Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

contact info

Waitingfor4+yrs said:
Hey everyone,
Does anyone know how to track the case status after you receive your 45 days letter? Thank You for your help. :confused:

Waitingfor4+years,

More info on your case would b helpful like state,RIR or not..
as mentioned by many above try sending email to "Info" <Info@PHI.DFLC.US> with your ETA case number and employer name requsting case update. They would reply within a week with the status.

It's predrafted response

It means they didn't bother to look your case up in the system. :mad:

onesource said:
After a long pursuit, my HR person got a reply from PBEC about my application via Email. Here is what it said:

The subject case has been received by the Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center and is currently awaiting further review by a Backlog Elimination Center analyst.

What does this mean? My case details are in the signature.

Thanks

Labor approved

I am silent reader and thanks to you all keeping hopes live. After long wait I got a call from employer yesterday that my labor got approved. I do have have much details.

Below are my case details.

ETA - xxxxx-xx387
RIR, EB2
State-Delaware
Priority date: 02/28/2003
Case source-Region (10/08/2004)
45 days letter received: Feb 2005
45 days letter replied: Feb 2005

Last edited by a moderator:
I had just sent an email to Info@PHI.DFLC.US.I got an auto reply immediately, which makes me confused...

Here is their response

"You have reached the Philadelphia Backlog Processing Center status inquiry mailbox. At this time, we are unable to provide status information on Permanent Labor Certifications. All Philadelphia Processing Center files are being transferred to a new system. Once the data entry process is completed, a 45-Day Letter and Selection of Continuation Option letter will be issued on all applications providing a new case ID # and may request additional information from the employer...................."

Does it mean we get a 45-day letter again?

Do we get new case ID?

Please let me know your thoughts

good luck

ped1 said:
I am silent reader and thanks to you all keeping hopes live. After long wait I got a call from employer yesterday that my labor got approved. I do have have much details.

Below are my case details.

ETA - xxxxx-xx387
RIR, EB2
State-Delaware
Priority date: 02/28/2003
Case source-Region (10/08/2004)
45 days letter received: Feb 2005
45 days letter replied: Feb 2005

Congratulations ped1, Good luck for next steps.

Omarx said:
It seems PBEC is making excuses whenever they realize that they have done something wrong(skipped cases). They also said that they closed my case on May 10, 2005(vs May 11 for your case) because they said that the employer/attorney asked them to close the case (Employer/attorney received notification in July 2006) but PBEC send 45 day letter on December 2005 where both the employer and the attorney responded to the letter on time. PBEC refused to open the case when the employer called them in July 2006 because PBEC said that the attorney asked them to close the case and told the attorney that employer requested to close the case. When the employer asked that they want to see that case closure request to PBEC they said that they could not find the documentation. So basically PBEC has no logic to their actions and making up lies to protect themselves. As of today I don't know whether my case has been open after the both attorney and the employer seperately asked PBEC to open my case in the first week of July. Best of luck to anyone who is in this situation

Labor: NY Oct, 2002

I do not believe in mistakes. They know exactly what they are doing and it is very diabolic. I am sure you have an American born kid or your spouse holds and advanced degree, or your company is in financial trouble. Everything is done "legally" in order to prevent people to remain in the country or to get into the work force, if you are not going to be cheap labor.

Your case was closed by “mistake”, other 2001 cases are waiting for “Security Clearance”.

The question is: is it legal to give an answer five years later? This is called Government Inaction and there is plenty of literature and cases about it.

Do your homework and be patient, you should hear some good news in the next two moths.

Confusion :(

Anand_Oct2002 said:
I had just sent an email to Info@PHI.DFLC.US.I got an auto reply immediately, which makes me confused...

Here is their response

"You have reached the Philadelphia Backlog Processing Center status inquiry mailbox. At this time, we are unable to provide status information on Permanent Labor Certifications. All Philadelphia Processing Center files are being transferred to a new system. Once the data entry process is completed, a 45-Day Letter and Selection of Continuation Option letter will be issued on all applications providing a new case ID # and may request additional information from the employer...................."

Does it mean we get a 45-day letter again?

Do we get new case ID?

Please let me know your thoughts

Anand,

If you have already got 45DL then no more letters for you, I had also received similar responce once before but I sent mail again after 2 days and got the regular standard reply back. I would suggest you mail them again on 09/05.

Labor Approved

Hi All, I got a mail from my attorney yesterday that my labor has been approved. :) I don't know the exact date of approval yet. Thanks to everyone in this form in sharing your thoughts and helping each other to keep alive in this crisis. Wish you all best of luck.

State : NY
PD : Mar 31 2003.
RD : Don't know

roger that!

roger10562 said:
Hi All, I got a mail from my attorney yesterday that my labor has been approved. :) I don't know the exact date of approval yet. Thanks to everyone in this form in sharing your thoughts and helping each other to keep alive in this crisis. Wish you all best of luck.

State : NY
PD : Mar 31 2003.
RD : Don't know

Congratulations roger!!

Do post your dates when you get them.

:( Looks like only wishing others is in my fate.

Thanks for your immediate reply

Yes I have already received my 45 letter on Mar 2005.Its more than a year.

ThirstyFish said:
Anand,

If you have already got 45DL then no more letters for you, I had also received similar responce once before but I sent mail again after 2 days and got the regular standard reply back. I would suggest you mail them again on 09/05.

Has anyone recieved status using the H1B7YR email address recently. I don't know if its worth sending an email there. Frankly, I have tried calling PBEC, the 202 #. Nobody seems to provide any status. Its amazing that after having waited for 4 years they can't even provide me with status. I can only sit and watch time go by ....

Got through this time, but got automatically generated message

It said "we are unable to provide status information ", "Aliens seeking status must contact their employer or attorney to obtain information.
" :( :mad:

adjust20 said:
Address may be wrong try

info@phi.dflc.us
i got an automatic response

status

2002calabor said:
Has anyone recieved status using the H1B7YR email address recently. I don't know if its worth sending an email there. Frankly, I have tried calling PBEC, the 202 #. Nobody seems to provide any status. Its amazing that after having waited for 4 years they can't even provide me with status. I can only sit and watch time go by ....

Yes, sending email for 7th year extension gets you and update. That's actually easy way to find if your case is open at all :( or certified or pending.
Info in all the fields means somebody is working on your case.

Jajo said:
Hi ,
My labor was filed from Philly in July 2003 in the EB2 category. I have not received a 45 day letter as yet ( or so my lawyer tells me ) . Are there still people out there who have not received the 45 Day letter or should this be a cause of concern for me.

Regards,

Yes, there are other people in a similar situation. My NJ Aug 2003 labor petition is still waiting for a 45 day letter.
The email to becnocontact has elicited no response.
In talking to the guy at the 202-xxxxxxxx, I was told that there is no process in place at this time, to handle requests sent to that queue

And yes, this is definetely a cause for concern.

I sent a request yesterday through company email and got response within 2hrs.
Screen shot shows same prewailage wage,occupation Title and occupating code are not not yet filled.

no reply from 202

Spoke to somone on 202 number for my "2002 FEB/RIR/VA/45 DAY 2005 FEB" case and the reply was; the case will get approved by the end of the year. When I asked about the 2003,04 approvals prior to 2001, 2002, the reply was ......this is the way it is going.

have no idea where will PBEC take us......

Is it possible to apply with PERM now?

Hi to all,

I just wanted to know most of us are waiting for few years now. I checked other forums and trackitt.com. People are applying with PERM and able to get LC approved. My attorney told me that they were not sure how is going to effect my case.

All i need to get an opinion is why rest of you guys are waiting and why not trying with PERM. Is there a problem?
I am very much interested now in PERM. Yes its expensive but still will save time.

which date is considered Priority date to apply I 485?
Thanks you all

Friend's case approved

Hi All,

One of my friends labor has been approved. here are details that I know.

Prority Date: 06/30/2003
Case Type: EB3 - RIR
SWA: VA
45 day letter received date: some time this early this year
45 day letter replied date: few days after letter recieved
Case approval date: 08/30/2006 (Do not know exact date)