Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Please share your approval information

Guys,

I have been waiting for my approval letter and has yet to arrive. According to the congressional enquiry from a local congressman's office, my file was approved on August 9, 2006.

I would appreciate it if any of you could share your approval information. Please indicate when you were approved, when your letter was being mailed and when you received it. Thanks.

aycy
NJ EB2 RIR
PD June 25'02
45 day received Sept '05
Replied 45 day letter Oct'05
NOF issued on Feb 24'06
NOF rebutted March 28'06
Certified on August 9, 2006 via congressional enquiry
Status: Certified from the screen shot obtained August 16'06 via email.
:mad:

va200306 said:
I asked my lawyer to call DOL about my case and today they replied that my case was approved (I doubt it is the exact date) and I have to wait one or two weeks for paper works arrival.

After 1168 days, I finally got out of this black hole.

PD: 6/23/2003
Approved Date: 9/5/2006 (?) :D
RIR EB2 VA

Did your case ever became regional?

Aycy

aycy said:
Guys,

I have been waiting for my approval letter and has yet to arrive. According to the congressional enquiry from a local congressman's office, my file was approved on August 9, 2006.
Please see my reply to you this morning on this. One of my friend's EB2 labor was approved in May and received end July a week before EB2 was becoming NOT CURRENT.

Thanks

Caliber said:
Please see my reply to you this morning on this. One of my friend's EB2 labor was approved in May and received end July a week before EB2 was becoming NOT CURRENT.

Thanks

aycy
NJ EB2 RIR
PD June 25'02
45 day received Sept '05
Replied 45 day letter Oct'05
NOF issued on Feb 24'06
NOF rebutted March 28'06
Certified on August 9, 2006 via congressional enquiry
Status: Certified from the screen shot obtained August 16'06 via email.

H1b six years expiration

MDWatch , saknia and Gurus,
Here I have an issue ..
"A friend of mine went back to India after six years in US on H1B. he was planning to come to US after one year gap period for another H1b 6 years period, however now he has need of coming here on B1 visa for some training he left only 3 months ago though .

Can he come on B1 visa before completion of 1 year?

If they allow him on B1, does does it reset his 1-year window Dec, does he has to stay in India for 1 year before I can go to US on H1 again ?
"

any ideas guys ? Your help is greatly appriciated..

waitinglist2003 said:
Here I have an issue ..
"A friend of mine went back to India after six years in US on H1B. he was planning to come to US after one year gap period for another H1b 6 years period, however now he has need of coming here on B1 visa for some training he left only 3 months ago though .

If they allow him on B1, does does it reset his 1-year window Dec, does he has to stay in India for 1 year before I can go to US on H1 again ?
"

B1 visa is for business. I don't think that the time he spends here on a B1 visa can count toward the 1 year gap as that gap applies for H status.

My opinion, he should be fine and it will not impact the one year mandatory gap before returning on an H1 in the future.

Just my 2 cents

8 CFR 214.2 (h) (13) (i) (B)
(B) When an alien in an H classification has spent the maximum allowable period of stay in the United States, a new petition under sections 101(a)(15)(H) or (L) of the Act may not be approved unless that alien has resided and been physically present outside the United States, except for brief trips for business or pleasure, for the time limit imposed on the particular H classification. Brief trips to the United States for business or pleasure during the required time abroad are not interruptive, but do not count towards fulfillment of the required time abroad. The petitioner shall provide information about the alien's employment, place of residence, and the dates and purposes of any trips to the United States during the period that the alien was required to spend time abroad.

2003 VA Labor's Approved

Hi Friends,

Finally Good news!

My Labor (Apr 2003) and my collegues labor (Mar 2003, May 2003) got approved.

All of our LC's are in region before they sent to PBEC n 45 day letters were replied in Feb'2005.

Thx.

VA_2003_Labor said:
Hi Friends,

Finally Good news!

All of our LC's are in region before they sent to PBEC n 45 day letters were replied in Feb'2005.

Thx.

Congrats!!! :)
Do you know your exact priority date (in Apr 2003) by any chance? Thanks!

VA_2003_Labor said:
Hi Friends,

Finally Good news!

Thx.

Are all these three VA cases RIR?

VA 2003 LC's

Hi

All of these LC's are from VA State. My LC priporty date is Apr 20 2003.

and my collegues LC dates are approxmately Mar 20 2003, May 20 2003.

EB3 Category.

Thanks

FYI guys,

My LC, backlogged at PBEC, with a PD of June ~20 2003 had been approved on 8/23/06. I have used labor substitution last year. It is RIR EB2, CA.

Received Card Today

Our application through my wife (Schedule A) is approved and we have received the card today. I just wanted to share this information with you guys as I felt I owed it to this group.

I will not update my status with PBEC any more since I can care less.

I-485 RD: 06/02/2006
I-485 AD: 08/30/2006
I-485 CR: 09/05/2006

I hope all of you the best.

thanks

findsandeep said:
8 CFR 214.2 (h) (13) (i) (B)
(B) When an alien in an H classification has spent the maximum allowable period of stay in the United States, a new petition under sections 101(a)(15)(H) or (L) of the Act may not be approved unless that alien has resided and been physically present outside the United States, except for brief trips for business or pleasure, for the time limit imposed on the particular H classification. Brief trips to the United States for business or pleasure during the required time abroad are not interruptive, but do not count towards fulfillment of the required time abroad. The petitioner shall provide information about the alien's employment, place of residence, and the dates and purposes of any trips to the United States during the period that the alien was required to spend time abroad.
thank you it was really nice information.

Waiting For Lc

Waitingfor4+yrs said:
Hey Everyone,

I Email Pbec To Ask For The Status On My Lc...how Long Does It Take For Them To Respond Back? Any Guesses? Thank You For Your Help.

I EMAILED TO BPEC IN LAST WEEK OF AUG ABOUT STATUS. WITHIN 5 MINS I RECEIVED AUTO REPLY. BUT TODAY I RECEIVED MAILED FROM THEM AS FOLLOWS:

Dear Requestor:

The subject case has been received by the Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center and is currently awaiting further review by a Backlog Elimination Center analyst. Due to the large volume of LC Applications currently being processed by the Backlog Elimination Center ; we are unable to provide you with an exact processing time. If you need additional info rmation, please visit the following Internet website:

http://www.foreignlaborcert.doleta.gov/

There is no need to submit multiple requests. If you have not already received one, the next notices that you will receive from this office will be a 45-Day Letter and a Selection of Continuation Option letter.

If you are requesting a 7th year extension to an H-1B visa, please send an e-mail to:

h1b7yr@dal.dflc.us

Your patience is appreciated.

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT DOES THIS MEAN. HOW MANY MONTHS WILL IT TAKE STILL.

My Supervisor called the 202 # yesterday. I think it was Matt who told her that my LC in "IN QUEUE" whatever that means and that he expected for it to be reviewed around december.
My PD is Jan 2004. Just letting you guys know, in case it helps anyone

2003 NY Labor Approved

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Friends,

Finally Good news!

My Labor (May 2003) Approved

45 day letters were replied in Mar 2006.

Thx.

waitinglist2003 said:
Here I have an issue ..

"

He'll be very fine. H1b specification clearly says, there has to be 1 year gap on the SAME status. B1 status is totally different from H1.

Last edited by a moderator:
Help!!EB-2 need to provide more information

I got a notice from Pilly center, saying that I need to provide more information of team leader expierence or equivalent before came to the current company.

Does anyone has the same situation? How is the result?

Also I'm on the 6th year H-1, if it is denied, do I have to leave this country?

Thanks