Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Early priority dates 2001 & 2002

I just checked the status of the 10 cases before and 10 cases after me.

In the 10 I did not count the ones that it did not find in the system.

In the 10 before mine, 7 are CERTIFIED and 3 are In Process.
In the 10 after me, 6 are CERTIFIED, 1 WITHDRAWN and 3 In Process.

When I look at the above data, its easy to see that about 70% plus cases around my case ID are certified. That makes me think that they are following the order of these case numbers as they got entered into the system and CERTITIED all the cases that met their initial criteria (also as one DOL official stated CLEAN cases). I don't know if there is any connection between the case numbers and PDs.

My conclusion is all the cases left behind (skipped) are probably going to have to go through a Secondary Review process. And I think there are probably very few analysts who can do the Secondary reviews. Sometime ago I read on the forum that the complex cases have to go through this second review.

So only when we know what their criteria is for CLEAN cases or what makes a case go through additional review, we may get to know why our case is stuck 'In Process'.

This is just my opinion.

So guys with earlier priority dates, check the status of the cases around yours and see if you see that above 70% CERTIFIED trend.

EB2 Dates for filing EAD

Hello Friends,

What is the current date to file for EAD for EB2 RIR category from India? Did the EB2 numbers retrograded further backwards ?

Thanks.

Hi mdgc2001 - I Disagree

Your Analysis is true if the analyst is reviewing the cases by the ETA no.

But, I think the cases are sorted by PD, and therefore, you never know which cases were before and after your's w/o looking at their PD's.

I Am From June 2002

Please see my signature for detail . I am from june 26, 2002 but still waiting . My case was assigned to anayst on June 9, 2006. I got the screenshot today . ocuption code and occuption title are still blank

Kar_P said:
Hello Friends,

What is the current date to file for EAD for EB2 RIR category from India? Did the EB2 numbers retrograded further backwards ?

Thanks.

The date to file I-485 under EB2 for indian nationals is:Jun 15th 2002.
EAD is depends on 485. You cannot apply EAD without applying a 485 first. EAD will get approved if your 485 pending.....
I hope this helps...

certified

i checked status today on that website and it is certified.
my comapny started eb2 perm for me, and now eb3 is certified
gurus what would you do
my PD is 10/02 EB3 rest of the world
good luck to you all

tanveer666 said:
Please see my signature for detail . I am from june 26, 2002 but still waiting . My case was assigned to anayst on June 9, 2006. I got the screenshot today . ocuption code and occuption title are still blank

tanveer666, My case is very near to your case. But I think there is no use, as BEC is not going by priority dates. For me, I'm waiting from more than 9 months, for Analyst to do some action. For my case analyst was assigned way back in Jan,06.

noluck2005 said:
gurus what would you do
good luck to you all

I would keep both, will not harm eb2 perm processing. And will apply for 485 later based on whichever gets thru early, ( priority date wise).

jcgc said:
TANVEER666
Howd you find out when case was assigned to analyst? Thanks.

My HR called 202 number, couple of weeks back. They told my HR, case was assigned to analyst on Jan 13, 2006.

I am not sure i understood your question completely. What do you mean by interim state?
Under source of the case, mine shows Region. But i already know mine was filed in TN and then it went to Atlanta region.

shridharp said:
Thanks jcgc.
Does screen shot gives us interim state on individual case becuase some posting talks about these states.

Good analysis

mdgc2001 said:
I just checked the status of the 10 cases before and 10 cases after me.

In the 10 I did not count the ones that it did not find in the system.

In the 10 before mine, 7 are CERTIFIED and 3 are In Process.
In the 10 after me, 6 are CERTIFIED, 1 WITHDRAWN and 3 In Process.

When I look at the above data, its easy to see that about 70% plus cases around my case ID are certified. That makes me think that they are following the order of these case numbers as they got entered into the system and CERTITIED all the cases that met their initial criteria (also as one DOL official stated CLEAN cases). I don't know if there is any connection between the case numbers and PDs.

My conclusion is all the cases left behind (skipped) are probably going to have to go through a Secondary Review process. And I think there are probably very few analysts who can do the Secondary reviews. Sometime ago I read on the forum that the complex cases have to go through this second review.

So only when we know what their criteria is for CLEAN cases or what makes a case go through additional review, we may get to know why our case is stuck 'In Process'.

This is just my opinion.

So guys with earlier priority dates, check the status of the cases around yours and see if you see that above 70% CERTIFIED trend.

But could you think of anything that your case lacks of and makes it "unclean"?

My guess is all the cases that requires experience are skipped. A clean case is the one that does not require any experience but just Bachelor or Masters degree. We can do a poll for all the cases that were skipped in 2001 and 2002 and find out how many of them required experience and are skipped.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
noluck2005 said:
gurus what would you do
good luck to you all

If I were in your position, EB3 from ROW, I wouldn't even think twice to throw my PERM labor and use 2002 labor. Couple of reasons for this:

1. EB3 is always safer than EB2.
2. There is no way priority dates will move back to 2002 for ROW.

Its the decision you need to take man.

sonu_Aug_2002 said:
My guess is all the cases that requires experience are skipped. A clean case is the one that does not require any experience but just Bachelor or Masters degree. We can do a poll for all the cases that were skipped in 2001 and 2002 and find out how many of them required experience and are skipped.

Thanks

My case is MS+0 and it looks like it was skipped, but it is still possible that that is the reason.

online status shows my LC is certified

Finally the pie from the sky hit on me. Though the process is painful, the result is satisfied. Hope everybody can get their LC certified.

Bs+0-2

sonu_Aug_2002 said:

Thanks
My position requires BS/MS with 0-2 yr experience.