Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Finally certified

My case has been certified finally.

My attorney received the certified copy yesterday, but she says that the date is not current so we'll file I-140 etc in December. What does that mean?

Does anyone know how long it takes after filing papers for immigration?

Case# ETA-P-05131-*****
PD- Dec 2002 (NY)
45-day letter received Aug 20th, 2005
45-day letter replied Aug 29th, 2005

hania said:

My attorney received the certified copy yesterday, but she says that the date is not current so we'll file I-140 etc in December. What does that mean?

Case# ETA-P-05131-*****
PD- Dec 2002 (NY)
Could you tell us what is the certified date? thanks

Case entered in Non-RIR queue

After two months of follow up with my attorney, yesterday found out that my case is in Non-RIR queue in BEC. My attorney is trying to get it in the RIR queue.
Please add my info to tracker.

Type: EB2 - RIR/ NY
PD: 06/0/02
45 DL Received:11/28/05 Replied: 12/05/05
ETA# P-05024-XXXXX
AD: IN PROCESS

Last edited by a moderator:
hania said:

Case# ETA-P-05131-*****
PD- Dec 2002 (NY)
------------------------------------------

Congratulations...... and best of luck for ur next step

I-140 can be filed asap

Hania,
The dates may not be current for I-485 (the third step in immigration) but I-140 can be filed as soon as you have the required documents ready. Also, you can choose to go for a premium processing of I-140 by paying some extra fee.
Now don't ask us what documents are needed, ask your lawyer :)

hania said:

Case# ETA-P-05131-*****
PD- Dec 2002 (NY)

vc594088 said:
I am with you here, my case number is P-05013-xxxxx as well. It shows in process.

You are giving me some hope. I am frustrated with their not following FIFO :mad:. Because of some guys like you waiting like me, I don't feel alone. (This doesn't mean I want you to wait - hope you get your LC approved soon).

Not a special handling case

sanksmysore said:
Thx, Was this a special handling case ? .. I am curious how this got approved so soon, I have a PD of 07/2004 from KY and am still waiting, also most of the approvals comming in are in the Sep-Oct 2003 timeframe !! .. Could you plz tell what type of job this was for ?

It is not a special handling case. It is for a software engineer position. His skillset is similar to mine. It is pure luck that his case got certified early.

error msg

some times we get the error message while checking the status, could it be because they are updating/uploading the data ?

online status check problem

badcat said:
I think so.

Not sure what is going on with the online status check, I used to check it everyday until last friday. Since Monday I am getting that error :(

Did anybody check this morning ? or better yet can anybody plz check now and confirm ?

ThirstyFish said:
Not sure what is going on with the online status check, I used to check it everyday until last friday. Since Monday I am getting that error :(

Did anybody check this morning ? or better yet can anybody plz check now and confirm ?

I just checked minutes ago, it worked for me.

My case was just changed to "in process" yesterday from "data review" after it was reopened a month ago. That gave me some hope that it is finally touched by somebody. Mine is in DBEC though, but hopefully you will see your case moving soon.

Daann said:
:eek: Hey guys,
Just checked the website and saw that my case is in "data review", after being closed since 05/2005.
Tell me, does that mean that they are oppening it and soon it will be worked on?
Could anyone with "data review" tell me what can I expect?
Finally I see a light in the tunnel and don't know if I should wait before I get too excited :eek: ..........but I kind of am.

Thank you in advance

PD:04/2001
45 day letter: never received
case closed: 05/2005

PERM question..

Due to retrogression (My PD EB3 PS 05/2001) and unable to file 485 my company filed PERM (EB2) Sep 22 and so far no e-mail or phone call from DOL. Any thing to worry at this stage?

ThirstyFish said:

Yes. Having issue now. But in the morning it worked for me. Looks like it is going down for some times to updates....

They might not using clustering.......

Labor Certified

Hi all,
I have been a silent reader of this forum. Just wanted to let you all know that my labor has been certified as of today when I checked the Online ETA system. My attorney has not yet received the receipt notice.

EB3, RIR
PD - Oct 2002
45 day letter - march 2005
BEC - Philadelphia
Certified online - Oct 3, 2006
State - VA

RC0878 said:
Hi Gurus,

Most of the applications around my ETA number/priority date from FL state are certified, except mine. Any suggestions on how to proceed to find out like what is going on with my application? I will appreciate any suggestions.
vc594088 said:
I am with you here, my case number is P-05013-xxxxx as well. It shows in process.

Me too... :confused: :confused: :confused:

congratulation!

Vysh said:
Hi all,
I have been a silent reader of this forum. Just wanted to let you all know that my labor has been certified as of today when I checked the Online ETA system. My attorney has not yet received the receipt notice.

EB3, RIR
PD - Oct 2002
45 day letter - march 2005
BEC - Philadelphia
Certified online - Oct 3, 2006
State - VA

Congratulations Vysh!!! Its good to see 2002 case getting approved.

Did they send you any NOF ? was your screen shot all filled up ?

Any NOF cases approved?

Hi,

Wanted to know if they are approving any NOF cases or are they just skipping them and going on to the clear cut cases?

What have you guys seen regarding NOF cases?

Thanks.