RIR/CA/EB3
PD: 09/25/03
RD: 10/04/04
BEC#: P-04303-3XXXX
RECD 45DL: 02/17/05
RPLD 45DL: 02/23/05

WillGCSoon said:
Hi all,

I am still waiting for LCA to be approved. I am wondering if others from NY 2001 are also waiting or I am just the only one left.

Thanks

PD: Dec 10, 2001
NY/EB3
45-day letter: Aug 2005
ETA Case numer: unknown

Man- I'm still here with you and few others- the only thing that irritates me is some people with PD of 2003 crying about their cases-guys please give us all a break. We're not crying everyday that we're still waiting- it's painfull I know but how do you think we feel???

I am also waiting.

I don't know when it is going to be end this endless wait.

EB2, RIR, NJ :D
PD: Dec'11 2002
45 days leetter: Nov' 2005
Online status: In Process

ThirstyFish said:
njinn and bluesky, you guys are not alone, I bet you have lots of company actually I personally know 9 guys with PD NJ/2002 still waiting.....count myself in it too :(

ETA Case number is on 45 day letter. Why do you not know this number since you have received 45 day letter? You can check the case status from official website: http://www.pbls.doleta.gov/pbls_pds.cfm with ETA case number.

WillGCSoon said:
Hi all,

I am still waiting for LCA to be approved. I am wondering if others from NY 2001 are also waiting or I am just the only one left.

Thanks

PD: Dec 10, 2001
NY/EB3
45-day letter: Aug 2005
ETA Case numer: unknown

lcexpress said:
congrratulations. Have you received screen shot before? if yes, any column empty?

Thanks. I've requested a screen shot once a long time ago, last october. Everything was filled in.

What can we do?

It's real unfair that some people with PD date in 2001 & 2002 are still waiting without know the result of LC and have to wait how long but some people filed in 2003 & 2004 have certified. Since the case data has been entered in backlog center computer system, why do they still not follow "FIFO" rule? What can we do for them to follow "FIFO" rule?

NJ RIR EB3
PD Aug. 5, 2002
45 day letter received and replied in Sep. 2005
Case status: DATA review

we should do something..

bluesky133 said:
It's real unfair that some people with PD date in 2001 & 2002 are still waiting without know the result of LC and have to wait how long but some people filed in 2003 & 2004 have certified. Since the case data has been entered in backlog center computer system, why do they still not follow "FIFO" rule? What can we do for them to follow "FIFO" rule?

NJ RIR EB3
PD Aug. 5, 2002
45 day letter received and replied in Sep. 2005
Case status: DATA review

We should do something guy's..otherwise this wait will never end..
I've contacted senators..faxed letters..what not..still 'IN PROCESS'

10/2002, CA, EB2, RIR
45 day replied in Mar 2005
P-04309-xxxxx

Online showed certified and attorney received approval in mail today

Thanks and good luck to those who are waiting

eb3-rir
Ca
pd --jun 03

nylabor0303 said:
My HR found out that my case has been recommended for a NOF and it is upto the cerifying officer to either to adjucate the case or issue a NOF.

That was done on Aug 17th but the NOF is still not issue and my case continues to be "In Process". Would anyone know how long does it take for them to take a decision ?

How did your HR come to know that your case has been recommended for NOF?

My PD is Feb 11, 2003 from PA and still waiting too.

srinivas_o said:
Hi Guys,

Anybody around my priority date from PA is still waiting for their labor approved or all guys are approved??? Mine is still "In Process" from the online status check.

Tell me about it. First it was the ppl from DBEC who got certified last year. I know a guy who filed several months after me. Got his LC from DBEC just days b4 retrogression set it and he has his GC today.

And now PBEC is approving cases of Nov 2003 and here we are sitting and waiting. This is a freaking mess.

Guys, are you sending out letters? I work for a large co. and I can't get HR to send any letters. Anybody sent letters on your own?

nyprog-8-27 said:
Man- I'm still here with you and few others- the only thing that irritates me is some people with PD of 2003 crying about their cases-guys please give us all a break. We're not crying everyday that we're still waiting- it's painfull I know but how do you think we feel???

Lc Approved

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My labor was certified on 8/23/06. The following is my details:

ETA#: P-05146-xxxx
Priority Date: May 27, 2003
EB3, MD
45 days letter received on: 4/3/06

Thanks for everyone and see you in I-140 forum.

Gurus Need Help

Hi Gurus,

I had a situation and need your help.

I had a pending labor at PBEC with Priority date Nov 2004, EB2. I am completing my 6 years by Jan 2007 and applied for 7th year extension.
I am working as a consultant for 4 years at my clients place and now he is talking about hiring me. He will start the GC process all over again. Is there any way i can retain my 2004 PD if i took the offer.

I am thinking this as an option,
If 140 of my 2004 PD is approved and also 140 of my future employer is approved, is it possible to use 2004 140 when filing 485

Please let me know

Thanks

Hi Srinivas_0 ,
I have sent you a PM. My Priority date is June 30th 2003.. Details in signature. Online status still shows " In Process"

srinivas_o said:
Hi Guys,

Anybody around my priority date from PA is still waiting for their labor approved or all guys are approved??? Mine is still "In Process" from the online status check.

Does State matter?

I see a lot of people concerned about the state in which the LC was filed. My question is, now that there is one process (at the PBEC) and apparently FIFO is being followed, does your state of filing really matter? Shouldn't the priority date be the only thing that matters? I would think that state has nothing to do at this point

Thoughts?

Dedo said:
I see a lot of people concerned about the state in which the LC was filed. My question is, now that there is one process (at the PBEC) and apparently FIFO is being followed, does your state of filing really matter? Shouldn't the priority date be the only thing that matters? I would think that state has nothing to do at this point

Thoughts?

I agree with you. State shouldn't matter at PBEC, if they are following FIFO. but they are not. There is one possibility, state will matter - every state must have sent their cases to PBEC in some kind of bundles, 2 years back. IF PBEC is going bundles by bundles, then its possible, they are finishing up with one bundle and then moving to the next. Obviously one bundle will have cases of the same state.
Again, this is just a assumption, who knows, probably they are going totally by the electronic data.