Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

I guess prevailing wage keep change every year, you should find out how much was your prevailing wage for your DOT code the year you filed your labor.
gc1_wait said:
Since we filed our LC, the occupation list and prevailing wage have changed. Many programmer categories have been consolidated under the Computer Analyst code, which has higher prevailing wages.

But shouldn't the prevailing wage at the time of filing the LC be the one that counts? In other words, if the paid salary was higher than the prevailing wage at the time of filing the LC, isn't that enough to meet the requirements?

Guys, if you know the answer, please shed some light here.

Some MD case approvals from MD SESA tracker thread

24th May 2006, 01:25 AM
mdlbr20020531
Registered User Join Date: Sep 2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by key1973
I don't know much about his details
All I know is

State: MD
Priority Date: July 2002

My hope is up

Here are my details

State: MD
Priority Date: Oct 10, 2002
Case number: P-05140-#####
45 letter received on Nov 2005
45 Replied on Dec 1, 2005
LC Approval: expected by end of this year (my hope is too high??)

Key1973,

Sorry, I did not get a chance to read posts in a long while.

My PD is 2002 May 31, state MD (of course). I got 45 day letter in Dec 1st week of 2005. My Labor was approved on Jan 31st 2006. I have collegues who have PD in June/July 2002 (not sure about exact dates), and they had received their labor approval before Dec-2005/Jan-2006. At least in my work place - I was one of the last to get 45 day letter & Labor approval from MD state. I have one more colleague who is awaiting information with PD of Sep 31st 2002.

Keep up the spirits and Good luck with your efforts.

Cheers,
mdlbr20020531

More details on my certification

I got it at home . The change of address is working but I didn't get the eta-750 A & B. I guess the lawyer will get them (can someone confirm!) Thanks.
DZDOL Details:
CA RIR EB2
PD= 5 dec 2002
sent to SFO DOL 30 oct 2003
45-Day BEC Letter Dated: 15 Feb 2005
ETA case number P-04303-xxxxx
Approved on : 15 June 2006
Officer: S.Stefanko
US postage stamp: 21 June 2006
Received : 28 June 2006
Lawyer got on : (?)
Employer got on: (?)

Congratulations Rollingstone

And thanks for your help.

rollingstone said:
Folks,

It is my turn to share the good news with you. Lawyer called sometime ago, I don't have the actual paper yet, so don't know the approval date. My priority date is sometime around Christmas, 2002. Additional details in my sig.

For the past year and a half you guys have been some of the best friends I've had, nameless, faceless though you may be. I've visited these forums every single day, multiple times a day, even on weekends. You've given me hope in moments of utter despair and darkness. Yes, it's a very emotional moment - i've been waiting for it three and a half years.

I sincerely wish and pray that all of you who got NOFs and waiting since 2001 get out of this mess soon - I know what torture the waiting can be.

I'll take a few moments to breathe...then get into the 140/485 fight. Wish you all best of luck, and hope to see all of you in the next forums.

:eek: :)

dzdol said:
I got it at home . The change of address is working but I didn't get the eta-750 A & B. I guess the lawyer will get them (can someone confirm!) Thanks.
DZDOL Details:
CA RIR EB2
PD= 5 dec 2002
sent to SFO DOL 30 oct 2003
45-Day BEC Letter Dated: 15 Feb 2005
ETA case number P-04303-xxxxx
Approved on : 15 June 2006
Officer: S.Stefanko
US postage stamp: 21 June 2006
Received : 28 June 2006
Lawyer got on : (?)
Employer got on: (?)

Thanks for posting the exact detail !!! I suspected that it takes about 10 to 14 days between the approval and the receipt of the letter. If that holds, I should guesstimate the date of the last 2 weeks approvals and see if the trend we had earlier holds true.

MDwatch said:
Thanks for posting the exact detail !!! I suspected that it takes about 10 to 14 days between the approval and the receipt of the letter. If that holds, I should guesstimate the date of the last 2 weeks approvals and see if the trend we had earlier holds true.

I looked up the trend of approvals assuming a 2 week lag time between approval and receipt of the letter. Here is what the trend looks like:

People will start reporting approvals for
February 2003 by mid july
Mid April 2003 by end of july
2004 should be reached by the end of october

Again this is my own personnal analysis and should be taken as is. I am not in the business of making prediction, this is only a trend that seems to exist at PBEC.

MDwatch said:
44 approvals in may from PBEC so far this month. The most ever :) If the trend continues, 2003 approvals should start coming in around end of june / early july. 2004 cases should start coming in around nevember of this year.

Let see if the trend actually hold :)

This is what I predicted back on may 23rd. One month ago. Guess what :cool: it seems that I am on track with reality !!!!

MDwatch said:
I looked up the trend of approvals assuming a 2 week lag time between approval and receipt of the letter. Here is what the trend looks like:

Again this is my own personnal analysis and should be taken as is. I am not in the business of making prediction, this is only a trend that seems to exist at PBEC.

Thanks for your analysis. Does this mean PBEC appears to be clearing one month worth of cases in 15 days?

Any Cases Still from May thru Oct 02 ???

Guys,

Are there ppl still waiting from May thru Oct 02? Mine is Sept 02 and still waiting. I am seeing approvals for dec 02 and even 03 and I am starting to feel a little worried ... :-(

whereismy_gc said:
ATYAGI!!!!,

What a NEWS!!!!, This is truly remarkable, I am more happy for you than probably your self. Man, you finally made. What in world did they take so long??

Hope this is the begining of a new dawn in the era of PBEC.

mvinays said:
Thanks for your analysis. Does this mean PBEC appears to be clearing one month worth of cases in 15 days?
I would say it would be good to add 15 days to this prediction. This is because there would be less number of filings in the month of November and December compared to rest of the year. So, it would take more time to clear a month other than Nov and Dec..

Just my thoughts.

Yes..

2002calabor said:
Guys,

Are there ppl still waiting from May thru Oct 02? Mine is Sept 02 and still waiting. I am seeing approvals for dec 02 and even 03 and I am starting to feel a little worried ... :-(

Oh..yes..there are many people.

mvinays said:

That sounds about right. Of course this all depends on the number of cases per given month. Here we are assuming that the total number of cases per month at PBEc is fairly constant. Over the long run it might average out at 1 month per 15 days.

If people were to post the info included on the approval letter that they receive at home, we could greatly improve the accuracy of our tracker ... just a though for the rets of us still stuck here ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
It is not an unreasonable rate. Before the transfer to PBEC, Atlanta was processing about 1 month worth of cases in 1 month.

MDwatch said:

Thanks MDWatch but I hope you are wrong :eek:), I hope that processing happens much faster than what you predicted simply because I am assuming that there will be no speed breakers like data entry and sending 45 day letter from july onwards.

Cric said:
Thanks MDWatch but I hope you are wrong :eek:), I hope that processing happens much faster than what you predicted simply because I am assuming that there will be no speed breakers like data entry and sending 45 day letter from july onwards.

Well I hope I am wrong too but the math actually adds up:

15 months until the Sept 07 deadline and 27 months worth of cases left (Jan 03 - March 05) .....

Trend?

I seriosuly doubt you can come up with a formula. Any formula you come up with assumes that all cases of 2001 and 2002 have been approved. I don't think that's the case.

I think they will just go at a break neck speed now picking up boxes one by one.

MDwatch said:
Well I hope I am wrong too but the math actually adds up:

15 months until the Sept 07 deadline and 27 months worth of cases left (Jan 03 - March 05) .....

here are the list of people from CA with 2002 pd still waiting
Labor4Ever 1-Mar-02
dying for gc 17-May-02
StarSpangledGC 30-May-02
ha-1 31-May-02
CA-PD-2002-06 1-Jun-02
Whenwilliget 24-Jun-02
javaconsultant 26-Jun-02
Ladude10 1-Jul-02
sharu03 25-Jul-02
eaky 29-Jul-02
RaoDulla 30-Jul-02
jnathan 30-Jul-02
chinglun 31-Jul-02
gcqjul2002 31-Jul-02
sacbee 1-Aug-02
rspr 1-Aug-02
MannyD 1-Aug-02
sonu_Aug_2002 2-Aug-02
GCCAUS 16-Aug-02
GC_Geek 18-Aug-02
2002calabor 1-Sep-02
sbdol 1-Sep-02
lost4ever 9-Sep-02
schmooze 10-Sep-02
ravipd2002 15-Sep-02
venkatg_gc 16-Sep-02
septphil02 20-Sep-02
adallac 30-Sep-02
cala 1-Oct-02
j102002 1-Oct-02
AnotherGCFromCA 1-Oct-02
mekha 1-Oct-02
noluck2005 1-Oct-02
Anand_Oct2002 9-Oct-02
whenn 15-Oct-02
johndoe007 20-Oct-02
wishWQ 29-Oct-02
gc2gc 30-Oct-02

2002calabor said:
Guys,

2002calabor said:
I seriosuly doubt you can come up with a formula. Any formula you come up with assumes that all cases of 2001 and 2002 have been approved. I don't think that's the case.

I think they will just go at a break neck speed now picking up boxes one by one.

It's not based on a formula but an analysis of the approvals trend for the last 3 months. Absolutely not based on any formula whatsoever ....

Case Closure notice

Hello Everybody,

I am new to this forum but got to know a lot about stuff after going through the various postings....Please add my info.....

Also I would like to get some help.....I got my 45-day letter on May 15th and my attorney replied on May 16th.....and now I receive a mail from the attorney saying that the case has been close....Attorney says, this is a mistake on part of the PBEC.....I am really worried as to what would happen...

Could anyone please let me know if they have gone through the same scenario (45-day letter received and responded..but case was closed by mistake).....How long does it take to Re-instate such cases...Any info would greatly be appreciated.....

State : NJ
Processing Type : RIR
Priority Date : 09/01/2004
Processing Center : Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center
45-Day Letter Received : 05/15/2006
45-Day Letter Replied : 05/16/2006
Case Closure Notice : June 27th

cases recommended. what does this mean?

My hr was able to get in touch with the 202* number today. He was told that my case has already been seen & recommended to the next step. The attorney will receive the notification shortly. They didnt mention anything about the case status as pending or rfe, etc.

Now the confusing part is, he was told that "attorney will have 35 days to respond".

Does this mean that my case will be approved shortly or already approved & the letter is on the way or there are some queries to be dealt with?

Any comments ? Thanks.