Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

"Data Review"--- What hell?

I checked the cases with numbers around my ETA number, between -20 and +20. The results show most cases are "in process", one case was closed. I am only lucky one shown with status as" data review". What hell is it really meaning? I am so sacred....... :confused:

NJSWA PD: 10/2003, RD 04/2006, RIR EB2, "DATA REVIEW"

Don't know

LaborPainMD said:
But could you think of anything that your case lacks of and makes it "unclean"?

I don't know that. As per my lawyer mine is a typical case and they followed all the procedures. Again I think it depends on who reviewed it etc. as these are very subjective type of things.

Please check status everyday if you can

Need to find out if they update the DB of status site in the morning everyday. :rolleyes:

no way

clzeus10 said:
My case is MS+0 and it looks like it was skipped, but it is still possible that that is the reason.

I don't think we can predict how PBEC is approving cases.

My position requires MS+0 or BS+5 yrs.

10/15/2002, CA, EB2, RIR - still waiting "IN PROCESS"

BAAAAAd News

:mad: My attorney just now send me a letter that my case closed in May, 2005, will not be reopened. He never received a closing letter or a 45 day letter so he responded to the Labor dept again and is waiting for an answer, but as of this time we are not even sure if they will consider it. I am totally crashed, can't believe it after all this years of waiting and hoping. I don't know what am I going to do and what else can I do, I am DONE emotionally and phisically I have no idea if I can start all over again, just lost 6 years of my life in WAITING.
Please tell me what to do and what to expect. If someone can help me with any info I will appreciate it!!

PD: 04/2001
45 day letter: 03/2005, but never received :mad:

faq

Daann said:
:mad: My attorney just now send me a letter that my case closed in May, 2005, will not be reopened. He never received a closing letter or a 45 day letter so he responded to the Labor dept again and is waiting for an answer, but as of this time we are not even sure if they will consider it. I am totally crashed, can't believe it after all this years of waiting and hoping. I don't know what am I going to do and what else can I do, I am DONE emotionally and phisically I have no idea if I can start all over again, just lost 6 years of my life in WAITING.
Please tell me what to do and what to expect. If someone can help me with any info I will appreciate it!!

Just follow the instructions given in the PDF. Don't worry..case closed is better than 'in process'

http://www.flc.doleta.gov/foreign/pdf/backlog_faqs_07-10-06.pdf

whenn said:

My case does not require experience...

PD Nov 2001
MD
EB3, RIR

jcgc said:
I am not sure i understood your question completely. What do you mean by interim state?
Under source of the case, mine shows Region. But i already know mine was filed in TN and then it went to Atlanta region.
Interim states like
- Assigned to analyst
- Occupation Title and Code (specified or blank)
etc..

And what is this 202 number? Can I call on this number or my Lawyer has to call to request status?

NJ - EB2 - RIR
PD: 26 APR 2004
45 Day Letter - Nov 1st 2005
Case #: P-05165-6XXXX
Online Case Status: IN PROCESS as of Sep 13, 2006

I don't think we can predict anything. I know a lot of my friends with PD after me have been approved by PBEC. The cases are both EB2 - EB3, exp/no exp. So bottomline ... just keep waiting and hopefully they will approve it one day. And hopefully the 485 date will be current at that time :)

whenn said:

what makes it?

2002calabor said:
I don't think we can predict anything. I know a lot of my friends with PD after me have been approved by PBEC. The cases are both EB2 - EB3, exp/no exp. So bottomline ... just keep waiting and hopefully they will approve it one day. And hopefully the 485 date will be current at that time :)

I did a online status check for 20 case numbers. (10 before mine and 10 after) 15 of them are certified..1 closed and 4 'in process'..

What makes PBEC to approve / hold a case???????????

Incompetent attorney

Daan,
I don't think closed cases are dead. They just need to be followed up by your company or attorney as mentioned by "whenn". I am wondering why you think that it will not be reopened. Did your attorney receive a letter to this effect? If your attorney thinks he's not sure, look for more competent attorneys. Your priority date is too good to lose.

Daann said:

I checked over 100 case numbers (Up and Down my case number). 34 case approved, 54 cases being in process. Others are "Data View" and "Close".
It seems they are handling the easier cases. No one knows what criteria of easier case is. If the case is not eligible, thsi case will be moved to another queue...

whenn said:
I did a online status check for 20 case numbers. (10 before mine and 10 after) 15 of them are certified..1 closed and 4 'in process'..

What makes PBEC to approve / hold a case???????????

Concurrent Filing ????

Can we still do concurrent filing for EB2 if priority date is current???? I think its already stoped..what do u think buddies...????

Hi Please Help

I am following this forum since a long time but never posted any query on it

My case of oct 2003 from New York.

I was thinking that it is long time to go for my LC to get approved.

But i can see that the processing as fasten a little bit and now new york cases of 2003 are getting approved.

I never had a screen shot for my case

I would really appreciate if somebody can guide me how to get the screen shot of my case

Thanks a lot

Your help is really appreciated.

Labor approved, Woohoo!!!

My labor application (EB2/RIR/MD/Jul 2003) was recently approved, online status also shows up as certified. I haven't yet seen the approval letter hence don't know exact approval date (but I was informed by my HR that they have received the letter).

This forum has been my go to place for all PBEC info and would like to thank all who make this forum so great. I wish best of luck to all others waiting for apps to be processed by PBEC.

Last edited by a moderator:
concurrent filing depends on your country of birth

Please check the new posting from USCIS for current I-485 quota. If the quota for your birth country is current (C), you can do concurrent filing if you have approved labor. Although concurrent filing will not be available in the near future, it is still available now. Good luck!
saihelp said:
I am following this forum since a long time but never posted any query on it

My case of oct 2003 from New York.

I was thinking that it is long time to go for my LC to get approved.

But i can see that the processing as fasten a little bit and now new york cases of 2003 are getting approved.

I never had a screen shot for my case

I would really appreciate if somebody can guide me how to get the screen shot of my case

Thanks a lot

Your help is really appreciated.