Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

ThirstyFish said:
Kiran, Check the online tracker - there are quite a few guys waiting including me :mad:

me too dont worry i am seeing some activities with 2002 cases. We will hear something soon...

Ladude10
EB3 JULY 2002 CA

PD : Nov 2002 Still Waiting

Anyone with PD : Nov 2002, PA, EB2, RIR, P-04245-xxxxx
Still waiting. 45 Day letter : Feb 2005

12/16/2002,NY,RIR,BS+5,45 day letter replied on 12/08/2005,online - INPROCESS.

last screen shot showed Prevailing Wage,Occuption code and one more field(forgot) empty. called 202 number, they said assigned to analyst.

Donot know what to do other than waitng

too bad

december162002 said:
12/16/2002,NY,RIR,BS+5,45 day letter replied on 12/08/2005,online - INPROCESS.

last screen shot showed Prevailing Wage,Occuption code and one more field(forgot) empty. called 202 number, they said assigned to analyst.

Donot know what to do other than waitng

I've called PBEC main number 484-270-1500, this time I was able to talk to a lady (previously she always fwd me to voice mesg). It seems more teams are working now at PBEC and there will be some auditing going on with skipped cases.

I've asked her "is there a way speak with certifying officer or someone to find out what exactly is going on with my case", she said NO.

This endless wait sucks.

10/2002, CA, EB2, RIR.

:eek: Hey guys,
Just checked the website and saw that my case is in "data review", after being closed since 05/2005.
Tell me, does that mean that they are oppening it and soon it will be worked on?
Could anyone with "data review" tell me what can I expect?
Finally I see a light in the tunnel and don't know if I should wait before I get too excited :eek: ..........but I kind of am.

Thank you in advance

PD:04/2001
45 day letter: never received
case closed: 05/2005

Help adding in tracker list

HI,
Could u please tell me how to add info into the Bpec trackerlist.
As this is read only sheet.

My case detail is similar to u and difference is only the state.(NY)

Thanks

arc_sap said:
Congratulations.........
your approval is the hope for other newyorker's case.
thanks

Hi, put in your informations like it is showed in my signature and I will add your entry.

Thanks
-MDW

maine_gc said:
sanksmysore,

These are his case details.

PD - 08/2004
State - PA
EB2

Thanks

Thx, Was this a special handling case ? .. I am curious how this got approved so soon, I have a PD of 07/2004 from KY and am still waiting, also most of the approvals comming in are in the Sep-Oct 2003 timeframe !! .. Could you plz tell what type of job this was for ?

Hello,

Can anyone please explain what the difference is between RIR and Non-RIR?
I see allot of approvals for 2003 & recently for 2004 RIR applications. Does this mean that all RIR's applications from 2000-2005 will be processed before processing Non-RIR cases? Any idea anyone?
Thanks in advance.

Any suggestions?

Hi Gurus,

All applications around my ETA number/priority date from PA state are certified, except mine. Any suggestions on how to proceed to find out like what is going on with my application? I will appreciare any views/ideas and thanks in advance.

srinivas_o said:
Hi Gurus,

All applications around my ETA number/priority date from PA state are certified, except mine. Any suggestions on how to proceed to find out like what is going on with my application? I will appreciare any views/ideas and thanks in advance.
I am also in the same boat. But there are many with 2001/2002 PDs stuck just like us too.

Online status shows "Certified."

Hi Guys,

I am silent reader of this forum. Just now, I checked the online status, it is showing "Certified." I am going to confirm this with my attorney. Looks like PBEC has increase its speed. Best luck for everyone in this forum.

Here are the details:

PD: 12/18/2003
State :pA
45 Days letter replied on: 02/08/2005
Case #: P-04267- XXXXX

srinivas_o said:
Hi Gurus,

Same here. From PA 04289-*****.
According to website: in Process.

PD 02/04
RD 08/04
45 day: 02/05
Replied 02/05

Hi Gurus,

Most of the applications around my ETA number/priority date from FL state are certified, except mine. Any suggestions on how to proceed to find out like what is going on with my application? I will appreciate any suggestions.

Hi,

My online status showed that my case has been certified on Sept 22nd. Till now either my company or my attorney has received the certified copy. Does any one know how long it takes to receive the certified copy? One more quesiton, who receives the certified copy, the company or the attorney?

Thanks

RC0878 said:
Hi Gurus,

Most of the applications around my ETA number/priority date from FL state are certified, except mine. Any suggestions on how to proceed to find out like what is going on with my application? I will appreciate any suggestions.

I am with you here, my case number is P-05013-xxxxx as well. It shows in process.