Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

pranamNY said:
Sorry ,I dont know.In fact this was my first call to them.

When you called the number, did they ask for the Employer Id or some thing like that. Do they disclose information to the applicants. I thought they give information only to the attorney or the employers.

Labour approved

ALL,
It's my time to celebrate. Finally my labour is approved.
It was approved on Aug 3rd 06 but I received the copy from my attorney only today. After 4 years and 4 months, I got this great work done successfully.
I participated in almost all of the campaign our guys tried.
Wrote letter to Cho, Faxed them, Emailed them, Wrote to Washington Post,
Faxed a letter to ETA asking the details of the application.
Contributed to IV.org....and finally got it approved.

I appreciate every one's help in this forum. When I was most frustated, Saknia gave me a lot of hope. Thanks a lot buddy.

I hope and pray that every one in this forum get their LC certified soon.
See you all in the I-140 thread.

Thanks

Congratulations! Good luck for your rest of the process.

dying for GC said:
ALL,
It was approved on Aug 3rd 06 but I received the copy from my attorney only today. After 4 years and 4 months, I got this great work done successfully.

I appreciate every one's help in this forum. When I was most frustated, Saknia gave me a lot of hope. Thanks a lot buddy.

Thanks

RaoDulla said:
When you called the number, did they ask for the Employer Id or some thing like that. Do they disclose information to the applicants. I thought they give information only to the attorney or the employers.

I called this afternoon,A lady told me ,I should call through employer or Layer.
I told her,they r not very cooprative and not willing to call u ........Then she transfered my call to some another person.He just asked me my case no. and my Name.and gave me the information that my labor is certified 2 days back.
U can also try.

Could youo please provide some case details such as state/PD, etc.

pranamNY said:
I called this afternoon,A lady told me ,I should call through employer or Layer.
I told her,they r not very cooprative and not willing to call u ........Then she transfered my call to some another person.He just asked me my case no. and my Name.and gave me the information that my labor is certified 2 days back.
U can also try.

GotGC?? said:
Could youo please provide some case details such as state/PD, etc.

Case RIR - NY - EB2
PD Dec 6 2001
45 days letter received - mid sept 2005
replied - mid sept 2005
Last update (case received date) feb 17 06
processing center - Philadelphia Backlog Elimination

rcahk said:
Take it easy my friend, we are toguether in this black hole, and like you, I am from Oct. 2001. Acording to my "liar" RIR from 2001 / 2002 will be cleared by the end of the year, so petitions for employment won't afect statistics before the Nov. Erection. They have been aproving 2003 and 2004 because most countries are affected from retrogresion, which means that none of these folks will be able to appy for I140, preventing people from 2001 to get into the work force before the employment statitics are public before the Nov. election.
All this time has taught me something: in my next life I will never leave my country, and if I have to do it, I will come to this country crossing the Rio Grande ans a wet back, at least you will avoid to pay for lawyers and fees and you will be on TV!!! and entitled to an anmesty.
My fried, thanks for the explanation. It's very unfear. I am starting to think I should not wait for my next life, to move on. Retrogresion is what they are doing with our lifes all these years.
Thanks.

Can some one help me to decide my career.....

Hello,

Company A filed my Labor in Oct 2003 and based on PD I have received my 7th year extension till Jan 2008 and I have started 7yr since Aug 1 1006.

Now I would like to join company B.

First of all I would like to know from you experts is it possible to join Company B in 7th Year of H1B that I have got based on company A's labor?????

If company B file my GC Labor by the end of year 2006, will I get 7 Yr extension based on company B's labor????

Your suggesstion help me decide my career....please give me your feedback....
Thank You

Last edited by a moderator:
Labor Approved

Hello Folks,

I just checked my email and found a surprising email from my employer that my NJ-EB3-RIR-March-2003 Labor has been approved. I know that this is not that big of a deal to celebrate but one less shit to worry about in the future.

I am quite regular(multiple times a day) to this forum and when I used to see the approvals from others, I always used to feel how wonderful that feeling would be. But frankly, it doesn't make me feel cry or jump with joy. I just feel like I received a H1 extension. May be I will get the hang of it by tomorrow.

I haven't received anything in mail yet. I will update the date of approval as soon as I get the paper copy from the employer or in mail to my home address.

Good Luck!!

NJGCMar03

dying for GC said:
ALL,

Thanks

Congratulations !.

BTW we havn't seen Saknia's post in a while. Guess his labor has got approved and he has moved on...

Cric said:
Congratulations !.

BTW we havn't seen Saknia's post in a while. Guess his labor has got approved and he has moved on...

I just realized that Saknia is not even in our tracker ..... Saknia can you please post your details for inclusion in the tracker :) Thanks
MDW

MDwatch said:
I just realized that Saknia is not even in our tracker ..... Saknia can you please post your details for inclusion in the tracker :) Thanks
MDW
His details are in excel file in 2001/2002 forum.

My attorney yesterday said BEC cleared all 45-day letter and is working cases based on PD. My 3/2002 case might be touched in 1-2 months.

However, I guess it is not true. Many people with PD in 2001 and 2002 are still waiting but some 2003 guys got approved.

All,
I have been following this thread for a while. I wanted to share my info with all of you.

MDWatch, Please update the tracker.

I wish all of us can get out of this endlesssssss nighmare soon.

:)
RD: Never made it!!
45-DL Rec'd: 09/19/2005
45-DL Rep'd: 10/11/2005
ETA#: P-05140-30XXX

Any NOF approval

I called 202-693-3010 and the person who answered the phone would not give any information except HR or lawyer. Anyway, any approvals for NOF cases??? Please share...! Thanks.

aycy
NJ EB2 RIR
PD June 25'02
45 day received Sept '05
Replied 45 day letter Oct'05
NOF issued on Feb 24'06
NOF rebutted March 28'06
Status???????????????????

Aycy,

Mine they mentioned there is NOF
then they told NOF was recommended by analyst but there is no NOF
but I am still waiting with no news.

HR is not interested in calling them.. Asking me to wait..
Lawyer is of no use
and we cannot call

aycy said:
I called 202-693-3010 and the person who answered the phone would not give any information except HR or lawyer. Anyway, any approvals for NOF cases??? Please share...! Thanks.

aycy
NJ EB2 RIR
PD June 25'02
45 day received Sept '05
Replied 45 day letter Oct'05
NOF issued on Feb 24'06
NOF rebutted March 28'06
Status???????????????????

fastergcwanted said:
It's a disaster guys...it's like 2-3 jobs a day if you look at it. Overall it's like 30 odd jobs in last month or so. When would it reach to us?......4-5 years..or never....I am getting pessimistic. :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

30 jobs added on jobsearch.org today. Looks like they're speeding up non-RIR processing!

suren100 said:
Hi, my PD is 28th Feb 2005, filed in NJ. I have no idea what happening to my labor. I asked my attorney if he received any receipt to confirm the filing, he is saying no :mad:. I am completing 6 yrs in Sep 06 and need to file for 7th yr extension. Can anyone who filed labor from NJ please suggest whether or no they received any receipt and how they went for 7th yr extension.

Appreciate any help...

Well from my experience the DOL do not issue a receipt for filing. The only proof you will have is the return receipt of the paperwork you mailed to them. Also, by looking at your PD you are case is pretty recent to receive your approved labor. I guess by now you should receive your 45 day letter since the BEC sent out all the 45 day letters by the end of June 2006. This is something your attorney can do for you.

Another thing you can do is send an email to the following address:

H1B7YR (at) PHI (d0t) DFLC (d0t) US

Subject: 7th year extension.

Body of the email:

Your First Name, Your Last name, Company name. Nothing else is required. Within a day you will received a reply stating the status of the case.

Good luck.