Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

rg789 said:
R u using firefox browser? if yes than try Microsoft I/E and it should work.
It shows following Error Message:
" An error occured upon your request we apologize for incovenience and will work to correct the problem try again. Thank you."

labour approved, CA, EB3, 7/2002

labour approved, CA, EB3, 7/2002, but with wrong occupation code, should be under " electronic enginners, except computer', instead, approved with " computer hardware engineers", the job doesn't require any experience. will be any problem in the later stages?

u r right. I hv 2 computers, on 1 only firefox is giving error and I/E works fine and on other both are showing same error.

I tried deleting cokkies and temp files but didn't worked.

Sorry couldn't help.

Last edited by a moderator:
online status problem-

I think the site works only during day time. Whenever I check the status outside of 9amCST-4pmCST, it always give the same error message. So we should all check the status only during office hours and not outside :)

still-waiting said:
I think the site works only during day time. Whenever I check the status outside of 9amCST-4pmCST, it always give the same error message. So we should all check the status only during office hours and not outside :)

I checked at 7AM EST and it works. So just keep trying, it is the BEC.

Yes, because the officer working on your case went home to watch TV.

wow, I wish it was so, at least I know someone is working on that case. Now it has been in the data review stage for long.

Status

I checked my status at this web site this morning and it says certified, but no other information. Earlier it was saying In Process.

http://www.pbls.doleta.gov/pbls_pds.cfm

Is there any other website where I can see other details. I have been reading posts earlier and looks like people see other fields as well .

please advice !!

Thanks everyone

VA , EB3, non RIR
PD - June 2002
45 letter recived May 2006

Congrats

Great to see a Non-RIR approval.

Its very rare to see a Non-RIR approval these days!! Could you please share your case number?

Once again hearty congrats and good luck for next stages.

Labor Approved - Dec 2003

Hi, I checked my case number online this morning and it says the case is certified. Asked my lawyer, he said he has not received any documents yet as it will take weeks to get the documents. and also warned that there could be possibility of error. I will keep my fingers crossed.
Anyway my application was filed on Dec 17th 2003 from Philly, RIR, Got 45 day letter Feb 2005.
Thanks

Guys,

Just checked my status online ,i still cant believe it says "CERTIFIED"

Thanks for each one for sharing valuable information and sincerely wish everyone to get pass this stage sooner.

Recruitment

Was the recruitment done prior to your case being transferred to PBEC? If not, did you see a job posting by PBEC on AJB.com?

frustrated999 said:
I checked my status at this web site this morning and it says certified, but no other information. Earlier it was saying In Process.

http://www.pbls.doleta.gov/pbls_pds.cfm

Is there any other website where I can see other details. I have been reading posts earlier and looks like people see other fields as well .

please advice !!

Thanks everyone

VA , EB3, non RIR
PD - June 2002
45 letter recived May 2006

Certified - Can this be true?

Yesterday Online case status said In Process, Last night said error- try later, Now it says Certified !!!
P-05193-1xxxx CERTIFIED . RIR, NY , FEB 10 2004

Thanks all, and Good Luck

bhk said:
Yesterday Online case status said In Process, Last night said error- try later, Now it says Certified !!!
P-05193-1xxxx CERTIFIED . RIR, NY , FEB 10 2004

Thanks all, and Good Luck
Oh !Yes it is........
Congratulations and Best of luck.

Certified

Wanted to share good news. I checked status online and saw 'certified', hence assume that my labor is approved.

Info:

P-05171-*****
PD: Feb 2004
45-Day letter: Received /dispatched in Feb 2006
Certified status show: Today (October 12, 2006)
State: VA

Congrats

Looks like PBEC is in 'D'rive mode now, just saw 2 labor certified for Feb 2004.

Sachin_Stock said:
Wanted to share good news. I checked status online and saw 'certified', hence assume that my labor is approved.

Info:

P-05171-*****

Congratulations Sachin

Sachin_Stock said:

Info:

P-05171-*****

I came to know from my company and two guys got their approval letters this week. Their priority dates were in Dec, 2003 from VA. One EB2 and another EB3.

manojgh said:
Looks like PBEC is in 'D'rive mode now, just saw 2 labor certified for Feb 2004.

My husband has PD also Feb.2004. Hope we get some good news also soon. His case went to regional in August of 2004. Then to PBEC. What is the difference between people who went from state straight to PBEC and those that went to regional and then to PBEC. Received 45 day letter in Feb of 2005.
I have one question. what was the purpose of the SWA and what was that of the regional? Any answers appreciated.

PD Feb 2004
RD August 2004
45 day letter-Feb.2005
Case status -in Process
Case # P-04289-#####

agron said:
My husband has PD also Feb.2004. Hope we get some good news also soon. His case went to regional in August of 2004. Then to PBEC. What is the difference between people who went from state straight to PBEC and those that went to regional and then to PBEC. Received 45 day letter in Feb of 2005.
I have one question. what was the purpose of the SWA and what was that of the regional? Any answers appreciated.

PD Feb 2004
RD August 2004
45 day letter-Feb.2005
Case status -in Process
Case # P-04289-#####

You will get faster approval if case is gone to regional.

Sachin_Stock said:

Info:

P-05171-*****

Congratulations and Best Of Luck......

saibhan said:
I'm in the same situation. Mine is approved 9/13 so far no sign of a letter.
Did any one came across the same situation?

I am also in the same boat. My status changed to certified on 9/21 but no letter yet!!!!!!!!!