Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

EB2-RIR FL Federal

Thank you!! I was so excited today morning when I saw my status. Don't lose any hopes. PBEC rocks.

LALOO_PRASAD said:
Congratulations!! You are the first guy I am hearing 2004 case.

Good Luck!! Wish you all the best

You gotta be kidding me! Every time PBEC approves a case like this it p*** off ppl like me who have been waiting for 4 years.

PBEC is the worst possible govt nightmare that we are stuck in. They are approving cases completely randomly. I hope you get your approval but I wouldn't get my hopes too high.

welcomegc said:
Thank you!! I was so excited today morning when I saw my status. Don't lose any hopes. PBEC rocks.

dhan007 said:
Infact, EB-2 dates have moved ahead by 6 months (from Jun 2002 to Jan 2003), not back.

Actaully what he means was it came back to where it was.

FYI... few months ago ( before it became unavailable) it was at Jan2003. in Oct it went back six months to June2002. Now came back to Jan 2003.

ETA status check doesn't work

keep on getting error "An error occurred upon your request we apologize for the inconvenience and will work to correct the problem please try again Thank you. '.

Am I the only person to get this or it's common?
I tried to clear cookies and restart IE, nothing works.

phenix said:
keep on getting error "An error occurred upon your request we apologize for the inconvenience and will work to correct the problem please try again Thank you. '.

Am I the only person to get this or it's common?
I tried to clear cookies and restart IE, nothing works.

This is very common. Lately I have noticed that the status check works only during work hours (Eastern).

Labor

Hi All,

I have got new job offer from a Company. Also the new company has an approved labor for my skillset for EB3 PD Aug 2002.
They are ready to subsitute the labor.What I want is to let them file the I-1-40 on my name and once I-140 is approved within couple of months I will join the company and transfer my H1B. I don't want to leave my current company now .My current company has filed my for GC PD June 2004.
Is this possible or will there be any issue.

Would appreciate your response and suggestions.

Thanks in advance..

What's happening to 140 approvals????????

Does anybody know what is happening at Nebraska for 140 approvals?

Suddenly all 140 (normal not priority) approvals seem to have stopped.
Last 4-5 days I haven't seen a single approval.

I filed for 140 on 5th May. I think the last 140 approval was for 30th April. Since then there have been no 140 approvals.

:confused: Any insite.... :confused: Anybody :confused:
:confused: Does anybody know what is going on :confused:
In PBEC forum many people used to have some inside information :confused:
:confused: Does anyone have any such information here :confused:

Conversion from Non RIR to RIR....Seeking Suggestion from GURUs.

Hi Gurus,

When i saw that several RIR labor applications around my priority date (Aug'2003) are being cleared and there isn't any news on my Non RIR case, I discussed the matter with my lawyer.

Attorney says, nothing is happening with the non RIR cases at the moment. Attorney is suggesting to convert to RIR based on - Last Friday the USDOL published a notice to convert the conventional cases to RIR by a process that is simpler than PERM conversion.

Any suggestion Gurus????

Anyone else in a similar situation. I just want to make sure, this isn't another game that makes more money for the attorney. Also anyone has any idea on how much would it cost?

RC

WaitingForLC_77 said:
Hi All,

I have got new job offer from a Company. Also the new company has an approved labor for my skillset for EB3 PD Aug 2002.
They are ready to subsitute the labor.What I want is to let them file the I-1-40 on my name and once I-140 is approved within couple of months I will join the company and transfer my H1B. I don't want to leave my current company now .My current company has filed my for GC PD June 2004.
Is this possible or will there be any issue.

Would appreciate your response and suggestions.

Thanks in advance..

It is possible.

EB-2 dates were at Jan 2003 before it retrogressed back to June 2002. Hopefully it will move forward henceforth till all the backlogs are cleared. I think post Sept 2007 both EB-2 and EB-3 will retrogress further.

dhan007 said:
Infact, EB-2 dates have moved ahead by 6 months (from Jun 2002 to Jan 2003), not back.