Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

akrkap,

Yes, I know that your EB2 got filed 2 weeks ago. I was considering the scenario by which you get both companies continue with labor and 140 process, and both come through. In this situation, your EB3 PD is portable, so you can file EB2 based 485 for comp B using Comp A's EB3 Labor+ 140's Priority date when EB2 June 2002 becomes current. This gives you the ability to use June 2002 PD for your EB2 July 2006 Labor.

adadad said:
Guys,
Did anyone get case reopened after sending email? Any ideas how long this may take??

My employer sent an request to open the case by email to reopenrequest@phi.dflc.us, received email from Dallas backlog elimination after three days to the employers email id saying request to reopen case has been granted.

nyprog-8-27 said:
Congrats Hanseng!!!- best luck with BCIS now.

Unfortunately they're not following FIFO- I still didn't get 45 day leter on top of that phone that we were relying latelly seem to be shut down for any live answers.

Your PD is apr 2001 and you have not yet received 45 days letter?..I suggest you get your employer or the atorney to find out what is happening in your case , do it NOW. I just hope that your case has not been erroneously closed.

GC_NEED said:
My case was finally approved after i received case closure notice. Bellow are my details.

CAse NO: ETA P-0513X-XXXXX
PD: July 5th 2002
Received 45 Day letter: 30-Nov-2005
Received Notice of Closure: 25-Apr-2006
Request for Reopen : 28-Apr-2006
Approval Received : 31-Jul-2006

I wish you all Good luck.. See you guys in I140 ....

Can you give us your state / app type and EB category ? Thanks

No Response Yet for my case

adadad said:
Guys,
Did anyone get case reopened after sending email? Any ideas how long this may take??

We had sent the request-email for reopening on 07/24 and no response yet. We had sent another request (on June 12) long time before PBEC came out with the official memo about "ReOpening Cases", but we also had no response for that initial request also...

Just frustrated with the chaos at PBEC ...

adadad said:
So you didn't get anything from them about reopening your case, is it right?

My lawer is not that much cooperative. He said couple of weeks back that my case was reopend(I think he received some communication), but before that time i called 202 number they said my case was reopend.

MDWATCH,

My state is MD and Category is EB3

question

Gurus,

I called PBEC yesterday and they informed about my case status that, my case is with analyst for final process.
does anyone know when can I expect my labor approval. Very soon, say less than 30days? or we cannot predict/estimate?

any insight will be appreciated.

ragini_nj said:
Gurus,

I called PBEC yesterday and they informed about my case status that, my case is with analyst for final process.
does anyone know when can I expect my labor approval. Very soon, say less than 30days? or we cannot predict/estimate?

any insight will be appreciated.
HI ragini_nj
which number you called? or your employee called?
what you asked ?
I want to check my status
Thanx

No live person is answering the 202 # any more, right? I just called and got a long voice message.

NY Labor Approval

NY/RIR/EB2
PD: Feb 2003
45 days letter rcvd: Feb 1, 06
45 days letter replied: Feb 2, 06

Today morning I got an email from the HR Manager saying that they rcvd my labor approval and must contact the company lawyer to take up further steps. The approval date is not known yet.
:)

Please can anybody shed some light on the situation with I485. Until the I485 date retrogressed again, I was hoping to file 140 and 485 together. Please give some guidens in this regard. :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
MD labor cert cleared

MD/RIR/EB2
Priority Date: June 2002
45-letter Date: Oct 2005
Approval Date: July 2006

you are so lucky!

I am still hanging for hopeless waiting. No FIFO at all from PBEC. No any improvement since July 2006. Should be speeded up a little. What is going on at PBEC? :confused:

MD EB2 RIR November 2002.

Greencarddream said:
NY/RIR/EB2
PD: Feb 2003
45 days letter rcvd: Feb 1, 06
45 days letter replied: Feb 2, 06

Today morning I got an email from the HR Manager saying that they rcvd my labor approval and must contact the company lawyer to take up further steps. The approval date is not known yet.
:)

Please can anybody shed some light on the situation with I485. Until the I485 date retrogressed again, I was hoping to file 140 and 485 together. Please give some guidens in this regard. :confused:

Final review

My case has been in final review for more than 1 year now.EB3 India

any insight will be appreciated.[/QUOTE]

Check with your lawyer/employer whether they received a NOF or not. Looks like PBEC has moved ahead to Feb 2003 cases...

jack_xie said:
I am still hanging for hopeless waiting. No FIFO at all from PBEC. No any improvement since July 2006. Should be speeded up a little. What is going on at PBEC? :confused:

MD EB2 RIR November 2002.

Approvals for PBEC, Jan 2002?

Did any one get response for Jan 2002 regular labor? Here is my detail. Its been a 55 months wait and I am ready to give up. Any thoughts??

PD: Jan 02, 2002
Cat: Regular, EB2
State: NC (cleared)
BEC#: P-05011-xxxxx
45 day: May 2005