Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

adjust20 said:
Also, One gentalmen on train this morning mentioned that there is a AC21 portability with just approved 140 also. Is this true ?? It will essentially means anyone with approved 140 (485 filed or not) will be able to change jobs and take his GC processing with him ?

I am confused and need help... what is AC21 portability..what is this? can somebody explain? pleaseeeeeeeeee

This rule was proposed in a senate last year, but it has not been a law yet. So, until it becomes a law, I don't think one can possibily imply of getting a benefit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Waitingfor4+yrs said:
Hey Everyone,
I'm going to write a letter to the DOL secretary . One every week! But what should I say specially? Any ideas?
Thanks! :confused:

PLEASE ASK HOW THEY ARE PROCESSING? FIFO OR RANDOMLY. IF FIFO, THEN WHICH DATE THEY CONSIDERING PD OR 45 DAY LETTER DATE OR 45 DAY RECD DATE? WHY SOME STATES ARE MOVING FAST AND SOME ARE VERY SLOW? THAT IS CALLED PARTIALITY.

whenn said:
Ask your attorney to read this PDF.
http://www.ows.doleta.gov/foreign/pdf/backlog_faqs_07-10-06.pdf
He is supposed to send email to nobeccontact@phi.dflc.us, letter's by FedEX will not be accepted by PBEC.

Format:
following information:
A. Attorney name and address
B. Employer’s name and address
C. Alien’s name and address
D. Priority Date
E. State or Regional location and/or number where case was originally filed

They are working good on case re-opening and approving..

10/2002-CA-EB2-RIR..still waiting.

Better sill.. Ask you attorney to come read the posts here.. He will learn a thing or two about immigrations laws :))

Aycy

aycy said:
Argh.....! Still no letter. Wonder what the heck the people are doing in Philly.

Hi AYCY,

Yesterday I found that one of my friends EB2 labor was approved in May 2006 and received on July 20 just 10 days before EB2 date. His PD was Sep 2002 and he could file for 485 on the last day. That means PBEC knows whether our applications are EB3 or EB2.

Last Friday, fortunately I could speak to 202 number as well as PBEC folks (one nice lady). 202 said my application was under final review since June 2006. PBEC lady said, it is with Analyst. That means 202 number is not upto the date. Probably, you will get yours only when our PD is current??

Last edited by a moderator:
Funny image for September

Do you believe this? I can't.. only way it is possible atleast for 40% cases
selecting random approval or rejection or NOF, with update command written in SQL script.

13MonthsRemaining.jpg

Finally Finally Finally My Labor Got Approved

My Dear Gurus,
My Advocate Has Sent Me An Email That My Labor Got Approved, After 4 Years Of Waiting.
My Priority Date Was May 2003 Filed From Atlanta.
After A Long Time One Atlanta Case Has Been Approved......
I Am Glad That All Atlanta Community Will Be Happy To See This One...
I Will Update You Guys With More Details
But One Thing Sure We Have To Wait Thats It......
Can I File 140 And 485 Concurrently, My Advocate Told Me We Cannot, Let Me Know If There Are Any Chances And Any Ideas To Do This.
Mine Is Eb3 Rir Filed In May 2003
Check My Details In Spreadsheet.

Guide Me What Will Be My Next Step

Thank You Everyone Who Helped Me To Find Solutions And Your Good Suggestions And Thoughts.....

Thank You Dear Gurus....
Kasid

Congrats Kasid

kasid said:
My Dear Gurus,
My Advocate Has Sent Me An Email That My Labor Got Approved, After 4 Years Of Waiting.
Can I File 140 And 485 Concurrently, My Advocate Told Me We Cannot, Let Me Know If There Are Any Chances And Any Ideas To Do This.

Thank You Everyone Who Helped Me To Find Solutions And Your Good Suggestions And Thoughts.....

Thank You Dear Gurus....
Kasid

Kasid

Hearty congratulations on labor approval
i guess Iam next in the queue. Please see my signature.
I guess you should go for premium processing for 140

anyway once again congrats for getting out of this mess

kasid said:
My Dear Gurus,

Thank You Dear Gurus....
Kasid

You CAN file for 140 and 485 concurrently if your PD is current for filing 485 , otherwise you can only file 140. Therefore it depends based on which country you are from and what category you are applying. You may see the latest visa bulletin to find whether your PD is eligible to apply for 485 for your country and category (EB1/EB2 etc)

Hi Gurus

Thank you for all of you, I am from India and my priority date is May2003(RIR)EB3.
So is it possible to file concurrently(I know i cannot but let me know if any one did that).
I am also asking my advocate to file 140 in premium processing, he is saying that its not good to file under premium processing, there may or may not be too many querries or documents requirements, is that true.
let me know if any one of you filed 140 in premium processing and got approval without any querries.
Thank you all once again.
Kasid

Congratulations kasid.
Is it not 3 yrs.....But good news after a long wait!

kasid said:
My Dear Gurus,

Thank You Dear Gurus....
Kasid

Congrats Kasid, Very happy to know your case is cleared
You were among those long standing members when we had this Atlanta Regional thread... Good Luck for your next phase!!!
:) :D :)
When did you get your 45 days letter & post your partial PBEC case #.

kasid said:
My Dear Gurus,

Thank You Dear Gurus....
Kasid

I seriously doubt that they care about PD. I have lots of friends in EB3 whose PD is not current and they have been approved by PBEC.

Caliber said:
Hi AYCY,

Yesterday I found that one of my friends EB2 labor was approved in May 2006 and received on July 20 just 10 days before EB2 date. His PD was Sep 2002 and he could file for 485 on the last day. That means PBEC knows whether our applications are EB3 or EB2.

Last Friday, fortunately I could speak to 202 number as well as PBEC folks (one nice lady). 202 said my application was under final review since June 2006. PBEC lady said, it is with Analyst. That means 202 number is not upto the date. Probably, you will get yours only when our PD is current??

NEW YORK RIR case still waiting

Here is my case status:

NY EB2/RIR
PD. 07/21/2003
45 day letter received: 06/07/2006
45 day letter replied: about 3 days later.
Case ID: P-05213-****
Approval???

I asked HR to send an email to H-1B 7 year extension, the screen shot showed the job title and prevailing wage were still empty...

You are right

2002calabor said:
I seriously doubt that they care about PD. I have lots of friends in EB3 whose PD is not current and they have been approved by PBEC.
What I mean to say is left over cases. If you remember, last year all the EB2 pending cases were sent out during last week of EB2 date.

Not sure what you mean. I don't think all EB2 cases were sent out last year. There are a lot of us with EB2 still waiting.

Caliber said:
What I mean to say is left over cases. If you remember, last year all the EB2 pending cases were sent out during last week of EB2 date.

Case approved

I asked my lawyer to call DOL about my case and today they replied that my case was approved (I doubt it is the exact date) and I have to wait one or two weeks for paper works arrival.

After 1168 days, I finally got out of this black hole.

PD: 6/23/2003
Approved Date: 9/5/2006 (?) :D
RIR EB2 VA

Sorry for the confusion

2002calabor said:
Not sure what you mean. I don't think all EB2 cases were sent out last year. There are a lot of us with EB2 still waiting.
Last year, lot of EB2 cases that went to regional were approved just before the EB2 PD was becoming NOT CURRENT. If you remember people like "VAAUG02" and I do not remember their names. But you might get them from tracker.

MS or B.S + 5

Yours MS or BS + 5?

va200306 said:
I asked my lawyer to call DOL about my case and today they replied that my case was approved (I doubt it is the exact date) and I have to wait one or two weeks for paper works arrival.

RIR EB2 VA

Odd

Something really odd is going on in PBEC. They are approving cases from Jun 2003 now and we are still waiting from 2001 and 2002? What's going on?

va200306 said:

RIR EB2 VA

MIMC and you have the same PD. Your approval date should be very close and I think that your approval is already in the mail. You should receive it in just a couple days or so.