Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Nov 2003 PA LC Certified

My employer has told me that my LC has been certified. Waiting for the papers for further details

You definitely have to try something else if you haven't done it since your case is way too old. Constantly write letters to PBEC certify officers and Senators. It may help you a little bit.....
NYC2001 said:
I have been a silent watcher for a while now, and the support from this forum has been great although I can only wonder how long it will be before PBEC moves back to 2001.

NYC2001 said:
I have been a silent watcher for a while now, and the support from this forum has been great although I can only wonder how long it will be before PBEC moves back to 2001.

Are you sure your case is RIR and not in the non-RIR bunch...Call up the 202#,first thing they ask is when was the case filed...??

dont be too patient,I know you must tried it,but keep on calling until someone with some sympathy comes online with you...

Yes my case is RIR and the screen shot shows it as well.
I have called the 202# many times and they say it shouldn't be long before I hear something, but of course I can't help wondering how long.
I thank you for your sympathy and I hope the wait is not too long.

October 2003 CERTIFIED

Just checked the status today and saw it's certified. I do not know the exact date when it was certified.

Not sure what will I do with this application since I already got PERM approved and filed I-140.

Good luck to you all !!!

PBEC Case details:
P-04320-00XXX, EB2, CA
PD: October 06, 2003
45-day letter: 2/10/2005

NYC2001 said:

Nothing can be clearly predicted so please maintain your silent watching as we all do the same :) Best luck.

igor_ch said:
Just checked the status today and saw it's certified. I do not know the exact date when it was certified.

Not sure what will I do with this application since I already got PERM approved and filed I-140.

Good luck to you all !!!

PBEC Case details:
P-04320-00XXX, EB2, CA
PD: October 06, 2003
45-day letter: 2/10/2005

Congratulation igor

Any Ca jul 2002 case out there

Hi,
I am curious are there any Ca July 2002 cases out there. Are they certifying any early 2002 cases.

Thanks

Pd jul 2002
State Ca

i'm silent watcher; my case:-

P-05136-15+++, EB3 NON RIR, SWA-TN
PD:- NOV 20,2002
45-day letter dec 2005
REPLIED dec, 2005
STATUS IN PROCESS

my i-130 approved oct, 2002 under 245i 4th catg; visa not ava. bangladesh.
i-130 priority date- jan 10, 2001 brother/ sister catg.
i'm here 8 yer ; waiting for visa number or labor approval; please, tel me i have any problem for stay in here? i have lil business allso. i'm kind of confused on that. can anyone tell me on this, please.thanks to all.

Last edited by a moderator:
gcqjul2002 said:
Hi,
I am curious are there any Ca July 2002 cases out there. Are they certifying any early 2002 cases.

Thanks

Pd jul 2002
State Ca
There are a lot of 2002 people waiting here. Check the tracker. I think state doesn't matter now with PBEC.
(And correction: your case is not early 2002. its late 2002, if we divide a year in early and late, 2 parts.)

But yes, 2002 people are getting approval. Hopefully, we all will be out of here soon.

Thanks Blues22

blues22 said:
There are a lot of 2002 people waiting here. Check the tracker. I think state doesn't matter now with PBEC.
(And correction: your case is not early 2002. its late 2002, if we divide a year in early and late, 2 parts.)

But yes, 2002 people are getting approval. Hopefully, we all will be out of here soon.

I am so tired of seeing so many oct-nov-dec 2002 cases being certified I put myself in the early 2002 category (early for the PBEC i.e) :)

Things are so frustrating I just put in state since I did not see any CA case around and wondered whether it is a state phenomenon

PD: July 31 2002,CA,RIR,EB2
Case Number : P-04308-33XXX

Status of Screenshot.

I received Screenshot for my 9th year extension.

They did not even filled the following.
Occupation Title:

Occupation Code:

Prevailing Wage:

I don't know how long they are going to take to fill those fields.

Do anybody in this forum have this kind of situation!

So frustrating!!!!!!!!! :confused:

NJ EB2 RIR
PD: Dec'11th, 2002

Online status: IN PROCESS

gcqjul2002 said:
I am so tired of seeing so many oct-nov-dec 2002 cases being certified I put myself in the early 2002 category (early for the PBEC i.e) :)

Things are so frustrating I just put in state since I did not see any CA case around and wondered whether it is a state phenomenon

PD: July 31 2002,CA,RIR,EB2
Case Number : P-04308-33XXX

FL case

RC0878 said:
Does anyone know if they are skipping the Non-RIR cases. I always thought it did not make any difference at this point if it is RIR or Non-RIR cases. Please correct if I am wrong. Mine is Aug2003 and status still shows "In Process"

RC

My PD is also PD August 2003, RIR from FL and still shows "In Process". I think they are working both types at the same time.

My case status showed as 'Certified' today (Oct 05, 2006). This forum has been extremely helpful in understanding the priority dates that the PBEC is currently processing. After seeing a couple of Dec 2003 approvals, I started checking my status more than once every day and it seems like my turn came today.

I sincerely hope that all the guys with Priority dates that are earlier than mine, do get their LCs some time soon. Thanks to all the members who contribute to this forum. Good luck to all of you.

Hi F16, I got my screen shot on September 19, 2006 and I had these fields plus a few more empty. I am seeing that my online case status has changed to 'certified' today. So at least in my case, there was no correlation between these blank fields and Labor certification.

F16 said:
I received Screenshot for my 9th year extension.

They did not even filled the following.
Occupation Title:

Occupation Code:

Prevailing Wage:

I don't know how long they are going to take to fill those fields.

Do anybody in this forum have this kind of situation!

So frustrating!!!!!!!!! :confused:

NJ EB2 RIR
PD: Dec'11th, 2002

Online status: IN PROCESS

I'm there too

PD - Feb 13th, 2002
NY - EB3 - Non- RIR
45 Day Letter --???

I got a call from my lawyer yesterday. Apparantly DOL has lost my application and asked me to sign and resend it. I have signed and sent them today. GOD ONLY KNOWS when will they send my 45 Day letter. I am hoping that I may see that in my Life time.

Good Luck for all those folks who are on the same boat as me...