Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

which center?

Philly or Dallas, do you know?

Caliber said:
One of my known person's labor filed December 22, 2004 was approved. He is not working in any non-profit organizations and is a Software Engineer. His is EB2.

NYLabor2002 said:
I had the same issue in the begining of this year. My labor application was missing in BEC. I wrote an email to Secretory of Labor Elaine Chao. Some one from DOL called me and fixed the problem. You can see my postings in this forum regd the issue. Good luck.

Hello NYLabor2002,

Can you pls. provide Elaine Chao's email/fax or postal address? I did not find it in your earlier postings.

Thx.

NYRIREB3_11_02 said:
Hello NYLabor2002,

Can you pls. provide Elaine Chao's email/fax or postal address? I did not find it in your earlier postings.

Thx.
-----------

Honorable Secretary Elaine L. Chao
U.S. Department of Labor
Frances Perkins Building
200 Constitution Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20210

Congrates!

Wish you good luck for rest of the process

161 said:
just got the LC certified letter from employer, didn't call lawyer yet to check if he gets the original.
certified date 8/18/06 ( actually when I checked with the 202 number on 17th, I was told it's under final review...)

Should 2002 ppl be concerned?

It seems that all my friends (about 5) who had cases from 2002 rotting in CA have seen clearance now. I am the last one remaining.

Is it time to be concerned? Then again I can't do anuything even if I do feel concerned. :)

Anand_Oct2002 said:
Congrates!

Wish you good luck for rest of the process

Multiple Labor filings

MDwatch
Thanks for your response.
Both the Labors(NJ and Chicago) are from my current employer filed in EB3.
Can I still file multiple I140 using my Chicago and NJ Labor??
Only question I have is do they cancel my NJ Labor if my I140 from chicago is approved.
Why Iam asking is both the labors are from same employer and job description is almost same for both.

I see all the PBEC cases are in freeze if a person has multiple Labors like me.
One of my other friend is also in the same situation like me and waiting for NJ Labor(no 45 Letter as of today and have the TXXXXXX number assigned).

Thanks

MDwatch said:
You are allowed to have multiple LC applications and multiple I-140.

You should file I-140 for your approved Chicago labor. This will allow you 3 year extensions for your H1. The other advantage, the I-140 belongs to you, not your employer.

When your NJ labor is approved, file another I-140 for it.

Once you have both I-140 approved, you can retain the PD of the oldest one. This is only an advantage is
- if one is EB3 and the other is EB2
or
- the one with the oldest PD is not the company you work for right now.

Hope this helps

Shall we start something

2002calabor said:
It seems that all my friends (about 5) who had cases from 2002 rotting in CA have seen clearance now. I am the last one remaining.

Is it time to be concerned? Then again I can't do anuything even if I do feel concerned. :)
I started believing that PBEC will continue to move forward with about 20-30% of the cases approved in each month and then they will go to Septemebr 2007 and say, they completed all GOOD cases and the only one's left out are COMPLICATED or whatever name they will give. Shall we DO SOMETHING?

Waiting For Lc

GotGC?? said:
If anyone has had any luck with trying to get the case status by calling the 202 nnumber themselves, please let me know. I'm really dying to get the status of my case, but don't want to involve my employer or attorney unless it is really critical.

Please share your thought.
SAME WITH ME. I DON'T HAVE 202 NUMBER. IF SOME ONE CAN GIVE I WILL APPRECIATE.

Waiting For Lc

161 said:
just got the LC certified letter from employer, didn't call lawyer yet to check if he gets the original.
certified date 8/18/06 ( actually when I checked with the 202 number on 17th, I was told it's under final review...)

PLEASE GIVE ME 202 NUMBER AND TECHNIQUE HOW IT WORKS. THEY NEVER COME ON PHONE.

Chhaya said:
PLEASE GIVE ME 202 NUMBER AND TECHNIQUE HOW IT WORKS. THEY NEVER COME ON PHONE.
-----------------------------

Call this number to check your case status: 202 693 3010

If you call 202 numbers, what are the possible answers and their meaning?

1. Case is approved.

2. Case is in final review (probably good news)

3. Assigned to analyst - wait another 2-9 months (means they haven't touched your case yet).

Waiting For Lc

vexlak said:
Just spoke to a lady in PBEC. Se told me that my case is being processed, however a typical case take 6 months to a year from the time they receive the 45 day letter until they actually process it. As you can see, my PD is fairly old. Congratulations to those whose LC was approved.

PD: NY April 28 2001, Non RIR
45 DL: December 2005, replied after a week
Frustrating wait and nothing else :mad:

HOW WERE YOU ABLE TO TALK WITH THEM.

Waiting For Lc

spge said:
8 days after sending email to Info@phi.dflc.us to request case status, I got a reply. Although no progress yet, at least someone replied the request besides the auto reply. Thanks aycy.

WHAT INFORMATION WE HAVE TO GIVE THEM TO GET STATUS. MY LC IS AT PBEC WITH PD: MAY 27 2003, STATE MD, 45 DAY LETTER REPLIED IN APRIL LAST WEEK. DID ANY FROM MD STATE WITH SOON OR LATER SAME PD RECEIVED ANY LABOR CERT APPROVAL? PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF ANYBODY RECEIVED IT.

manager called 202 number

PCChandra

Looks like our PD's are almost the same. Did you call 202 number ? If so what response did you get ? Last week my manager called and the response we got was "in queue" .

let me know..
Thanks

PCChandra said:
-----------------------------

Call this number to check your case status: 202 693 3010

If you call 202 numbers, what are the possible answers and their meaning?

1. Case is approved.

2. Case is in final review (probably good news)

3. Assigned to analyst - wait another 2-9 months (means they haven't touched your case yet).

Based on the current trend if you are lucky enough then you should be hearing any time soon. We are seeing approvals from Jan to May 2003.
Goodluck..

ybae9205 said:
Do you guys have any idea on my case?

RIR, EB2
(PD): 05/22/2003
(RD): 10/18/2004
Philly BEC Case No: P-04292-22XXX