Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

you need close your browser and open another one.

NY02Aug said:
For last two days, continuously, I am getting error message whenever I am hitting search with my case number in it.

".....An error occurred upon your request we apologize for the inconvenience and will work to correct the problem please try again Thank you....."

Anybody else getting this error?

My status was "In Process" for last few weeks.

Screen Shot

Can anyone tell me what email I can use to get a "satus" report.?
Thanks and hang on we'll get there (sometime)
Kiko99

Wow, congratulations!!!!! My turn should be around the corner, hope everything is fine on mine, cross my fingers, thanks God!

jcgc said:
My lc got CERTIFIED yesterday. Am still waiting for the actual approval letter (Will post when i get that as well). All details are in my signature.

screen shot email

Kiko99 said:
Can anyone tell me what email I can use to get a "satus" report.?
Thanks and hang on we'll get there (sometime)
Kiko99

Kiko99, I have posted this earlier too..here it is

Send email to H1B7YR@PHI.DFLC.US (from any id, I think they don't care)

Subject: Request for Proof of Submission for 7th-Year H1B Extension

Kindly send Proof of submission of Permanent Labor Certification application which is required for 7th-Year H1B Extension.

Details:

Case Number:
ETA case #P-05138-
Priority Date: AUG 2002

Type: RIR EB2
Received at BPC: 01/13/2005
State: NJ

Employer Name & Address:

Employee Name and address:

Thanks.

202-693-3010

ThirstyFish said:
Somebody please post that damn 202# again ?

I am worried like hell after caliber's case this morning :(

202-693-3010.

BTW - I got confirmation from Info@PHI.DFLC.US that my labor was certified - took 10 days to get the email though. I also got a letter from DOL (I had earlier contacted Sec'y Elaine Chao's office seeking their help) confirming that my labor was certified - this confirmation is from William Carlson OFLC/PBEC. However, after waiting for 4 yrs I have a different employer related problem and may not be able to use this LC! In my experience dealing w/ DOL/PBEC was easier than dealing w/ employer!!
So will be filing a PERM LC next week . . . This GC process is such a nightmare!

Last edited by a moderator:
NYRIREB3_11_02 said:
202-693-3010.

BTW - I got confirmation from Info@PHI.DFLC.US that my labor was certified - took 10 days to get the email though. I also got a letter from DOL (I had earlier contacted Sec'y Elaine Chao's office seeking their help) confirming that my labor was certified - this confirmation is from William Carlson OFLC/PBEC. However, after waiting for 4 yrs I have a different employer related problem and may not be able to use this LC! In my experience dealing w/ DOL/PBEC was easier than dealing w/ employer!!
So will be filing a PERM LC next week . . . This GC process is such a nightmare!

Congrats, good to see 2002 approval. If you get I-140 approved from the same employer, you can use the valuable November 2002 priority date.

My Labor Got Certified

Priority date: Sep 2003
ETA CASE# P-05193-153**
Type : EB3 RIR
State : NY
ONLINE CASE CERTIFIED : 04 OCT 2006

Changed from "Data Review" to "In Process"

All,
I just checked and my case (May2002/NJ/RIR/EB3/Never Got 45 days letter) and it changed from "Data review" to "In Process".
Did any one experienced this and does any one know time gap between "In Process" to "Certified".

Appreciate your Cooments....
Thanks,

MA approval Dec 2003

Online status say today my labour is certified.This fourm is really helpful for me.
Hope other will get their labour soon
Good luck to all of you :)

2002MayPD

2002MayPD said:
yoyopal,
Congrats....
How long your case was in "In Process" phase?
Good Luck with next stage...

since I am checking online status it was IN Process .Today when I checked it was CERTIFIED.

Today my lawyer informed me that they have received the final determination letter from DOL. Finally the wait is over and I should be all clear to file I-140.

2001/2002 filers - Keep your hopes up and you receive the good news soon.

yoyopal said:
since I am checking online status it was IN Process .Today when I checked it was CERTIFIED.

Can you please throw more information like mine.... mine is still in process as of today...

Labor Approved

Finally after about 4 years my labor gor approved. Got an email from info@PHI.DFLC.US about it. Also says 'Certified' on the online tracker.
My wishes are with all of you...this forum has been a tremendous support over the years. Hope to see you all soon in 140/485 forums.

PD: Dec 13, 2002
45 Day letter: June 2006
Certified : October 2006

PBEC are finally moving...

By the look of this, meaning all these approvals...I don't think you guys noticed but they're now following FIFO...which happens to be a good news...Which can also mean that everyone should now start to expect something within few coming months....cause I'm sure am... :D

Fifo - Lol!

Waitingfor4+yrs said:
By the look of this, meaning all these approvals...I don't think you guys noticed but they're now following FIFO...which happens to be a good news...Which can also mean that everyone should now start to expect something within few coming months....cause I'm sure am... :D

Buddy, you are a patient man with a PD of 2001. They are approving 2004 cases now and you think they are following FIFO. Soon you will see more 2004 approvals and even the 2003's will get left behind. I spoke to my lawyers today (one of the biggest in the country) and they told me PBEC not exactly following FIFO

Dedo said:
Buddy, you are a patient man with a PD of 2001. They are approving 2004 cases now and you think they are following FIFO. Soon you will see more 2004 approvals and even the 2003's will get left behind. I spoke to my lawyers today (one of the biggest in the country) and they told me PBEC not exactly following FIFO
HI,
I didn't see any 2004 cases.
Could u send me the detail of those.
As per me 2003 is running fast.

Thanks

Dec. 2003 labor from MA certified

Hey All,

I have been a silent reader for most of the time in this forum and the amount of knowledge I gained is incredible. First of all thanks to everyone who are contributing to this forum as it has great deal of info. and I wish the labor gets certified for all who are waiting it to be approved.

Today I have checked my PD: 29th Dec. 2003 labor status online and it shows certified. Till yesterday it was showing "In Process". To reiterate, my case details are as follows:

PD: 12/29/2003
State: MA
EB2 - RIR
ETA Case no: P-05192-0xxxx
Online Status shows approved on: 10/04/2006

This is a date to remember after all the years of frustration. Cheer up guys, things look like are moving faster in Phili. Thanks again for everyone helping here to get out this mess.

Best Regards :)