Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Certified

Today morning I checked the online status and it shows CERTIFIED. :D

It has been a looong wait of 3 years so finally some good news. Now have to wait for the actual certification letter to arrive.

Sincerely wish for the 2001/2002 folks who have been waiting patiently.

Good luck to all !!

need help

Any Body Has Any Knowledge On 1-824
i know we have a lot of gurus on this forum - who have helped evry body thru the difficult times till we get our LC

I knowthis is not relating to the forum -my daughter will be 21 next year and i have just filed for my 1-140 if i can fill out these forms myself as the lawyer is asking for too much and she told me we have to file this form .
thanks in advance

Congrats!!!

Congratulations!!!

I see lot of approvals whose priority date is later than my priority date June 2003. They are not at all following FIFO. I am really getting frustrated now a days as mine is not getting approved. I know there are still lot of guys with priority date prior to mine waiting for the approval.

:( :mad: :confused:

GC_from_NJ said:
Today morning I checked the online status and it shows CERTIFIED. :D

It has been a looong wait of 3 years so finally some good news. Now have to wait for the actual certification letter to arrive.

Sincerely wish for the 2001/2002 folks who have been waiting patiently.

Good luck to all !!

I've started to worry now negatively.
In this forum itself now days, there are more cases of NOFs for 2001/2002 guys than 2001/2002 certified cases.

FL case

Anyone from FL that has been approved? I don't see approvals from that state. My PD is Aug 15, 2003 and still shows "In Process".

PD: Aug 15, 2003
EB3 - FL
P-05013-XXXXX

blues22 said:
I've started to worry now negatively.
In this forum itself now days, there are more cases of NOFs for 2001/2002 guys than 2001/2002 certified cases.
My lawyer recieved a NOF today..

Guys, anyone here who got the NOF and went through the process successfully?? any experience would help...

smallamp1 said:

Guys, anyone here who got the NOF and went through the process successfully?? any experience would help...

Hi smallamp1,

What appears in your status when you check it online?

Thanks

Question on LCA Approval from PBEC

I had posed this question earlier on this thread.
I got my 45 day letter towards the end of Nov 2005 and it was replied around the same time. MY receive date & priority date is 01/2004. Online status check at BEC site shows 'In Process'. Has anyone with this priority date received certification yet from PBEC? I am coming up for 9th year extension. Does anyone know how many extensions are allowed if your LCA is pending?

Thanks & Regards
--------------------
ETA Case Number: P-05166-xxxx
Priority Date:Jan2004
Received Date : Jan 2004
Processing Type:TR
Processing Center:philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center

NOFs :(

smallamp1 said:

This is exactly what my lawyer said, I was skeptical though but now it looks like he was correct. Almost all 2001/2002 cases would have to deal with NOFs I am afraid...

Best of luck to all of us unlucky 2001/2 guys.

saltoma said:
Anyone from FL that has been approved? I don't see approvals from that state. My PD is Aug 15, 2003 and still shows "In Process".

PD: Aug 15, 2003
EB3 - FL
P-05013-XXXXX
Looks like we are in same boat...same first five digits.

One of my colleague (same company) had his labor certified (FL EB3, PD Sep 03), also I have seen in another post for Oct 03 approval.... so its trickling...I don't know when it'll pour :)

sidrumi said:
I got my 45 day letter towards the end of Nov 2005 and it was replied around the same time. MY receive date & priority date is 01/2004. Online status check at BEC site shows 'In Process'. Has anyone with this priority date received certification yet from PBEC? I am coming up for 9th year extension. Does anyone know how many extensions are allowed if your LCA is pending?

Thanks & Regards
--------------------

There is no limit to number of extensions. I have seen some members in this forum are on their 11th year of H1.

About Nof's

Here's my conclusion, PPL who're working in a big firm or a major company are likely to get NOF's.. unlike me... :cool:

If you do get NOF's "Intent to deny" it will be because of

1) Prevaling wages
2) If it's RIR and they're not satisfied with documents, then they may push to TR cases.
3) Company existence checks
4) If a large quanity of people applied for the same job opportunity (RECRUTIMENT) and if any of them qualified for the job yet your boss didn't hire them, then my friends you're likely to get NOF's.

Hope this helps.

Prevailing wages more then rate of Pay

I recently got screen shot from PBEC. All the data filled in .... I see the prevailing wages more then the rate of pay. WIll that make a case for NOF. If its the case, I dont see a way for any attorney to rebutt?

Not sure if both the rate of pay and the prevailing wage reflect the wages when the case was filled 3 years agao.

My ETA # also have 05013. Case was filed in 06/03. I have know folks with OCt 2003 who got approval and we are still 'In Process'

GChelp123 said:
Looks like we are in same boat...same first five digits.

One of my colleague (same company) had his labor certified (FL EB3, PD Sep 03), also I have seen in another post for Oct 03 approval.... so its trickling...I don't know when it'll pour :)

sidrumi said:

Thanks & Regards
--------------------

which state did you file from ?

Status for NOF

Whats the online status when case is in NOF state.

ThirstyFish said:
This is exactly what my lawyer said, I was skeptical though but now it looks like he was correct. Almost all 2001/2002 cases would have to deal with NOFs I am afraid...

Best of luck to all of us unlucky 2001/2 guys.

Hi Srinivas_o,

Thank you and I hope and pray that you get your approval soon. Today my employer also informed that one of the older cases i.e. 2002 PD got a NOF. I don't have the exact PD with me but they said that they are working on sending additional documents to clear the NOF.

I think most of the 2001/2002 guys should start pinging their company/lawyer to find whether they are going to receive any NOF or not.

Good luck !!

srinivas_o said:
Congratulations!!!

I see lot of approvals whose priority date is later than my priority date June 2003. They are not at all following FIFO. I am really getting frustrated now a days as mine is not getting approved. I know there are still lot of guys with priority date prior to mine waiting for the approval.

:( :mad: :confused:

Your lawyer should receive the approved LC in mail within 2 weeks. Even though the approval letter says that they have cc to the company and you... I don't think anyone else receives it beside the lawyer...