Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Still in final review

161 said:
I noticed a lot of people here got the information of their cases are in "final review" status, mine too which I got by mail from PBEC, cause I wrote a letter to Ellaine Chao back to June. Can anyone help us to predict how soon we can get our cases to be certified?
Thanks a lot!
:)

About a month ago, I had my HR manager call DC office. The system showed my case was certified on 04/11. Then we called PBEC and was told my case was in final review. I asked my HR manager to call again today and we were told the same story and no timeline was given. I don't know what they are reviewing and why it has taken more than four months!!! Anybody else in similar situation? Any suggestions what I should do, or simply wait? Thanks.

PD: 07/26/2002
EB3/MD

2002calabor said:
I don't know if I should get my hopes high. Back in May/June they approved a few cases and then suddenly they stopped. Now they are processing again. Mine is a Sep '02/RIR/EB2 case. I don't know if I should get my hopes high or just assume that it will never happen. I have one more year before I have to consider moving to canada. Otherwise, I will lose my PR there also. Do you guys think I can at least get EAD/AP in a year's time?

Keep your hopes !!! we are nothing without that. My Lawer said that all RIR 2001 and 2002 will be cleared by the end of the year.

202-693-3010

Hello!

My HR called the above mentioned # and found out that my case is in processing queue. God knows when will it get cleared. As of now it exists in their system. Thats the big relief.

Hope this helps.

PD - 1/12/04
RD - 5/6/04
State of Florida
ATL DOL

161 said:
I noticed a lot of people here got the information of their cases are in "final review" status, mine too which I got by mail from PBEC, cause I wrote a letter to Ellaine Chao back to June. Can anyone help us to predict how soon we can get our cases to be certified?
Thanks a lot!
:)

Can you please post the letter template that you wrote to Ellaine Chao,

Thanks

LC website

Does anyone know when the LC website is supposed to gon "LIVE" if at all? I know the took it out late July, but, wasn't it going to be working in August?
Anyone??

Cheers,
Kiko99

Kiko99 said:
Does anyone know when the LC website is supposed to gon "LIVE" if at all? I know the took it out late July, but, wasn't it going to be working in August?
Anyone??

Cheers,
Kiko99
I don't think anybody can estimate at this time when the online case status check for BECs will go live. AILA had been informed that it would be available by July end. Some of us got a preview of the status checker system when the test URL accidently leaked out ealier this month, so we know that the system has been developed and is in testing. I think some policy or logistical aspect is holding it up. I for one can't wait for it to become available; as of now I have no clue what my case status is; no 45-day letter, no response from email addresses published by BECs, no luck getting through the 202 number.

Gurus your Input needed...

findsandeep said:
Two my collegues got their labor approved

EB3- RIR
NJ
PD- March 2003
ETA# - P-042XXXXXX

Gurus,
My Manager called the 202 number and the guy responded (finally) saying that my case has been Certified.

How authentic could this information be ?

Appreciate your Input !!

njgc03 said:
Gurus,
My Manager called the 202 number and the guy responded (finally) saying that my case has been Certified.

Appreciate your Input !!
Given the trend in this forum, I would say it should be authentic.

Try sending email to h17 address and see if you get a screenshot. If you get response saying case number does not exist, that might confirm it :)

njgc03 said:
Gurus,

Appreciate your Input !!

I believe it to be true since we are now seeing April 2003 cases.

What day in april is yours ?

CA LC Cases

Any approvals from CA. I dont see any in the last week or so. The approvals look to be random from different states :confused:

RaoDulla said:
Any approvals from CA. I dont see any in the last week or so. The approvals look to be random from different states :confused:

Yes they are following some type of FIFO, modified with PBECs own sauce ...

Also realize that there are just a few CA cases for march and april so don't expect any flood of CA cases :)

MDwatch said:
Yes they are following some type of FIFO, modified with PBECs own sauce ...

Also realize that there are just a few CA cases for march and april so don't expect any flood of CA cases :)

There are many cases from CA with PD in 2001 and 2002

Calling 202 number

justdoit said:
Came to know from the 202# that my case is in FINAL REVIEW.

My HR and lawyer refuse to call the 202 number, and I'm thinking of calling myself and posing as a Manager.

Does anyone know what questions they ask to verify that the person calling is the employer? Besides the details of my case, do they ask for anything else? Like Company tax ID number, or something similar?

If anyone has any information to share, I appreciate the help!

Labor Certified!

I've been silently following this forum for a while and FINALLY it's my turn to help members of this group by posting my info.

SWA : SC
PD : APR 2003
RD : ATLANTA, OCT 2003
45 Day Letter Received : FEB 2005
LC APPROVED DATE : AUG 2006
Type : EB2-RIR

Last edited by a moderator:
Al_FL said:
My HR and lawyer refuse to call the 202 number, and I'm thinking of calling myself and posing as a Manager.

Does anyone know what questions they ask to verify that the person calling is the employer? Besides the details of my case, do they ask for anything else? Like Company tax ID number, or something similar?

If anyone has any information to share, I appreciate the help!
All you need is your case number P-.....

All I can say is you start by saying "I am calling from xy company and requesting status update for one of my employee"

All they will ask is the ETA #.

Just my opinion, Gurus please fill in...

Almost all RIR cases approved in WA

Today my colleague got his RIR application approved. His priority date is Jan 2005. Lucky guy.

I believe since his application was almost the last one in RIR queue from WA, RIR backlog is going to be over for WA

One Unlucky Non RIR slave

Give it a try

njgc03 said:
All I can say is you start by saying "I am calling from xy company and requesting status update for one of my employee"

All they will ask is the ETA #.

Just my opinion, Gurus please fill in...

We got to know today that my LC was certified two days ago. My boss called the 202 # and got this info.

My PD IS 4/23/2003

NY / EB3 / RIR

I'll let you guys know the details as soon as I get the mail.