Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

more details

Axxe said:
FYI guys,

My LC, backlogged at PBEC, with a PD of June ~20 2003 had been approved on 8/23/06. I have used labor substitution last year. It is RIR EB2, CA.

Hi Axxe,

My pd is within a couple of days of yours. Could you please post more details like rd , 45 day letter receipt and pbec # (w/o the last 3 digits).
All the best to you for I 140 stage and beyond.

Nanz16

I need information about two PD

My lawyer told me if I apply under PERM I will loose my previous PD and will not be able to do my H1B extention. Is that true? Please let me know.

nohope_for_lc said:
My lawyer told me if I apply under PERM I will loose my previous PD and will not be able to do my H1B extention. Is that true? Please let me know.

I have PERM case approved and still wait for RIR case because of PD issue.
I think you can file a new PERM without any problem.
And your BEC case may be approved very soon.

http://www.workforcesecurity.doleta.gov/foreign/faqsanswers.asp#filing12

question: Under PERM, is it permissible for an employer to have more than one labor certification application actively in process for the same alien for the same job opportunity at any given time? What should an employer do if it has already filed multiple applications for the same alien for the same job opportunity?
Answer: This FAQ does not address the situation in which an application for the same employer, alien and job opportunity is pending under both the prior and new PERM regulation. DOL is considering stakeholder input on this situation, which in some cases may have implications for priority dates.

Last edited by a moderator:
Non Rir Eb3

Today supervisor called 202 693 3010. In the reply my LC in "IN QUEUE" and will take about year to get certified.
I think they just randomly say the waiting time. When my supervisor asked what application dates are being processed they said late 2002. I am not sure how accurate this is?

PD: March 2003
45 DL Rec/Reply : April 2006 4/21
Waiting........

Thanks for responding

If my PERM labor get approved as EB2 category I will not be affeted by retrogression. EB2 world is current now. But my lawyer is concern about my PD. I am also scared to loose PD.If I loose my PD I will not be able to do my H1B extension. I am so confused. How do you know My BEC case will be approved soon. I am waitting for recruitment instruction.

newyorkrir0723 said:
I have PERM case approved and still wait for RIR case because of PD issue.
I think you can file a new PERM without any problem.
And your BEC case may be approved very soon.

waiting4LCinMA said:
Today supervisor called 202 693 3010. In the reply my LC in "IN QUEUE" and will take about year to get certified.
I think they just randomly say the waiting time. When my supervisor asked what application dates are being processed they said late 2002. I am not sure how accurate this is?

PD: March 2003
45 DL Rec/Reply : April 2006 4/21
Waiting........
Wow really, so maybe it is so random they say anything to get you out of the phone.

certified from screen shot ???

aycy said:
Guys,

I have been waiting for my approval letter and has yet to arrive. According to the congressional enquiry from a local congressman's office, my file was approved on August 9, 2006.

I would appreciate it if any of you could share your approval information. Please indicate when you were approved, when your letter was being mailed and when you received it. Thanks.

aycy
NJ EB2 RIR
PD June 25'02
45 day received Sept '05
Replied 45 day letter Oct'05
NOF issued on Feb 24'06
NOF rebutted March 28'06
Certified on August 9, 2006 via congressional enquiry
Status: Certified from the screen shot obtained August 16'06 via email.
:mad:

aycy,

What do you mean by "Status: Certified from the screen shot obtained August 16'06 via email."

Does the 7th year H1 extension screen shot shows if the LC was approved ?

Dbec

One of my friend's labor got approved from Dallas BEC. His priority date was April 2004.

We are still in april/may 2003......running 1 year behind....God knows, what's going to happen to our cases....I guess, wait...watch..and drink.....

2003?? what are you talking about?

pmmc said:
One of my friend's labor got approved from Dallas BEC. His priority date was April 2004.

We are still in april/may 2003......running 1 year behind....God knows, what's going to happen to our cases....I guess, wait...watch..and drink.....

PMMC,

you are talking about 2003, I know of atleast 8 guys on this forum from 2001, myself from 2002 with bunch of others still waiting :(

pmmc said:

Its just 2 years, since you filed. We are waiting for more than double your time. Can't even imagine the frustration.
Hope we all get soon.

Yahooooooooooooo....case certified

Yeeeepeeee....
My case finally got certified on 8/11/2006, just found out by call 202#.
Case details in my signature

Screen shot from info@ email and new update

ThirstyFish said:
aycy,

What do you mean by "Status: Certified from the screen shot obtained August 16'06 via email."

Does the 7th year H1 extension screen shot shows if the LC was approved ?

I got a screen shot from the info@ email that I sent. Yes the info@ email for Philly. I was surprised as well because they never respond to you personally but they did in my case. This is the not 7th year extension email. It is the same domain except for the info@.

On a separate note. It seems like some of our files are being reviewed by off site analyts upon approval. The off site analyst send the files back to Philly after they are done reviewing it. After this, it would takes a week to mail the letters out. Unfortunately it is not happening in my case. My case has been approved for 28 days now. This is as far as I could gathered. Please don't ask me how, what and why they are doing this. I also have many questions for them as well.

FYI, this insightful information was provided by my U.S. Congressman's staff. Hope this helps for all in the dark out there.

aycy
NJ EB2 RIR
PD June 25'02
45 day received Sept '05
NOF issued on Feb 24'06
NOF rebutted March 28'06

Thanks

aycy said:
I got a screen shot from the info@ email that I sent. Yes the info@ email for Philly. I was surprised as well because they never respond to you personally but they did in my case. This is the not 7th year extension email. It is the same domain except for the info@.

On a separate note. It seems like some of our files are being reviewed by off site analyts upon approval. The off site analyst send the files back to Philly after they are done reviewing it. After this, it would takes a week to mail the letters out. Unfortunately it is not happening in my case. My case has been approved for 28 days now. This is as far as I could gathered. Please don't ask me how, what and why they are doing this. I also have many questions for them as well.

FYI, this insightful information was provided by my U.S. Congressman's staff. Hope this helps for all in the dark out there.

aycy
NJ EB2 RIR
PD June 25'02
45 day received Sept '05
NOF issued on Feb 24'06
NOF rebutted March 28'06

Thanks aycy, I do send emails to info@ every other week and they reply in a week with same matter somebody posted earlier yesterday. So I would know from info@ reply if the case was certified. Lawyer/employer is not trustworthy and it is in their best intreast to dealy the whole process as much as possible.

No change

Hi,
Just now I spoke to Mr. #202... there is no change in the status: assigned to analyst.

I called him 3 times since May 2006, 1st time he said 'assigned to analyst on May 3, 2006' after that 'In Process' now 'aasigned to analyst'.

10/15/2002-EB2-RIR-CA

Final Review as of Aug 18, 2006

The kind 202# gentleman told that my case is in Final Review as of Aug 16, 2006. According to him, "Final Review" means that the case is awaiting final decision by the Certifying Officer after analyst makes a recommendation.

No. It was a 2004 case from Illinois.

ThirstyFish said:
PMMC,

you are talking about 2003, I know of atleast 8 guys on this forum from 2001, myself from 2002 with bunch of others still waiting :(

So Unfair

BEC said they will follow FIFO. Also they will process TR and RIR in two diffrent que and will make sure both case types is treted equaly. But in practice they are busy with only RIR cases. They don't even sending reqruitment instruction for TR cases. Sooooooooooooooooooo unfair.

Tracker Excel file

Where can I download the latest version of the tracker? Its not coming up in the search, can anyone point me to the right location.

Thanks

labor approved

my hr told me yeterday that my labor was approved
july2003
ny/rir
thank you for all the support through otuthese years

max2005 said:
my hr told me yeterday that my labor was approved
july2003
ny/rir
thank you for all the support through otuthese years

Hi Max2005,

Congratulation on getting out of this shit. Can you tell us about your category, exact priority date and date of 45 days letter receipt ?

Thanks.

- BharatPremi