Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Congratulation!!! :) :) :)

orissa said:
VA Labor Approved

I just received approval letter from my lawyer, just 1 hour before when I went for lunch to home and open my mailbox. I was waiting for this letter since 3 and 1/2 year. This forum and everyone very kind and helpful. Thanks to USMockry for his hardwork.

Please feel free, ask me if you have any question, my PD-January 2nd, 2003. I think they are started 2003 cases now. I wish flood of Approval will start very soon.

Thank you all

Case number

va_aug_2002 said:
Congrats for being the first in this forum to get 2003 approval (in sequnce)!

Mind sharing EB2/Eb3 and few digits of case number?

my case number - P-04292-10xxx

Approval date

VAGCwaiting said:
Justwatching,

Congratulations! You deserve it! Thanks for the PBEC tracker, It gives us hope. Also I want to thank MDWatch and Mvinays for doing a good job on the tracker.

Orissa,
Congratulations! I've waited so long to hear Jan 2003 approvals. Can you tell us what is your actual approval date? Thanks a lot.

Approval date is June 20, 2006.

job title change question.....

Hi, All:

I just got job promotion few months ago. (My job duties are almost 95% same as before.) Should I need to notify PBEC about my position title change ? Has anybody knows this issue or has same kind of situation before?
Any suggestions? Thanks!

:confused:
Husker
WV, EB2, Non-RIR
PD: 12/5/2003
RD: 1/8/2004
45D letter: 2/1/2005 and replied on 2/10/2005
P-04268-xxxxx

husker

husker said:
Hi, All:

I just got job promotion few months ago. (My job duties are almost 95% same as before.) Should I need to notify PBEC about my position title change ? Has anybody knows this issue or has same kind of situation before?
Any suggestions? Thanks!

:confused:
Husker
WV, EB2, Non-RIR
PD: 12/5/2003
RD: 1/8/2004
45D letter: 2/1/2005 and replied on 2/10/2005
P-04268-xxxxx

it may be a problem...
I have heard that the title and description should not change.
Our company lawyers suggested not to do any changes in my case.
so make sure your company lawyers ok the change or it could come back to bite you...

Congrats JW and Orissa

Congratulations JW and Orissa. I am happy for you.

You probably have much more expert knowledge about LC than most of the immi. lawyers.

I hope you will pass thru the whole process fast now on.

Congratulations Orissa.... Good luck for the I-140 stage.

Yipeee..... finally 2003 cases have started. Hopefully I can expect my approval in the next few months. :D

orissa said:
VA Labor Approved

I just received approval letter from my lawyer, just 1 hour before when I went for lunch to home and open my mailbox. I was waiting for this letter since 3 and 1/2 year. This forum and everyone very kind and helpful. Thanks to USMockry for his hardwork.

Please feel free, ask me if you have any question, my PD-January 2nd, 2003. I think they are started 2003 cases now. I wish flood of Approval will start very soon.

Thank you all

Congrats

Congratulations! Orissa for openning up the 2003 innings. Good luck with I-140. I'm hoping I will join you soon in the I-140 forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
orissa said:
VA Labor Approved

Thank you all
Orissa,

Congratulations!!

You definitely seem to be the luckiest of the un-luckiest lot out here. Have a glass of drink tonight.

One quick question, did you ever emailed PBEC for Status check at H1B7yr email id. I think it is my best guestimate that they are keeping track of this and approving only those cases for which there was no email sent or the email was sent from either company lawyer or employer.
For individuals who are sending this email frequently without actually needing it, just for checking the status, they holding off on their approvals.

I have observed that lot of recent and past approvals are guys who never sent an email to PBEC on their own. I may be totally wrong.

I think it is in our best interest to stop sending these emails, it helps us in no way.

may not be true

I dont believe this theory of sending mails will prevent them from approving. One of my friend who has sent couple of mails for the status check did got his lc cleared, few months back. he is eb2/oct01/ny. he has already done his fingerprinting, waiting for the next step.

As well, I do remember, seeing a post by someone, recently, that his labor is cleared & he did sent lot of mails & made 'n' of phone calls.

Though, it is a good idea not to trouble them by emails, creating any sort of frustration/irritation for them. (!!).

whereismy_gc said:
Orissa,

Congratulations!!

You definitely seem to be the luckiest of the un-luckiest lot out here. Have a glass of drink tonight.

One quick question, did you ever emailed PBEC for Status check at H1B7yr email id. I think it is my best guestimate that they are keeping track of this and approving only those cases for which there was no email sent or the email was sent from either company lawyer or employer.
For individuals who are sending this email frequently without actually needing it, just for checking the status, they holding off on their approvals.

I have observed that lot of recent and past approvals are guys who never sent an email to PBEC on their own. I may be totally wrong.

I think it is in our best interest to stop sending these emails, it helps us in no way.

Does not make any Difference

It does not matter

I fixed a lot of problems in my case because of screenshot

They have no way to track your email of follow up

Tanveer

NOF issued but never received

My lawyer called PBEC number and found out that there was NOF issued on my case sometime in March 2006 but neither the lawyer nor my employer ever received the letter. Luckily the case is not closed yet.

Has anyone else been in this situation? Can anyone help me how i can get a copy of the NOF so that we can respond? My lawyer is going to try on her end but i wanted to see what can the employer do so that i can ask them to take action.

Please help!

45 DL Received : Oct 13, 2005 / Replied: Oct 21, 2005
Case # : P-05129-99XXX

I think this is best handled by your lawyer...
just make sure your lawyer is pursuing it diligently...

sorry man.. that really sucks

NYS_June2002 said:
My lawyer called PBEC number and found out that there was NOF issued on my case sometime in March 2006 but neither the lawyer nor my employer ever received the letter. Luckily the case is not closed yet.

Has anyone else been in this situation? Can anyone help me how i can get a copy of the NOF so that we can respond? My lawyer is going to try on her end but i wanted to see what can the employer do so that i can ask them to take action.

Please help!

NOF follow up

NYS_June2002 said:

Please help!

NYS_June2002,

I had the same thing happened to me. Philly claimed to have issued a NOF back in January but we did not receive it. My lawyer mailed a letter to them and request for a new NOF to be sent to her. Philly did send the new NOF with a new respond time frame. Please have your lawyer communicate directly with Philly. Don't worry, they will resend it to you. Hope this helps.

aycy
NJ EB2 RIR
PD June 25'02
45 day received Sept '05
Replied 45 day letter Oct'05
NOF issued on Feb 24'06
NOF rebutted March 28'06
Status???????????????????

I am in the same boat as you, but worser than your case because they closed my case. Neither my employer nor my lawyer received the so called NOF. They closed my case four times and reopened it three times...cool right?
My HR came to know about this last friday, and my lawyer is following it up. No update so far. Lets hope for the best...

NYS_June2002 said:

Please help!

Last edited by a moderator:
lost4ever said:
I am in the same boat as you, but worser than your case because they closed my case. Neither my employer nor my lawyer received the so called NOF. They closed my case four times and reopened it three times...cool right?

this is scaring the death out of me..!! how do we know whats happening with our case other than praying to the almighty..!!

Hope they make that freaking online case status alive next month..All they need is just open a website/page,accept the case number,read the record and display the details...so many souls can sleep in peace after they see their info on the screen..I feel like going and literally shaking them from top to bottom for 5 minutes about our misery..!!