Here is my details

PD: Jun 2001
RD: Mar 2004
45 days letter: Dec 2004
Aproval Date: Oct 11th 2006
State: DC, EB3

Congratualation

DC.GC,

Congratulation first, my pr is 02/07/2002, EB3, RIR, hope I will get some answer soon. Did you get NOF? Mine was assigned to analyst on 02/08/2006, so far have not receive anything, online status shown "in Progress". Could you share moe detail of your case?

Thanks.

Easton

Thanks easton.

I did not get any NOF. My case was assigned to analyst since mid of 2005. All the fields were filled since last year and my case status was Data Review till August 2006 and then changed to IN PROCESS. Today it is CERTIFIED.

I spoke with my lawyer. He said PBEC is working on cases around Jun 2001 (DC).

Hope this will be helpful.

Thanks

i think you worry too much

wlj_wzz said:
I wish I knew the answer. What I'm worried about is that they may not deny our cases, but they may delay it for another 2 or 3 months by sending a NOF, asking if the employer agrees to pay 100% in the future. I really hope I'm wrong. Anybody approved with less than 100% salary? Anybody at all?

BTW I was like you in the past but I reached the point where I decided not to worry anymore.

So, on my snapshot I saw that the prevailing wage is 15% higher than the actual pay. I asked the lawyer and he said they should only pay me that when I-485 gets approved. Whether 100% PW is in effect I do not know, but I do not think they issue an NOF because of that. Maybe they just send out a memo.

Certified on 9/13/06 official document received 10/10/06

Finally official certified letter approval received by lawyer yesterday.
See detail in my signature and thanks for your support during this couple years.

Not a singlle Non-RIR so far

isingh786 said:
Good to see 2001 approval!!!

I assume your case is RIR...

I feel it's pointless asking this question, I haven't seen a single Non-RIR approval from either BEC so far.

How long will it take to get Approval Notice

How long it will take to get approval notice after online CERTIFICATION.

Appreciate any help.

Thanks

Screen Shot Help anyone?

I received my screen shot from BEC today and there is no Case Status Section. Does the fact that I got a Screen Shot mean that my Case is Open?

My online status says 'Closed' but the lawyers say that the screen shot is proof that the case is open...

Any feeback or similar experiences?

Thanks

you need to re-open

Slavery_Series2 said:
I received my screen shot from BEC today and there is no Case Status Section. Does the fact that I got a Screen Shot mean that my Case is Open?

My online status says 'Closed' but the lawyers say that the screen shot is proof that the case is open...

Any feeback or similar experiences?

Thanks

If you get Screen-shot that doesn't mean that your case is active. They will close the case for multiple reasons. One could be they've sent NOF or query and you've not replied..follow this link to re-open the case.

http://www.flc.doleta.gov/foreign/pdf/backlog_faqs_07-10-06.pdf

Can you share your details, PD, case no, state etc..

10/2002, CA, EB2, RIR

aycy said:
I have faxed to PBEC, Assistant Secretary Emily DeRocco and even US Congressman Scott Garrett.

The only thing I have is a letter from William Carlson saying that my labor has been approved on August 9 and the notification which includes the certified application has been sent. The letter was dated September 13. Until today neither my HR or employer's representative has received anything. :mad:

aycy
NJ EB2 RIR
PD June 25'02
45 day received Sept '05
Replied 45 day letter Oct'05
NOF issued on Feb 24'06
NOF rebutted March 28'06
Certified on August 9, 2006
No sign of the notification letter

I'm in the same situation. Mine is approved 9/13 so far no sign of a letter.
Did any one came across the same situation?

status shows Error

Is there a problem in the online status checking .
Last week it was "CERTIFIED"
This week I checked , it shows Error .
What does that mean . Does anyone has any idea.