Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

NOF approvals anyone???

Anyone with NOF case related approvals???

aycy
NJ EB2 RIR
PD June 25'02
45 day received Sept '05
Replied 45 day letter Oct'05
NOF issued on Feb 24'06
NOF rebutted March 28'06
Status???????????????????

can we fax to inquire the case status by ourselves or we have to ask lawyer or employer to do it? In your case, how did the labor's office respond you? by mail or call?

Thanks for your reply and suggestion.

161 said:
I just got a response from Secretary of Labor's office along with my labor certification data in details, which is more than what I got before by sending email to 7th extension...
It says my certification was under final review.
If you want to check your status but your lawyer or employer is lazy, you can try to fax a letter to Secretary of Labor's office with your case details.
FYI, two weeks ago when I let my boss called the 202-xxx-xxxx number, he was told my case is under data analysis.
The fax number of Secretary of Labor's office is 202-693-6000.

161 said:
I just got a response from Secretary of Labor's office along with my labor certification data in details, which is more than what I got before by sending email to 7th extension...
If you want to check your status but your lawyer or employer is lazy, you can try to fax a letter to Secretary of Labor's office with your case details.
FYI, two weeks ago when I let my boss called the 202-xxx-xxxx number, he was told my case is under data analysis.

How did they responded ? did they send your detail by the letter or by email ?

Thanks

help

MDwatch said:
File your I-140 and wait for the other LC to be approved.

An approved I-140 will allow you to get 3 year extension on your visa. Once you receive the other LC, file another I-140 and use the PD of 02 for your I-485.

Hi MDwatch,
I spoke to my Attorney and they are also suggesting the same thing. They've also mentioned that there is no problem if the I-140 (PERM) gets approved before the pending LC approval.

But one thing I'm not clear is about EAD and Travel Doc's. If I get my Oct' 02 LC approved now, I can file for I-140 and 485 together and get EAD and Trvl doc's without waiting for I-140 approval, right?
If choose I-140(PERM) filing now and file another I-140 using Oct' 02 LC approach I've to wait until both the I-140's are approved to file for 485, am I correct?

My company is not doing good, that is why I'm looking for faster approach.

by letter, with more details

katrina17 said:

Thanks
like when they recieved the 45-day letter, who is the analyst, when they entered in the system, etc.

by letter, with more details

katrina17 said:

Thanks
like when they recieved the 45-day letter, who is the analyst, when they entered in the system, etc.
came in by mail to my office, not my home address which I gave to them for response though.

sent fax by myself, but they responded to my company

Easy--- said:
can we fax to inquire the case status by ourselves or we have to ask lawyer or employer to do it? In your case, how did the labor's office respond you? by mail or call?

Thanks for your reply and suggestion.
by mail, and my boss gave to me.

case closed

Our RIR case was closed. I take it our lawyer failed to respond (or lost) the 45-day letter. He now claims that he does not know how to reopen the case (what a sweetheart!). Could anybody please help??!!

almoust 15000 posts

I started reading this tread when it was below 1000 and now we are approching 15000 and still no LC, what do you think will i get it before 20000 posts. i am not talking any more about months years I am talking about posts.
this PBEC people should wake up and start working :mad:
well good luck to you all I am going for a walk

EB3 RIR CA
PD 10/2002
LC -- I hope it will be before post# 20000

2002calabor said:
Well, we are upto a 1000 pages discussing the d*** PBEC progress. I hope we don't see too many such pages and PBEC starts moving the cases.

Last edited by a moderator:
aycy said:
Anyone with NOF case related approvals???

aycy
NJ EB2 RIR
PD June 25'02
45 day received Sept '05
Replied 45 day letter Oct'05
NOF issued on Feb 24'06
NOF rebutted March 28'06
Status???????????????????

FOR NOF:
Can you please provide details such as if you have have MASTERS? if yes from US or Foreign Country?
Just want to analyze if there is a link between Masters, NOF and EB2 :rolleyes: ?

adadad said:
Our RIR case was closed. I take it our lawyer failed to respond (or lost) the 45-day letter. He now claims that he does not know how to reopen the case (what a sweetheart!). Could anybody please help??!!

Why did he take the money for? These Lawyers are money sucking Bas...... who do nothing

support.gc said:
FOR NOF:
Can you please provide details such as if you have have MASTERS? if yes from US or Foreign Country?
Just want to analyze if there is a link between Masters, NOF and EB2 :rolleyes: ?

Yes there is strong link . If you have applied under EB3 you will not get NOF . Labor department give hardtime if you file under EB2 thatsway smart attronies do not apply under eb2 even if you qualify under eb2

Tanveer

I dont think there are any links

My case is EB3 & I have been told that a NOF will be sent shortly by the 202* number.

Though I am elligible for eb2 my attorney applied under eb3. I'm a Masters (from foreign) with 12+ years experience.
tanveer666 said:
Yes there is strong link . If you have applied under EB3 you will not get NOF . Labor department give hardtime if you file under EB2 thatsway smart attronies do not apply under eb2 even if you qualify under eb2

Tanveer

Information requested by STRESSTESTINUSA

You requested the 202# from me. Here is the link to the phone# and the fax # for you and those who are intereseted.

http://www.workforceatm.org/articles/template.cfm?results_art_filename=alc_fedreg.htm

If you cannot open the link, the 202# is

PH# 202-693-3010
fax#202-693-2768

Call in morning and you should be able to talk to one of the representative.

Totally frustrated at this point. Dont know what to do.

PD: June 12 2002
Sate : NY
EB3 , RIR
45 Day Letter Recived and replied on Jan 19 th
Labor Certification: no idea mad:

Can you send the format of fax..

Can you tell the format of fax?
Thanks

161 said:

Newly posted on Oh Law Firm website:

07/06/2006: Continuous Pouring-In of BEC 45-Day Letters

* As we reported earlier, the BECs have been mailing out en masse 45-day letters after completion of the data-entry for all the backlog cases. Unlike the previous experiences, the employers who receive the 45-day letters are given an opportunity to request the change of addresses and phone numbers when they return the responses to the BECs. This is extremely helpful to those employers that have relocated since they filed the applications years back. It really appears that the BECs are now in the right track and the immigrant community should appreciate the agency for the job well done. The immigrant community is expected to see another help shortly that will include:
o Online Status Check
o Online Processing Times Report
o Supervised Recruitment Instructions for the traditional regular labor certification cases. We commend the leaders of the Becs to short-cut the prevailing wage determination process that will bypass the State offices (SWA) in managing the backlog application processing. BECs, rather than SWAs, will determine the prevailing wage and send out such determination to the applicants as part of the supervised recruitment instructions. Wonderful idea, indeed!
* Hats off to the BECs!

i will say that's stupid to file eb3.

tanveer666 said:

Tanveer

support.gc said:
FOR NOF:

All NOF Discussion splaese post and ask Questions in the Thread started by LADUDE for this

This will help all of us to go through NOF issues quicky;

EB3 are getting NOF as well. In One of my Friend's case which is EB3 he was told that NOF has been issueued. Deatils not known yet.

Will post of I get to know in the new Thread

Looks like for all Struck cases Stephen issued lot of NOF before he left PBEC ?????