Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

This is a predrafted response.

They didn't even look up our cases in the system. I got the same thing today.

GC_Ven said:
Got a reply today from Info@PHI.DFLC.US for request sent on Aug 16th

The subject case has been received by the Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center and is currently awaiting further review by a Backlog Elimination Center analyst.

Please update my information in the Tracker.

Hi, MDwatch, please update my information according to my signature below in the Tracker.

Thank you for such a good work.

Anand_Oct2002 said:
Congrates!

Wish you good luck for rest of the process

Anand_oct2002, Been trying to send you a pm. your mailbox appears to be full. Pl. clear ur mailbox

Last edited by a moderator:
Are there any MD approvals?

spge said:
I provided employer's name and address, alien's name and address, filing date and state, and case number. Don't worry if you get an auto reply, just wait and see. Good luck.

Are there any MD approvals for the PD Jan - May 2003.
I see many approvals for NY, VA, FL, CA and NJ. What happened to MD cases? looks like they forgot about MD cases :mad:

mahi0222 said:
Are there any MD approvals for the PD Jan - May 2003.
I see many approvals for NY, VA, FL, CA and NJ. What happened to MD cases? looks like they forgot about MD cases :mad:

4 approvals for MD with PD between Jan - May 2003

Add to tracker

Hi MDWatch,

Please add my info to the EB3 tracker.

Thanks,

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*
PD: June 2003.
State (LC Filed): Ky (Cleared state in July/Aug 2003)
Labor Status: Pending from PBEC.
Labor Approval: ?????
H1B: 9th year.

Finally I received a copy of the approval letter at home today.
I moved from the place longtime back, but I submitted a mail forwarding to the new address two weeks back.

Thanks for all your support.

jaysai said:
Hi MDWatch,

Please add my info to the EB3 tracker.

Thanks,

PD: June 2003.
State (LC Filed): Ky (Cleared state in July/Aug 2003)
Labor Status: Pending from PBEC.
Labor Approval: ?????
H1B: 9th year.

I will. Can you give more info (i.e. look at my signature and provide as much as you can) thanks

alabor said:
Any one who got their 45 day letter applied from Harrisburg received any approval from PBEC????

Received 45 day letter back in Feb of 05. PD was 2/04. Cleared SWA in Harrisburg and was sent to regional August 04, because I personally talked to the SWA officer over the phone way back then when we got the notice that the case was being transfered to regional. He told me then that it would take another 6 months to get LC approved. So I should have received the approval Feb 05. Then suddenly BACKLOG came along and the rest is History. As I said received LOVE letter in Feb 05. Tried to call several times but could not get past the receptionist who keeps on saying she does not have any info and refers me to the message to sent email to get case status and all I get is this mass communication email that does not tell me anything.

Pl. add to the Tracker

MDWatch,

Below are my details. Any predictions on when I might get an approval :)

Thanks,

SWA: KY
Type: EB3 - RIR
PD: 06/27/03
RD: Aug 2003
45 DL Received: Jan 03 45 DL response: 1/6/06
ETA# P-05140-XXXXX

MDwatch said:
I will. Can you give more info (i.e. look at my signature and provide as much as you can) thanks

Guru's pls add my info to the tracker

Hi Guru's
Please add my info to the tracker
SWA: Philly ( From Harrisburg)
Type: EB2 - RIR
PD: 06/30/03
45 DL Received: Feb 22nd 2005 45 DL response: March 1st week 2005
ETA# P-04274-XXXXX

status - Still waiting :(

CA EB3 LC approved, PD 05/09/2003

CA RIR EB3
PD : 05/09/2003
RD : 10/25/2004
Source : Region
Case No : P-04299-xxxxx

I had a 45DL back in 2005, replied of course within days and they then promptly closed the case due to a supposed non-reply. We had the reply certified and could prove they'd received it. They finally agreed to re-open in Sep. 05. I got a second 45DL when they did this January 2006.

My case was approved 10 August, just found out. No where was that silly old chart about the retrogression dates?

Good luck to everyone else!

NJ EB3 RIR june 2002 approved

its my first post ,
my labour got approved on last thursday,24th august.
state NJ
date:first week of june 2002
categorey EB3 RIR
45 day letter:2nd jan 2006

i had totally given up...and was frustrated seeing 2003 approvals in my company but..right now i am very happy...i got approval when i had lost all hope....

this forum had been really great to find info,its my first post..hoping my post will give hope...for all

good luck to all.

labourdream said:
its my first post ,
my labour got approved on last thursday,24th august.
state NJ
date:first week of june 2002
categorey EB3 RIR
45 day letter:2nd jan 2006

i had totally given up...and was frustrated seeing 2003 approvals in my company but..right now i am very happy...i got approval when i had lost all hope....

this forum had been really great to find info,its my first post..hoping my post will give hope...for all

good luck to all.

Congratulations - that was a good 1st post:). Wish you all the best in the next stages.

Guys, this Papi’s labor certified. It’s been a 4 plus years of roller coaster ride and anxiety but it is a good feeling. I am planning for premium I-140, so I would be able to apply for a 3-year h1-b instead of 10th year extension in November.

For others still waiting – Hang in there fellas. You are almost there, so close to the finish line. You’ll have yours soon in the postal mail.

Case details
05/22/2002: RIR application received, NY State, P-05112-690xx
06/28/2006: 45 days letter received
07/05/2006: Signed 45 days letter faxed
07/14/2006: Found out the application is in Regular/Traditional processing queue, when employer called 202-693-3010 for the update
07/19/2006: Attorney contacted PBEC, status changed to RIR
08/21/2006: RIR application certified
08/25/2006: Received notification from PBEC via postal mail at my residence address. Same day, attorney received the ETA forms.
H1-b status: 9th year

Thanks