Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

After "In-Process", the case gets assigned to analyst (which can be 3-9 months) and analyst makes the decision on the case.

alsowaiting4LC said:
Guys,

Anyone know of any approvals for 2003 Non-RIR? are there any Non-RIR members in this forum waiting for LC?
Thanks in advance.
See the Non-RIR Only Discussion thread. There hasn't been any development on Non-RIR cases, neither for the ones that already had recruitment done, nor for those that never made it past State.

Info

NJJune52002 said:
Hi Caliber..

Sorry to hear that your case is closed.

Which email address you used to send email to PBEC ? info or 7th year

I am also worried since there is no news about my case and website says INPROCESS
I got reply in about 10 days though you will get the system generated reply immediately.

NOF Details

jaysai said:
Caliber,

Sorry to hear that. Do you know the reasons for PBEC issuing a NOF? How did you check that you had a NOF?
My employer also got the NOF this evening. It was for Prevailing wage. When it was applied in October 2002, my wage was 65K. May be it was due to that, prevailing wage issue came. What I do not understand is that, PBEC replied to mail last month that it was under final review. I am unable to believe Case closure.

ma_nonrir_eb3 said:
See the Non-RIR Only Discussion thread. There hasn't been any development on Non-RIR cases, neither for the ones that already had recruitment done, nor for those that never made it past State.
Thanks

dont think your NOF is a big deal if it is only because of prevailing wage issue. at least somebody is taking care of your case. :)
hope your case will be reopened and approved soon.

Caliber said:
My employer also got the NOF this evening. It was for Prevailing wage. When it was applied in October 2002, my wage was 65K. May be it was due to that, prevailing wage issue came. What I do not understand is that, PBEC replied to mail last month that it was under final review. I am unable to believe Case closure.

lcexpress said:
Could you tell us what is the certified date? thanks

The attorney got the certified thingy yesterday 10/2/06.
I'm not sure what the actual certification date is.

certified versus getting in mail

Hi,
New to the group.
How long does it take after we see the status as "certified" in website and attorney gets it in MAIL.

frust_pbec said:
Hi,
New to the group.
How long does it take after we see the status as "certified" in website and attorney gets it in MAIL.

I checked my status last Thursday and it said "in process", on Friday it said Certified, and my attorney got it in her Monday mail. I think they mail it before changing it online.

flywill said:
My online status check shows that my labor has been certified. See details on my siganiture.
Any idea how long will it take to receive the physical approval letter?
Wish you all get it soon too. It was a long terrible waiting nightmare!

Finally, the attorney got the certified hardcopy 10/2/06. The certifying officer is Barbara Shelly, certified on 9/20/06.
Good luck to you all and see you on next stage.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can any of the gurus explain???

from http://www.immigration-law.com/Canada.html

10/03/2006: H-1B Processing Backlogs and Potential Light at the End of Tunnel

The Service Centers, particularly VSC, are experiencing a substantial delays in the processing and adjudication of the petitions. The backlog has presented a number of problems to the H-1B employers and aliens.
Unconfirmed sources indicate that the agency is targeting at removing the backlog by the end of October 2006. VSC has been experiencing processing delays due to the surging H-1B petition filings.

Eta 750

flywill said:
Finally, the attorney got the certified hardcopy 10/2/06. The certifying officer is Barbara Shelly, certified on 9/20/06.
Good luck to you all and see you on next stage.

MY HR received the letter that my ETA 750 is certified and enclosed. it also need to be attached with I-140 application. The letter is only one page no other thing nothing? Do we are suppose to receive 2 pages or just one page ? i am very confuse can some body help here

adjust20 said:
MY HR received the letter that my ETA 750 is certified and enclosed. it also need to be attached with I-140 application. The letter is only one page no other thing nothing? Do we are suppose to receive 2 pages or just one page ? i am very confuse can some body help here

I got 2 pages, printed on both sides, so total 4 pages.

ssahai said:
Hi

My situation is that

My 7th Year extension expire in Jan 2007
My LC filed on Nov 2004
I have 45 day letter for LC applied on Nov 2004

Quesiton: -
Can I join new employer and can new employer file for 8th year extension based on 45 days letter?

Thanks for all help.

Yes, you can do that. Based on your previous labor files, you can get the extension H1 with new employer.

Screen shots, how many times

Guys,
Do you know how many times, we can request screen shots. i requested last one in mid september. at that time, occupation code, occupation title and prevaling wage was empty

Congratulations!!!

Congratulations!!!

Your approval gave me a little hope for my case as mine is also from PA state filed in June 2003.

Good luck for your next stages.

Pineapple said:
Well, I never thought I'd see the day, but today the status changed to "certified" !!

Region: PA (Philly)
Priority date: 05/19/2003
EB: EB3
Case #: P-04261-05xxx

Best of luck to everyone.. may we all get out of this mess sooner rather than later..

ETA Staus showing error message

For last two days, continuously, I am getting error message whenever I am hitting search with my case number in it.

".....An error occurred upon your request we apologize for the inconvenience and will work to correct the problem please try again Thank you....."

Anybody else getting this error?

My status was "In Process" for last few weeks.

Dec03 CERTIFIED online

My lc got CERTIFIED yesterday. Am still waiting for the actual approval letter (Will post when i get that as well). All details are in my signature.