Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Wow! DOL Site has Check Case Status but it is not live yet !

Guys,

I was just checking the DOL web site http://www.ows.doleta.gov/foreign/times.asp and saw that they have already placed the Check Case Status on the bottom right side, but it's not active yet...Hopefully this baby goes live and give some peace to 202 number....Good luck and happy 4th of July.

NY, RIR
EB3
PD : Apr' 02
45 DL recd and repl : Oct' 2005
Labor Certification : Fight is still ON :)

PRinUS said:
Guys,

I was just checking the DOL web site http://www.ows.doleta.gov/foreign/times.asp and saw that they have already placed the Check Case Status on the bottom right side, but it's not active yet...Hopefully this baby goes live and give some peace to 202 number....Good luck and happy 4th of July.

NY, RIR
EB3
Labor Certification : Fight is still ON :)

just curious...never paid so much attn to the website..Is this newly placed..was this not there earlier..?

venkatg_gc said:
My lawyer called PBEC and left a voice mail to get more information about this NOF.She told to wait 2 or 3 days to get respnse from them.What your lawyer told about this?Are you applied from CA?
My lawyer has not had experience with this kinda case before. But she's expecting the same that we may be asked to go through the routine of recruitment agent monitered recruitment process. But she is upbeat about it though. Let me know when you receive further info from PBEC. My process is from VA. I hope we do not lose our PDs.

Has anybody had this ever?

Could you give more details about your case

Could you give more details about your case

which city , Job title and so please.

mmillo

Labor Approved

Finally after 3 1/2 yr wait, my labor was approved on Jun 08 2006.

My Details:
PD: 12/05/2002 NJ, EB3, RIR
45 Day Ltr Recd: JAN/2006

Congratulations raks27.

Best of luck in next stages.
When did you receive your approval letter.

Mine is very close to yours.

PD: 11-Dec-2002,
NJ, EB2, RIR

raks27 said:
Finally after 3 1/2 yr wait, my labor was approved on Jun 08 2006.

My Details:
PD: 12/05/2002 NJ, EB3, RIR
45 Day Ltr Recd: JAN/2006

Yup Buddy, i believe its newly placed

Yup Buddy, i believe its newly placed, Saknia and other Expert buddies correct me if I am wrong....

FIGHT for the the RIGHT and its still ON

StressTestInUSA said:
just curious...never paid so much attn to the website..Is this newly placed..was this not there earlier..?
Quote:
Originally Posted by PRinUS
Guys,

NY, RIR
EB3
Labor Certification : Fight is still ON

case # : P-05137****
45 letter : Jan9th 2006

45 day letter response

The RIR labor was filed in Illinois in Nov. of 2004. In Nov. of 2005, the company closed its Illinois office, but is still operating in New York and is still offering the position. We got a 45 day letter from the Dallas backlog center, asking for proof of existence. Is there a risk of having the labor certification denied if we change the address to New York? Is there a chance they will ask for additional recruitment?

Thanks to all in advance

Stress Test,

This looks like good sign for us. Our labor certifications should be in mail.
What do you think?

NJ EB2, RIR
PD:12/11/2002

F16 said:
Congratulations raks27.

Best of luck in next stages.
When did you receive your approval letter.

Mine is very close to yours.

PD: 11-Dec-2002,
NJ, EB2, RIR

F16 said:
Stress Test,

This looks like good sign for us. Our labor certifications should be in mail.
What do you think?

NJ EB2, RIR
PD:12/11/2002

yea..

I too noticed the Priroty dates...just trying to follow the logic of being a 'silent reader' in this forum for a while and get the hell out of here :)

But anyway,mine is a EB3 case...so I will be half the hell out another half will be the PD to get current...that is the next misery,hope IV succeeds in its effort of visa numbers recapture or whatever goals they r fighting for...Its hightime we all have our greencards and move on with ou lives...!!

rahulmahajan said:
The RIR labor was filed in Illinois in Nov. of 2004. In Nov. of 2005, the company closed its Illinois office, but is still operating in New York and is still offering the position. We got a 45 day letter from the Dallas backlog center, asking for proof of existence. Is there a risk of having the labor certification denied if we change the address to New York? Is there a chance they will ask for additional recruitment?

Thanks to all in advance

If you change address now you have start the procedure of ad and recruitment all over again. You will loose PD for sure. Try and see if your Office can mainatin a place where they can receive mails and prove the existenbce in that state. recently for one of similar case I haerd that they tested by sending mails which got returned and so they issued NOF

Be careful with this

Old and New PERM labor

If the old RIR is still pending in backlog and the new PERM comes through (same employer) - does that mean old labor becomes invalid. I am NOT using the PD of old labor and both are EB2.

venkatg_gc said:
My lawyer called PBEC and left a voice mail to get more information about this NOF.She told to wait 2 or 3 days to get respnse from them.What your lawyer told about this?Are you applied from CA?

This is what I found if RIR is rejcted. The PD will not be lost. Only Recruitment process will delay the process by another 2 months ( Min)

If, after evaluating the RIR documentation, the analyst believes that the employer has not made a good-faith effort to recruit U.S. workers, a RIR denial letter should be generated through CAPS. The application is then forwarded to the traditional team for a supervised recruitment. The priority date of the application remains the same, but the date of acceptance for processing becomes the date that the denial letter is issued.

After four years of waiting, I gave up and joined a different company. My LC with 07/2002 PD will be cancelled by my previous employer. Please note that in the tracker.

Thanks.

Labor Approved.

After 3 years and 9 months of waiting, finally my labor got approved. The approval date is 6th June and I heard the news from the lawyer on 29th June.

My cases details:

CA-EB2-RIR
PD-09/20/2002
p-04324-xxxxx

Thank you all for sharing the information and hope to see you all soon in the 140/485 forums. Best of luck!

Have you guys heard or discussed the Skil bill being introduced in house couple of days ago? Its supopsed to be big thing for all of us.

saknia said:
This is what I found if RIR is rejcted. The PD will not be lost. Only Recruitment process will delay the process by another 2 months ( Min)

If, after evaluating the RIR documentation, the analyst believes that the employer has not made a good-faith effort to recruit U.S. workers, a RIR denial letter should be generated through CAPS. The application is then forwarded to the traditional team for a supervised recruitment. The priority date of the application remains the same, but the date of acceptance for processing becomes the date that the denial letter is issued.
Hello Saknia, Im the other one who had the same issue of RIR request being rejected like venkatg_gc. Thanks for reinforcing my belief that RIR request being rejected does not mean it to be a dead case and nor will we lose the PD.

I have another set of questions now. Im assuming we may have to work with "recruitement agent" to test the labor market.
- Would the requirements be posted in consistence with current skill set and experience or would we have reuse the old posting dated 4 yrs ago?
- While at it and since I now fall under EB2 with total 8 yrs experience, can we request them to change my category to EB2, especially if requirements are posted in consistence with current skill and experience level?

Thanks.

Need Help ! Urgent! Urgent!

This question may not be related to PBEC completely. But it is related to PBEC Victim.

My H1 7th year expiring on October 26th. My mother is having B2 visitor visa appointment in Aug 10th. Just 2 months H1 validity matters for my mother's Visitor visa? Is there any chance for Visitor visa rejection. Please let me know. My company applies for H1 extension just 2 months before only. That is their policy.

I think lot of Backlog victims may have faced the same situation like me. Please guide me what is the best option.