Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

bharatpremi said:
Hi Max2005,

Congratulation on getting out of this shit. Can you tell us about your category, exact priority date and date of 45 days letter receipt ?

Thanks.

- BharatPremi

I don't think, 45 day letter has to do anything with the order of approval.
I know some people who got the 45 day letters more than 1 year back who didn't get the approval yet and people who got the letters very recently 4-6 months back and already got the approvals.
So, there is no gurantee on time frame/time ratio, that after replying your letter, you'll get approval in x days.

mvinays

mvinays said:
The kind 202# gentleman told that my case is in Final Review as of Aug 16, 2006. According to him, "Final Review" means that the case is awaiting final decision by the Certifying Officer after analyst makes a recommendation.

When you talk to the 202 # guy, do you pretend to be the employer, or simply act as yourself?
Thanks

I am surprised to see these approval

How following TR cases are certified without recruitment process? Does anyone know?

PBLC_01302006 PD-10-Oct-03 Pennsylvania EB2 Regular Philadelphia DOL 27-Jan-06 Certified
nviren PD-17-Oct-03 13-Jan-04 Pennsylvania EB2 Regular Philadelphia DOL 16-Feb-05 P-04267-XXXXX Certified
stucklabor PD-14-Nov-03 7-Dec-04 Pennsylvania EB2 Regular Philadelphia DOL 28-Oct-05 P-05227-05XXX Certified
kk_kk PD- 6-Oct-04 16-Jan-05 Pennsylvania EB3 Regular Philadelphia DOL P-05166-XXXXX Certified 17-May-06 Certified
hebron 1-Sep-04 New Hampshire EB3 Regular Boston DOL 9-Jun-06 Certified 21-Jun-06 Certified

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats

Some_GreenCard said:
Yeeeepeeee....
My case finally got certified on 8/11/2006, just found out by call 202#.
Case details in my signature

Congratulations............. thats a good news to hear.........

do post an update when you receive the certification in mail. :)

Eb3-july10-2003,45 Day Letter -21st March 06

blues22 said:
I don't think, 45 day letter has to do anything with the order of approval.
I know some people who got the 45 day letters more than 1 year back who didn't get the approval yet and people who got the letters very recently 4-6 months back and already got the approvals.
So, there is no gurantee on time frame/time ratio, that after replying your letter, you'll get approval in x days.

I DO NOT KNOW DATE OF APPROVAL AS I DID NOT RECEIVE ANY AT MY RESIDENCE -BUT HR RECEIVED THE LETTER YESTERDAY (TUES-SEPT 5TH)& LAWYER CONFIRMED RECEIPT OF LETTER TOO

nohope_for_lc said:
How following TR cases are certified without recruitment process? Does anyone know?

PBLC_01302006 PD-10-Oct-03 Pennsylvania EB2 Regular Philadelphia DOL 27-Jan-06 Certified
nviren PD-17-Oct-03 13-Jan-04 Pennsylvania EB2 Regular Philadelphia DOL 16-Feb-05 P-04267-XXXXX Certified
stucklabor PD-14-Nov-03 7-Dec-04 Pennsylvania EB2 Regular Philadelphia DOL 28-Oct-05 P-05227-05XXX Certified
kk_kk PD- 6-Oct-04 16-Jan-05 Pennsylvania EB3 Regular Philadelphia DOL P-05166-XXXXX Certified 17-May-06 Certified
hebron 1-Sep-04 New Hampshire EB3 Regular Boston DOL 9-Jun-06 Certified 21-Jun-06 Certified

They are all regional !

Anybody has any idea?

My company A is the subdivision of Company B, which is located at the same location as Company A. A month ago, Company A was acquisted by Company C, which is located at the different location. The acquisition is asset-only one. The acquisition will take 4-month transition period, which will ends in November 2006. Company A is the company which filed LC application for me four years ago. I am waiting for it nowhere though my LC's PD is November 2002. Now I have two options after the transition period: 1). Work at Company B, which was the parent company of Company A; 2). Work at Company C, which is the acquisition company. Anybody knows which option is the best for my continous LC application without the great impact? Also, should I do anything with my current H1B? H1B Transfer or anything? Any input is appreciated.

odd?

2002calabor said:
Something really odd is going on in PBEC. They are approving cases from Jun 2003 now and we are still waiting from 2001 and 2002? What's going on?
Just learnt that a friend's FEB2005 case got approved! And his case is EB2 so he can file 140/485 concurrently! At the same time, we old timers are still waiting... His case was filed from MD SWA and later the company got bought out by a CA based company. He thought that his case might have been transferred to DBEC. I am totally speechless and just feel so sad for myself. :(

I am feeling sad for you too

LaborPainMD said:
Just learnt that a friend's FEB2005 case got approved! And his case is EB2 so he can file 140/485 concurrently! At the same time, we old timers are still waiting... His case was filed from MD SWA and later the company got bought out by a CA based company. He thought that his case might have been transferred to DBEC. I am totally speechless and just feel so sad for myself. :(

You are waitting 5 years. I cannot believe that. I hope people who are working with our cases will pay for what they are doing to us. Trust me what goes around that comes around. They have to feel same pain. It is sooooo unfair what they are doing to us.

Approved? Actual mail?

Long time reader, and first time poster! I feel obligated to share my good news.

I just called 202 number and finally got through to a live person. He said my case was certified on 8/28/06. He doesn't know how long it takes for the mail to get out.

Here is my info:

PD: 6/16/03
NY EB-2 (RIR)
P-05188-03***

Aproval Date: 8/28/06
Receipt Date: Not yet

Labor approved!!!

Just got an email from my attorney's office that my labor petiton was approved. The email didn't have the approval date and I haven't yet received a copy of the approval letter . I will post that information when I get it.

The pace is picking up

vs357190 said:
Just got an email from my attorney's office that my labor petiton was approved. The email didn't have the approval date and I haven't yet received a copy of the approval letter . I will post that information when I get it.

We found out from the 202# today (this guy seems really nice and is probably super busy all day answering calls) that my case is pending with the Analyst and is in Final Review. Although that sounds promising, what does that mean? How long from Final Review ----> Approval?

Any thoughts?