Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

jack_xie said:
Same situation as mine. Most of cases around my ETA# have been certified.

Same situation here as well. But I am not sure if my case asked for experience, I think it was just MS+0.

Still stuck, don't know why we are being tortured for no apparent reason.

Good for you

Virat said:
Got my I140 cleared (in 2 weeks) as well as my 7th yr ext approved( 3 months), including the time i was out of country, so i kind of got 1.5 yrs ext. See the dates in my signature. Now will have to wait for PD to become current which is going to be a long wait.

I know this is not the right thread, but this is where i have been visiting for past 2 yrs or so, though i am a silent reader, and i wanted to share my happiness with you guys.

PBEC seems to have picked up pace now. I hope they clear the older cases of 01/02 sooner, as those buddies have been really waiting for long.

So promising to hear that the I-140 pace is fast. I appreciate your input here as hopefully we will all be in your state, so please keep posting here regarding your case progress.

So much has changed since your approval. Back then we were barely seeing 2003 approvals, now 2 months later we are seeing end of 2003 approvals coming in, leaving many of us early 2003s behind :(

certified

On line status shows "CERTified" and Screen shot shows job Title and code are filled.
it was INPROCESS before few weeks on test data and JOB TITLE and code were blank.

If yr screen shot shows Job title and code filled means you will get certified any time.

I sure hope so

zairy said:
On line status shows "CERTified" and Screen shot shows job Title and code are filled.
it was INPROCESS before few weeks on test data and JOB TITLE and code were blank.

If yr screen shot shows Job title and code filled means you will get certified any time.

Mine is in Final review and screenshot shows all fields filled out

Labor approval(Va)

Hello Guys,

Been a silent reader for a year now.Had the same angst and anguish about the dealy in labor approvals.But glad to be out of the hole and worried over entering other one(I-485).
My heartfelt best wishes to all of you waiting for labor.

EB2- RIR
SWA: Va
PD:May 2003
Made Regional:September 2004
BEC:pHILLY
45 DAY LETTER: Received & Replied in March 2005
ETA Case #: P-04298-XXXXX

Labor Approved!!!!

Hellp friends.

I am a silent reader of the forum. I checked the status on line and it showed certifieda and later received a call from attroney that labor is approved.

This forum is great and helped a lot.
Hang on and things will be alright.

Eb3/Non- RIR / CA

PD - June/2003

45-day RD - Feb 2006 and replied immediately.

kiran00 said:
Don't know why they are skipping VA 2002 cases. Few cases before and after my numbers are all certified...

- Kiran

Its not only VA 02 cases. My case is still pending from NY. And When I tried some number before and after my numbers, all were invalid. It said, can not find. I hope there is no problem anywhere.

I-140

Virat said:
It was regular.

Hi,

I very recently got my labor approved and it's a EB3 category and the lawyer mentioned that there are no visa numbers associated. Could you tell me what this means and when can my I-140 be filed? I appreciate all your help.

Thanks

My guess is NOF is on the way...you can call the 202 number and verify...

blues22 said:
Its not only VA 02 cases. My case is still pending from NY. And When I tried some number before and after my numbers, all were invalid. It said, can not find. I hope there is no problem anywhere.

GC_from_NJ said:
My guess is NOF is on the way...you can call the 202 number and verify...

No, I tried last week and just now also, there is no problem with the case. I specifically asked, if there is any NOF. He said, there is no problem with the case. It'll be done soon.
I also asked him, if we can do anything to expedite the process. He said nothing.

Online status: Data Review

NJ SWA RIR EB2
CN: P-05148-xxxxx
PD: 10/2003
RD: 04/2006
Online Status: Data Review
Good :) or bad :( news?

phd@25 said:
Hi,

I very recently got my labor approved and it's a EB3 category and the lawyer mentioned that there are no visa numbers associated. Could you tell me what this means and when can my I-140 be filed? I appreciate all your help.

Thanks

You can file I-140 anytime after your labor is approved. Visa number is not available means you cannot file 485 and cannot take advantage of EAD/AP/AC 21 and all that. You have to wait till the visa deta crosses your PD.

kiran00 said:
Don't know why they are skipping VA 2002 cases. Few cases before and after my numbers are all certified...

- Kiran

I am also waiting FEB2002/VA/RIR/EB3/45 DAYS FEB 2005. DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO

Can we change company on 8th year extension

Hi Gurus,

On my 8th year extension, I got 3 years extension . My labor with company A is running into problems. Can I transfer my H1 which has now 21/2 years life to another comapny B ?
If transfering H1 B (8th year H1) is ok, can I get my labor processed with comapny B?

Any advise is well appreciated.

Thanks.