Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

So many VA 2002 cases-- contact congressman

It seems that there are so many 2002 VA cases which are stuck in PDEC. I went to Congressman Tom Davis's office yesterday, and gave them the written my related documents about the delay of LC. The PDEC are processing even 8/2003 cases, while our cases are still not touched.

Could your VA 2002 LC guys contact TOm Davis's Annadale Distric Office too?

The phone # is 703-916-9610, and fax:703-916-9617, you can find his web site using google. You can also just send an email to his office.

If more VA 2002 LC guys contact the same office, they would understand that theer are too many VA cases are stuck there.

khogaye said:
I am also waiting FEB2002/VA/RIR/EB3/45 DAYS FEB 2005. DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO

Adding

zairy said:
On line status shows "CERTified" and Screen shot shows job Title and code are filled.
it was INPROCESS before few weeks on test data and JOB TITLE and code were blank.

If yr screen shot shows Job title and code filled means you will get certified any time.
Can someone pls let me know How and where from can I get the screenshot of my case??

btw... here is my info:
NJ/RIR/EB3
PD:June' 2002
Never made it to state
45 days letter received: Oct' 2005.
45 days letter replied: Oct' 2005.
ETA case #: P-05236-XXXXX

Last edited by a moderator:
Contact our Congressman

alex10dc said:
It seems that there are so many 2002 VA cases which are stuck in PDEC. I went to Congressman Tom Davis's office yesterday, and gave them the written my related documents about the delay of LC. The PDEC are processing even 8/2003 cases, while our cases are still not touched.

The phone # is 703-916-9610, and fax:703-916-9617, you can find his web site using google. You can also just send an email to his office.

If more VA 2002 LC guys contact the same office, they would understand that theer are too many VA cases are stuck there.

How many MD guys are here with 2001/2002 PDs? Maybe we should get organized and do something similar.

Great! congratulations. Can you throw some light on recruitment instructions since your case was non-rir. Was recruitment done by SWA before it was transferred to BEC?

Thanks in advance.

I am a silent reader of the forum. I checked the status on line and it showed certifieda and later received a call from attroney that labor is approved.

This forum is great and helped a lot.
Hang on and things will be alright.

Eb3/Non- RIR / CA

PD - June/2003

45-day RD - Feb 2006 and replied immediately.[/QUOTE]

smallamp1 said:
Can someone pls let me know How and where from can I get the screenshot of my case??

btw... here is my info:
NJ/RIR/EB3
PD:June' 2002
Never made it to state
45 days letter received: Oct' 2005.
45 days letter replied: Oct' 2005.
ETA case #: P-05236-XXXXX
I am also trying to find information to get screen shot for my case? Does it give intirim state on individual case which shows IN Process state on website?
Case #: P-05165-6XXXX
Online Case Status: IN PROCESS as of Sep 13, 2006

alex10dc said:

I contacted George Allen's office and they sent letter to DOL, they got a canned response from them which they forwarded to me and all it said was that your "application is in queue for processing", that is it.

It was of no help at all and I tried to explain this to his staff but they said they cannot get any more information out of DOL.

This is truly frustrating as to why so many VA cases from the 2nd half of 2002 are still pending.

Screenshot from DOL

smallamp1 said:
Can someone pls let me know How and where from can I get the screenshot of my case??..............

Here's the info to get screenshot from DOL (its on DOl site)

H-1B Visa Extensions

DOL has worked with CIS to set up a new system in the Backlog Elimination Centers to assist individuals who have submitted an application for permanent labor certification prior to March 28, 2005 and need proof of the submission to apply for an extension of an H-1B visa.

Individuals should send an e-mail to the appropriate Backlog Center explaining the need for the H-1B extension and requesting verification that their application is pending at the Center. The email addresses are h1b7yr@dal.dflc.us for the Dallas Center and h1b7yr@phi.dflc.us for the Philadelphia Center. Include in this request all pertinent information (employer name and address, alien name and address, date of filing, state where filed, case number, if known).

The Backlog Center will respond to the individual with verification that the application has been pending for 365 days.

jcgc said:
Here's the info to get screenshot from DOL (its on DOl site)

H-1B Visa Extensions

DOL has worked with CIS to set up a new system in the Backlog Elimination Centers to assist individuals who have submitted an application for permanent labor certification prior to March 28, 2005 and need proof of the submission to apply for an extension of an H-1B visa.

Individuals should send an e-mail to the appropriate Backlog Center explaining the need for the H-1B extension and requesting verification that their application is pending at the Center. The email addresses are h1b7yr@dal.dflc.us for the Dallas Center and h1b7yr@phi.dflc.us for the Philadelphia Center. Include in this request all pertinent information (employer name and address, alien name and address, date of filing, state where filed, case number, if known).

The Backlog Center will respond to the individual with verification that the application has been pending for 365 days.
Thanks JCGC

Labor

VA - EB2 - RIR
PD: Aug'02
45 Day Letter - Feb'05
Online Case Status: IN PROCESS as of Sep 12, 2006

exactly!

2002calabor said:
There are a lot of 2002 cases from CA also stuck in PBEC. I don't think they are going by the state.

exactly, they do not seem to be going by state. Though there are few approved cases from 2002 as posted earlier by few mates here.