibly avoid all the hassle.

Also, what did your lawyer say at this point?

Anyway, I believe you can do it. Just make sure that you are persistant and polite if you do decide to talk to BEC in person. Good luck.

I don't understand the question. That is the only scenario that you can reopen your case if the reply was indeed late. If either one (lawyer or HR) received the letter but they didn't respond in time, you will have a hard time fighting for it. Hope this is clearer.

GCHopeHope said:
Thanks so much.

If both my company and my lawyer did not received the close letter, it means that I still can reopen it. am I right?

Thanks a lot. Zgreen.

Both my company and my lawyer did not recieve any notice from PBC. But PBC still refused to reopen it.

Please give me advices about what I can do to help my case reopen?

Zgreen said:
I don't understand the question. That is the only scenario that you can reopen your case if the reply was indeed late. If either one (lawyer or HR) received the letter but they didn't respond in time, you will have a hard time fighting for it. Hope this is clearer.

Help, help

I will ask my HR to help me call the 202#. Can anyone tell me the full phone number of 202#? I search it on DOL, but I cannot find it.

GCHopeHope said:
Thanks a lot. Zgreen.

Both my company and my lawyer did not recieve any notice from PBC. But PBC still refused to reopen it.

Please give me advices about what I can do to help my case reopen?

I know a case where the reply was sent by the employer which was just a fax to PBEC in response to the 45 day letter, the attorney dint reply as the employer said they already replied it and the case was closed.

So the employer just sent the fax reply sheet as evidence to the reopen team to PBEC,no attorney letter etc and the case is in process..

so..we all know its tough dealing with PBEC..when all is fine with our case itlsef we are having heart attacks..so with these issues you must be tougher..

give a try until you succeed..send e-fax of all the documents to the reopenrequest@..email

Same for me

Dedo said:
Greeways/other member - Can you tell me where in the Screen shot do you see the case status? In my screen shot from Sept, i see all the fields entered above except that there was no field for case status. However, when i called the 202# the guy told me that it was under final review, but that was 1.5 months ago :confused:

Dedo, I just got my screenshot from the H1B7Y email and my case has all the field populated but missing the case status just like you. Would you tell me what's the number of 202 to check? thanks.

All

All

The PBEC caught on the fact that some of us are using the screen shot to check on the status. They have stopped including the status field since a few months back...

So guys..chill....

:cool: :cool: :cool:

You can get whatever status from their website....

Also try to avoid asking for the screen shot too many times...
There is another human at the other end...and that human is dumb and bored and thinks that he/she is overworked and underpaid...but has some nusiance value....So hold onto your horses...I had read some cases when some folks complained that they asked for the screen shots 3/4 times and their queue changed from RIR to TR...That could be a difference of a few months in your certification so again...chilll...

-- :cool: :cool:

Case Status

Got reply from PBEC info and in the Case Status field it says RIR. There is a seperate row for case type which is also RIR. I don't know what do they mean by that.

FEB2002/VA/RIR/EB3/45DAYS-FEB2005

screenshot......good or bad?

msp1976 said:
All

The PBEC caught on the fact that some of us are using the screen shot to check on the status. They have stopped including the status field since a few months back...

So guys..chill....

:cool: :cool: :cool:

You can get whatever status from their website....

Also try to avoid asking for the screen shot too many times...
There is another human at the other end...and that human is dumb and bored and thinks that he/she is overworked and underpaid...but has some nusiance value....So hold onto your horses...I had read some cases when some folks complained that they asked for the screen shots 3/4 times and their queue changed from RIR to TR...That could be a difference of a few months in your certification so again...chilll...

-- :cool: :cool:

Now I am freaking out! I requested a screen shot in september and in october....i really hope I haven't jinxed mine. I think I have been patient long enough so maybe i will revert back to being patient and hope i see a ray of hope soon enough........