Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Congratulations

xintou said:
MD/RIR/EB2
Priority Date: June 2002
45-letter Date: Oct 2005
Approval Date: July 2006

Congratulations to all the folks who have cleared the PBEC mess. I'm glad to see the MD approvals coming through. :)

How did you reach PBEC?

indianindian said:
My case has been in final review for more than 1 year now.EB3 India

I called PBEC yesterday and they informed about my case status that, my case is with analyst for final process.
[/QUOTE]

Congrates, Greencarddream
U can not file 485,as it is Unavailable for Eb2 right now .But dont worry,I'm sure it is going to available in October bulletin.

Check out visa bulletin

http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_2943.html
--------------------------------------------
Case RIR - NY - EB2
PD Dec 6 2001
45 days letter received - mid sept 2005
replied - mid sept 2005
Last update (case received date) feb 17 06
processing center - Philadelphia Backlog Elimination

Greencarddream said:
NY/RIR/EB2
PD: Feb 2003
45 days letter rcvd: Feb 1, 06
45 days letter replied: Feb 2, 06

Today morning I got an email from the HR Manager saying that they rcvd my labor approval and must contact the company lawyer to take up further steps. The approval date is not known yet.
:)

Please can anybody shed some light on the situation with I485. Until the I485 date retrogressed again, I was hoping to file 140 and 485 together. Please give some guidens in this regard. :confused:

another_fella said:

mgkadiri

Congratulations!!

So PBEC is finally onto mid 2003! that is going to be good news for some folks (like me) and not for some others whose applications have been waiting for longer periods...

My labor also has been filed from Mississippi, and you are the only other person from Mississippi that I am seeing here.

Please check your private message.
Hi I am a silent reader too and my PD is close to yours. Almost similar ETA
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
SWA: Alabama
RIR, EB2, MS + 2yrs
PD: 0/28/2004
Transferred From: Atlanta DOL
ETA Case#: P-05013-22xxx
45 Day Letter: Recd- 12/16/2005

What #

Ragini_nj,

What # did you call to find out?

It seems a lot of ppl from 2003 are getting approval while ppl like us from 2001/2002 are still waiting. :sigh:

ragini_nj said:
Gurus,

I called PBEC yesterday and they informed about my case status that, my case is with analyst for final process.
does anyone know when can I expect my labor approval. Very soon, say less than 30days? or we cannot predict/estimate?

any insight will be appreciated.

PBEC re-open

Yup - they did send saying its ineligible or denied because case is already re-opened.

Did send the letter from employer & attorney in month of june on getting case close letter. We send the email on 11th or 12th of july and we got response back begining of last week.

adadad said:
Anyone from PBEC?

RIRLabor2002 said:
Yup - they did send saying its ineligible or denied because case is already re-opened.

Did send the letter from employer & attorney in month of june on getting case close letter. We send the email on 11th or 12th of july and we got response back begining of last week.

thanks for reply! my email was on July 13th. don't know what to think :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Cric said:
Your PD is apr 2001 and you have not yet received 45 days letter?..I suggest you get your employer or the atorney to find out what is happening in your case , do it NOW. I just hope that your case has not been erroneously closed.
They did call 202 number 2 weeks ago- case was not close and guy told them that he has no idea why letter hasn't been sent out yet-there was no reasons for it- also said that he'd take care of it personally and to call back in 2 weeks- which they were trying to do but number has gone all automatic ;(

Labor approved ! June CA RIR EB3

Hi All,

I am happy to share the good news with you all that
my LABOR got approved.My employer received the FINAL DETERMINATION letter dated July 19,2006.The ETA 750 is not enclosed.Myself and my lawyer
has been CCed on it.

Approval Date is July 19,2006.Rest of my details are in my signature.

This forum has been tremendously supportive and encouraging to me in my long and frustating(4 years and 1 month) wait for Labor certification.I thank everybody in this forum for their support !

GOOD LUCK to all those who are waiting !

javaconsultant

javaconsultant said:
Hi All,

my LABOR got approved.My employer received the FINAL DETERMINATION letter dated July 19,2006.The ETA 750 is not enclosed.Myself and my lawyer
has been CCed on it.

This forum has been tremendously supportive and encouraging to me in my long and frustating(4 years and 1 month) wait for Labor certification.I thank everybody in this forum for their support !

javaconsultant
-------------
congratualtions jc

Congrates javaconsultant

Congrates man! I am still hoping that I'll will get my LC certified soon. My PD is May 2002.

javaconsultant said:
Hi All,

has been CCed on it.

javaconsultant

To javaconsultant: Congratulation on your LC success. Now you dont have to worry about filing lawsuit. Hope you will get your next stages clear very soon as you being one of the oldest fella. Cheers. I am happy for you, and thank you again for your support in the past.

ragini_nj said:
Gurus,

does anyone know when can I expect my labor approval. Very soon, say less than 30days? or we cannot predict/estimate?

any insight will be appreciated.

I wish your speedy LC approval. I would say within a week you will hear from them, the interest you have shown in the past contribution really counts.

Congrats to all the guys who are out of this hell-hole..!!

Someone I know filed from NY/RIR Feb 2003 got approved yesterday...
So looks like PBEC is working now for real...how long can they do dataentry..!!

Ragini:

you should get yours max within a month. be ready with 140 documents and $$ for the 140 fee if you r going thru reknown attorneys..

I know.its a big relief coming out of this PBEC..but we are still not done yet without filing 485..All has come to a standstill at that stage

Thanks for the update!

Good to see you in this forum even after your labor approval.

StressTestInUSA said:
Congrats to all the guys who are out of this hell-hole..!!

Someone I know filed from NY/RIR Feb 2003 got approved yesterday...
So looks like PBEC is working now for real...how long can they do dataentry..!!

Ragini:

you should get yours max within a month. be ready with 140 documents and $$ for the 140 fee if you r going thru reknown attorneys..

I know.its a big relief coming out of this PBEC..but we are still not done yet without filing 485..All has come to a standstill at that stage